follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you tell your husband you gamble?  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Do you tell your husband you gamble?
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2024, 06:11:23 AM »
Absolutely, I talk to my wife about my gambling. Of course, it would be possible not to speak. Because it's like I spend only personal savings. But in full confidence it seems to me more fun. She can always tease me a bit, and from the other side as well she's my voice of reason. Sensitive support that keep me in check, making sure our leisure activities don't overshadow our commitments and responsibilities.
A wife is always a place where a husband can share good, bad and sorrows, so no matter how much we protect our privacy, we have to share them with the wife.  Moreover, a wife always wishes well for an ideal husband and a wife can sometimes bring her husband back from the wrong path to the right path with good advice and consolation.  If a gambling husband talks to his wife about gambling then surely she will give him proper advice if she is ideal and wise.  Many a time there are many wives who bring the husband back to the right path with honest advice and suggestions from difficult situations and make many changes in his life.  So every husband should properly share any situation with his wife at any moment.
That's true, but sometimes they still don't want to tell you about things they might consider trivial, but I think that regarding finances, husbands and wives should be informed whatever happens, they must be open to building a family with a good economy.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2024, 06:11:23 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1076
  • Last Active: Today at 03:13:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2024, 08:34:28 AM »
I don't think need to tell your husband when use your own fund for gambling, but if you use your husband fund better need transparent and ask their allowing agree or not with your hobbies is gambling.
If your husband money not stable better not try with gambling and prefer for your daily needed, I think every wife and husband need transparent each other about financial condition and what for money spending, if you use for gambling talk them and ask is allow or not depend you don't have good financial condition and still deposit using your husband fund.

Offline royalRitta

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: Today at 02:01:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Topic Starter 10 Posts Karma
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2024, 12:59:37 AM »
I don't think need to tell your husband when use your own fund for gambling, but if you use your husband fund better need transparent and ask their allowing agree or not with your hobbies is gambling.
If your husband money not stable better not try with gambling and prefer for your daily needed, I think every wife and husband need transparent each other about financial condition and what for money spending, if you use for gambling talk them and ask is allow or not depend you don't have good financial condition and still deposit using your husband fund.

You're absolutely right about the importance of transparency between spouses, especially regarding finances. However, I believe the terminology of 'allowed or not allowed' might not be the most constructive way to frame the conversation. It’s more about mutual understanding and respect. Both partners should be aware of each other’s hobbies and agree on how they manage their finances, regardless of whose money is involved. If gambling is approached responsibly and doesn't compromise financial stability or well-being, it should be treated like any other form of entertainment. Open dialogue about these topics can help ensure that both partners feel comfortable and respected in their shared financial life.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1039
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:28:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2024, 02:31:33 AM »
That's true, but sometimes they still don't want to tell you about things they might consider trivial, but I think that regarding finances, husbands and wives should be informed whatever happens, they must be open to building a family with a good economy.
Marriage is more like two people going into a partnership business, it'll be unethical and illogical for one person to make decisions concerning the business without confiding on the other.
Couples should always be open and honest towards each other, especially when it concerns financial matters and especially when it involves something as risky as gambling.

Although sometimes it can be really difficult to discuss your gambling losses with your partner but the outcome could even be more disastrous when the other person gets to find out by himself as it I might lead to much bigger problems. The best option is just to be open minded and tell your partner about your gambling life so they can also be helping you to make certain assessments.

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:17:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2024, 01:47:15 PM »
Although sometimes it can be really difficult to discuss your gambling losses with your partner but the outcome could even be more disastrous when the other person gets to find out by himself as it I might lead to much bigger problems. The best option is just to be open minded and tell your partner about your gambling life so they can also be helping you to make certain assessments.

So have you told your husband that you gamble?
 ;)
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1039
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:28:14 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2024, 01:58:11 PM »

So have you told your husband that you gamble?
 ;)

Lol 😂,  @examplens bro, I am a man human  8),  not yet married and I bet I wouldn't be happy to find out by my self that my wife is a damn gambler.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2024, 10:44:49 PM »
This will depend on how the two parties communicate. This DNA will also depend on the financial conditions of the family. However, it would be much better if it was based on honesty, so that our partners know what we are doing, and can prevent various unexpected things. because many people play gambling secretly and then experience addiction and big losses. In the end, it is his family who must handle this problem. Because of that, I personally will continue to prioritize communication with my partner, whatever the outcome will be. because it can also help us control ourselves for gambling.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2024, 10:44:49 PM »

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM »
I am wondering why husbands don't have any idea about the wifes gambling activities? If they are living together, then why bother not saying anything right? Or even if you don't, your husband will still knew it and as long as you both are financially stable and talk about it I think it doesn't really matter.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2024, 11:49:02 PM »
I have already made this post in the other forum so I just have to quote it down here to see separate overview from people over the two forum..

Quite sometimes now i have been active in the gambling section and have pick interest to start gambling i have gone through lots of material in both the forum, i have seen that I can control my emotion as well as controlling my finance this includes;

• Not involving myself in a revenge gambling
  • Not chasing profit after lost
  • Not involving oneself into compulsive gambling
  • Not solely replying on every game to be 100 percent correct
  • Not hoping that gamble is guaranteed
  • Not gambling with all my income or salaries
  • Among all, gambling for fun and not to enrich oneself

The point is my husband doesn't know that i have been secretly gambling and involving myself with gambling discussions and the rest, So, this morning when i woke something in me keeps telling me i should let him know to understand my involvement  to practice gambling.

Does this worth telling him or not please i need you collective ideas.

Please i don't know if this violets the rules, and if yes then i don't mind locking this topic immediately.
Gambling should be shared between husband and wife. Because if any trouble arises later, one can blame the other. Of course my wife knows that I participate in gambling and that is her right. Because if I am misguided for any reason then surely my spouse can warn me or help me. A wife is the greatest helper of a husband and it will surely be better if the half-hearted wife can tell everything to her and share everything with her. Because gambling can be fun by sharing two injured parties for fun. I would definitely suggest sharing your issue with your husband.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1600
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:53:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2024, 11:53:31 PM »
This will depend on how the two parties communicate. This DNA will also depend on the financial conditions of the family. However, it would be much better if it was based on honesty, so that our partners know what we are doing, and can prevent various unexpected things. because many people play gambling secretly and then experience addiction and big losses. In the end, it is his family who must handle this problem. Because of that, I personally will continue to prioritize communication with my partner, whatever the outcome will be. because it can also help us control ourselves for gambling.

couples who are not usually in good terms are likely hiding what they are doing with their money. and the paranoia also is hard to stop when one feels strange.
couples usual won't be trusting each other anymore when the relationship turned sour because of in-laws.  this is usually the case in all sort of couple break ups, its either 3rd party or in laws to be.

no 3rd party to one of the couple i knew but when his wife told him that she will have the house and the kid while they were having verbal argument, he has it in mind already that he wouldn't buy any other house.

gambling remains online as rules what happens in vegas stays in vegas, what happens online stays online.  ;D

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG