follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How to retrieve your lost/stolen tokens.  (Read 26442 times)

Offline kristykemps88

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 30, 2018, 07:26:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
How to retrieve your lost/stolen tokens.
« on: April 30, 2018, 06:25:51 PM »
I feel obligated to recommend the services of HACK NET after helping me recover some funds in just 22days. Some challenges of withdrawals we traders are facing today in binary option is not because binary option is no longer a nice place to invest capitals, but the problem is that there’s a lot of scam brokers all over the world. If you’re facing some challenges of withdrawals or your broker manager is always asking you to make more deposit before you could place a withdrawals from your funds or you traded and lost your funds without any reason or maybe you noticed that your broker manager manipulated your funds, i once lost over $350k to www.payperex.com [nofollow] , it was so hard for me to get myself because i was going to loose all my investments. A friend i met on reddit introduced me to an ethic hacker who was able to help me retrieve all my funds within 22days.  Contact HACKNET(at) CYBERSERVICES (dt)CM to help recover your lost funds incase you need assistance
You can mention my name in case he ask from who.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How to retrieve your lost/stolen tokens.
« on: April 30, 2018, 06:25:51 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Royalcoinz

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: August 15, 2018, 11:47:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: How to retrieve your lost/stolen tokens.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 11:38:29 PM »
An uptick in digital heists of virtual currencies has left many crypto investors wondering if they have any options for tracing illicit Bitcoin transactions and recovering their stolen funds. The short answer is that ‘it’s possible, but difficult.’ The long answer is that ongoing developments in the regulatory landscape surrounding cryptocurrency may offer victims more recourse going forward but the good news is that their are individuals and agencies out there that do a good job with bitcoin and other cryptocurrency recovery, infact i did not believe this to be true until michael veksler recovered some bitcoins and altcoins stolen from my PC, and the whole process was simple and fast, i recommend contacting him via recovercoins(@)consultant(.)com.

Offline cryptothief

• Activity: 619
  • Last Active: April 29, 2020, 07:07:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 12:02:03 AM »
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄▄██▄▄██████▄
██████████████████▀████▀████████
████████████████▄█▀██████▀████████
███████████████▀▀█▄██████▄█████████
██████████████▄█████▄████▄██████████
████████████████████▀▀██▀▀███████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Smarter
Than Crypto
||ANN
BOUNTY
Medium
Reddit
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
WEB

Offline marksayson

• Activity: 225
  • FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: June 07, 2019, 02:24:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Topic Starter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 03:11:23 AM »
I feel obligated to recommend the services of HACK NET after helping me recover some funds in just 22days. Some challenges of withdrawals we traders are facing today in binary option is not because binary option is no longer a nice place to invest capitals, but the problem is that there’s a lot of scam brokers all over the world. If you’re facing some challenges of withdrawals or your broker manager is always asking you to make more deposit before you could place a withdrawals from your funds or you traded and lost your funds without any reason or maybe you noticed that your broker manager manipulated your funds, i once lost over $350k to www.payperex.com , it was so hard for me to get myself because i was going to loose all my investments. A friend i met on reddit introduced me to an ethic hacker who was able to help me retrieve all my funds within 22days.  Contact HACKNET(at) CYBERSERVICES (dt)CM to help recover your lost funds incase you need assistance

I don't think so that the tokens lost in the terms of hack can be recovered. Unless the hacker deposits it in the exchange and they can backtrace it, the exchange will hold it. But when it is safely stored in the hackers wallet, I don't believe that you can still recover it.

██████████████     ████████████    █████          ███              ██████              █████           ███          ████████▀    ████████▀    ███        ███
█████████████       ▄██████████▄    ███  ██        ███             ███████             ███  ██         ███        ███                 ███                  ███       ███
█████                               ████            ███   ██       ███            ███     ███           ███   ██        ███        ███                 ███                    ███   ███
████                                 ████            ███    ██      ███           ███        ███          ███    ██      ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████
█████████████▄             ████            ███     ██     ███         ████████████        ███     ██     ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████ 
███                                   ████            ███       ██   ███        ███               ███      ███       ██   ███        ███                 ███                     ███   ███
███                                   ████            ███        ██  ███      ███                   ███    ███        ██  ███        ███                 ███                    ███      ███
███                           ▄██████████▄    ███          █████    ███                       ███  ███          █████         ████████▄   ████████▄       ███         ███
███       

.EXCHANGE MADE SIMPLE.

|
The Next Generation Exchange
WhitePaper ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Twitter
Medium ⋄❖⋄ Youtube ⋄❖⋄ Linkedin ⋄❖⋄ Reddit
|
PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN
.═⟹  ICO WEBSITE  ⟸═.

Offline KobbyD

• Activity: 160
  • Artificial Intelligence (AI) Trading Technology
  • Last Active: September 15, 2018, 05:08:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Topic Starter Poll Voter 100 Posts
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 08:13:26 AM »
I feel obligated to recommend the services of HACK NET after helping me recover some funds in just 22days. Some challenges of withdrawals we traders are facing today in binary option is not because binary option is no longer a nice place to invest capitals, but the problem is that there’s a lot of scam brokers all over the world. If you’re facing some challenges of withdrawals or your broker manager is always asking you to make more deposit before you could place a withdrawals from your funds or you traded and lost your funds without any reason or maybe you noticed that your broker manager manipulated your funds, i once lost over $350k to www.payperex.com , it was so hard for me to get myself because i was going to loose all my investments. A friend i met on reddit introduced me to an ethic hacker who was able to help me retrieve all my funds within 22days.  Contact HACKNET(at) CYBERSERVICES (dt)CM to help recover your lost funds incase you need assistance

I don't think so that the tokens lost in the terms of hack can be recovered. Unless the hacker deposits it in the exchange and they can backtrace it, the exchange will hold it. But when it is safely stored in the hackers wallet, I don't believe that you can still recover it.
Thanks, mate. I am really finding it very difficult to believe him. How can that be possible, can someone here who is an expert  help us understand how that will be possible.

Is that ethical hacker on this forum too?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ ICO LIVE ███
AI Trading Technology
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     ANN    ██
██  Bounty   ██
██  Airdrop  ██

Offline sibolis

• Activity: 181
  • Last Active: April 25, 2019, 07:05:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 08:25:07 AM »
I guess they will need all of our account details including password or anything private so they can "hack" back our funds.   Uhm, well... Okay, good luck.

Offline shaymcclame43

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: December 10, 2018, 03:01:10 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2018, 02:48:11 PM »
Don't fall for fake stories online if you have lost your bitcoin to scammers contact this guy he will help you recover what you lost and restore your peace of mind........guardianofpeace247(@)gmail(.)com

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2018, 02:48:11 PM »

Offline shaymcclame43

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 10, 2018, 03:01:10 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2018, 03:01:10 PM »
Don't fall for fake stories online if you have lost your bitcoin to scammers contact this guy he will help you recover what you lost and restore your peace of mind........guardianofpeace247(@)gmail(.)com :)

Offline juelz63

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: July 24, 2019, 11:57:54 AM
    • View Profile

First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2019, 11:57:54 AM »
If you have lost your bitcoins to theft or scam or access to a cryptocurrency wallet due to hardware failure, data corruption, lost passwords, or for any other reason, you need to work with trusted experts to ensure that your files are recovered and remain secure.
Recently, cryptocurrencies have generated tremendous interest among investors and internet privacy advocates, and currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin have soared in value over the past year, making them targets to scammers,Hackassets has led the data recovery industry in technological development. Unlike competitors, his rates aren't based on a percentage of the recovered funds, but rather the complexity of the case. recovery begins as soon as you provide the required information and service fee, so you have complete peace of mind as your case progresses.
Contact- Hackassets via google mail and they could shed more light into any situation regarding crypto you find yourself

Offline YURI

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: January 22, 2021, 06:57:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2019, 04:25:38 PM »
 To whom it may concern
This is my experience with the fake binary options broker,
I traded with 365-fx binary options. I wanted to earn some money to pay for some bills so I invested $35,000, these brokers said I will be able

to withdraw about $82,270 to $91,000. The brokers calls me everyday to deposit to invest and make good profits, I told them all my funds are in

the trading account and I can't deposit more money anymore. They became so rude and stopped calling and also stopped responding to my messages

and finally blocked my account. I wanted to withdraw my money and I couldn't, they denied me my access to withdraw my money, Months went by and

I still couldn't withdraw my money. I was advised to seek a recovery company, Fortunately I found on a website of funds recovery expert Mr

Aldason Ainsworth who I reached out to and explained my issue to him, God so kind he was able to get my funds back including my bonus, i am

happy to share my experience with you, I advise everyone out there to be very careful with the company they invest their money with there have

been a lot of unregulated broker, it took 48 hours to get my funds back. I feel obligated to recommend him with funds recovery strategy, feel

free to reach out to him through his address [email protected] if you are having issues withdrawing your money he will assist you

on how to claim your investment.

Offline Taylor

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 05, 2019, 11:49:00 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2019, 11:49:00 AM »
I allowed these so called account managers to move 14000 ust
into their site .they even let me move 2000ust back to my crypto
wallet and on paper it appears that it has made some gains. then I came under pressure to deposit even more money 39000 usd
Because the don't have fully managed accounts with less.On my account page it says available to withdraw 14.,454 UST.However when i applied to withdraw funds Due to financial hardship they laughed and said would need to deposit another 4000USD .Their
spin is that I have 16000 something or others available so I would need the 4000 usd to get out of some contract of which i have no Knowledge.These people use a program called anydesk when you install in your computor allows them to rumage through all your details. A co worker told me about the services of (Recoveryexperts0@gmail) and they helped recover the funds within 5 working days. You can’t trust most of these so called account managers and traders.

Offline Marrha

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: February 01, 2020, 11:57:19 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2020, 11:58:02 AM »
So I just used Fastfundsrecovery At ProtonMail. Com they are legit compared to the whole lot

Offline Robert Wagues

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: January 22, 2021, 07:05:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2020, 06:33:55 PM »
Binary options involve predicting the movements of commodity, asset or index prices over a short time. Although they may be a legitimate financial product with many licenced firms trading in them, binary options are speculative, high risk products that are almost impossible to predict, even for professionals. There are groups of scammers who use binary options to steal your money.I would like to drop off few words about my negative and teaching experience with RBOptions company. Like many others, I was contacted by the broker in 2016, and, despite the fact I didn't have any knowledge about financial markets, got convinced by Peter Oaks, that I'll have all his assistance in order to make successful trades. Alright, sounds good, why not to try?After putting a large amount on my account, I’ve watched how my balance would go higher and higher. And , of course, seeing this “proof” of how I’m good at it, my manager Peter made me invest more over 50000 Euro. After a couple weeks of such magnificent trading, my account ended up over 340000Euro. An excellent opportunity to file a withdraw, no? No!! They released only 1500 in order to trick me invest more 100000. I didn’t have such money at the moment and I was put on hold....Weeks after nobody would even answer my calls or my emails. It became very clear, that I’ve become a victim of a huge and shameless scam. Time passed by and I was growing disappointed and very angry with my own naiveness.Only at August 2018 I came a recovery expert experts FASTFUNDSRECOVERY AT PROTONMAIL DOT COM, who works against binary criminals. It was a little hard to believe someone over the internet and phone again. So, I provided them with all documents related to my trading and waited. I got my money back, got trust in people back and I got my lesson!

Offline TheoW

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: April 07, 2020, 07:22:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2020, 05:52:47 PM »
I've said this here many times before, for the stock market to be in a real bubble, at these interest rates, the P/E ratio would have to get up to 50x or some such.  Unfortunately, we have gotten to that point that rethinking our old ways of investing money is the way out of this current recession. Who knows, this might even take longer than we expected. One of the greatest minds of all time recently said that for an Individual to be extremely successful, one needs to look outside the coast of current things; That was why I did due diligence and I started researching on the best asset class of the decade “Cryptocurrency’.  Of course, I would not invest my money into over-promising projects; Hence, CRYPTONEST.ORG has been a hell of a gold mine. I have been raking in a whooping return on investment every month since last quarter of 2019. The platform is indeed an Amazon for the smart cloud mining community.

Offline TheoW

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: April 07, 2020, 07:22:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: How to invest in cryptocurrency
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2020, 07:22:18 PM »
I've said this here many times before, for the stock market to be in a real bubble, at these interest rates, the P/E ratio would have to get up to 50x or some such.  Unfortunately, we have gotten to that point that rethinking our old ways of investing money is the way out of this current recession. Who knows, this might even take longer than we expected. One of the greatest minds of all time recently said that for an Individual to be extremely successful, one needs to look outside the coast of current things; That was why I did due diligence and I started researching on the best asset class of the decade “Cryptocurrency’.  Of course, I would not invest my money into over-promising projects; Hence, CRYPTONEST.ORG has been a hell of a gold mine. I have been raking in a whooping return on investment every month since last quarter of 2019. The platform is indeed an Amazon for the smart cloud mining community.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG