follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Crypto Trading - Long term Vs Day trading  (Read 18293 times)

Offline ayatoslaw

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 10:52:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Crypto Trading - Long term Vs Day trading
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2021, 12:22:38 AM »
I prefer long term trading, because with long term trading we don't have to enter the market every day.  but in this long-term trade I don't dare to take high risks, usually the coins I choose are favorite coins or new coins from familiar and successful projects.
Choosing long-term trades is fine, and it is good in my opinion, but for the risk, I think all new coins have a big risk, and it's better to choose old coins that have strong fundamentals, for example BNB which has strong fundamentals,
If you choose a new coin, my advice is to research again, the more you understand the coins you are holding, it is very good even though these coins have a big risk.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2021, 12:22:38 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Mj joy

• Activity: 483
  • Sensitrust
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 11, 2021, 10:43:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2021, 05:58:53 AM »
Cryptocurrency Day trading involves making trades that last within short period for example, seconds or minutes, taking advantage of short-term fluctuations in an asset's price. With day trading, all positions are opened and closed within the same day. Long-term investing, on the other hand, consists of making trades that stay open for months, and often years.

How to Invest In Cryptos for the Long Term
Cryptocurrency investment is a question of getting in at right time, into right cryptocurrency and at the best possible price.
Long term investing in cryptocurrencies involves:
If the trader wants to invest in cryptos but does not have tolerance for hefty intraday volatility of cryptocurrency market.
If the investment will be made in cryptocurrency with real-life use cases, with potential for mass adoption by populace in future. There are already several of such cryptos in list of top 30 most capitalized cryptos, and many are not even up to 20 cents a coin in price.
Investment should be done with lowest risk possible.
It will involve aiming either invest in an ICO featuring project with  real product or service that is already in the market, or buying into an existing crypto project where prices are at their baseline levels.

IN CONCLUSSION
Bearish period is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency for long-term.
I have been trading for a long time but I am not able to trade long time as my invoice is very low.I have made a lot of money by trading short time but I have not had the courage to trade long term.However, I have thought of a long time trade on Etherium by 2022 after the end of 2021.Bearish period I think it's much better to invest in it Thanks everyone.

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2661
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:22:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2021, 07:46:35 AM »
I have been trading for a long time but I am not able to trade long time as my invoice is very low.I have made a lot of money by trading short time but I have not had the courage to trade long term.However, I have thought of a long time trade on Etherium by 2022 after the end of 2021.Bearish period I think it's much better to invest in it Thanks everyone.
actually any investment in bitcoin, be it for long-term and short-term investments, would of course be as good for now. because both are equally profitable but what distinguishes is the benefits that are obtained early and late only.

but indeed when the end of the year bitcoin increased sharply and continued to be able to survive today, day trading is very popular with many people because the price fluctuations continue to move rapidly. so day trading is looking for the difference from the price that occurs quickly.

although it does take patience and proper analysis when doing daily trading because our patience may be disturbed by rapidly changing prices and making mistakes in anticipation, it can clearly be detrimental.
it seems because the movement is quite high indeed daily trading is the best solution at this time.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2021, 03:45:26 PM »
I believe that it depends on the market situation. People tend to trade long term if the feel the market is majorly in a one directional say bull market or some can decide to do short term trading taking daily profits from the little price shifts. So id say the market situation is what directs my kind of trade.

Offline Casual

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 860
  • Last Active: June 30, 2023, 03:30:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2021, 12:02:55 AM »
Trading is basically done in two ways, one is long time and the other is day trading. By day trading we mean futures trading. But if you want to trade, you have to take risks. You can see that you can make a profit at one time and a loss at a time, despite having an idea about everything in cryptocurrency. Even then, if you want to trade, you must have good experience in all aspects of cryptocurrency and know what to do to analyze the crypto market. Then you can see by trading that you can get some profit.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Traderbtcc

• Activity: 310
  • Last Active: July 22, 2023, 07:28:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2021, 09:10:38 PM »
Talking about risk! Day trading is really much more risky because you could actually loose a fortune within a short period of time, when I say day trading I meant those trading with leverage. Most times long team trading seems to be favorable to traders with less knowledgeable, just buy during the bear season or when there is a dip in the market and holds till prices pumps real good.

Offline neocrypto90

• Activity: 101
  • If you are in crypto, you are inside the new era
  • Last Active: July 05, 2023, 07:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 100 Posts
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2021, 12:15:03 AM »
I really prefer long term trading, because I suffered recently a lot from huge losses, because I did not held my tokens that I had, and I sold them before the bull run started. then I saw many coins doubling 10 50 and 100 times. since then I decided to hodl and never sell a coin of a good project

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2021, 12:15:03 AM »

Offline monig18

• Activity: 487
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 02:26:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2021, 03:25:07 AM »
There are two ways of earning in crypto .First is short term and Second is long term.Also there are different Rules of entry in these two ways.For long term coin choice is very important.Best and strong coin should be chose and should be bought in dip and hold it for multiple profits.For Day trading any coin can be chosen according to its volume its hype,its technical and fundamental analysis.Take profit and exit but for long term coin should be hold for a certain period.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3510
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 10:08:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2021, 11:58:58 PM »
If you want to buy crypto coins for a long-term investment, you are better to buy them in bearish season. The bearish season seems to happen in the next year. So, just wait for several months to buy or wait for a longer time to ensure buying the lowest price in bearish season. Personally, I won't hurry to buy crypto coins for a long-term investment. Buying now is just for a short-term investment or for trading daily.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Stuart

• Activity: 1161
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: March 02, 2023, 08:45:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #99 on: May 26, 2021, 01:03:55 AM »
There are really some different good takes that every individual who wishes to take an adventure in the crypto space will like more than the other. Trading (either short term or long term trading) is good and a whole lot of people are making profits out of it. Having a full watch over the market for a coin that has made some significant moves over time can be a good hedge when there is a deep in the market for a better profit in the long run. During or after some positive changes after the deep will take a good lead on the point of investment/coin to trade. For day traders, you must be really good at it to make profits, for me as an intraday trader, I still make some losses at times when it seems I want to be a little bit greedy. But I agree on the point Trade from the deep that is where good profits can be attained.

Offline Seerge

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1447
  • Last Active: December 07, 2022, 11:32:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #100 on: May 26, 2021, 01:20:38 PM »
There are times when we have to trade in the short term or also in the long term, because in my opinion, both methods can produce big profits if we know the right time. At the time of the decline in coins that occurred yesterday, it is certainly the perfect time to buy coins if we have capital, then sell them immediately when the price rises or hold them for longer to get bigger profits.

Offline neocrypto90

• Activity: 101
  • If you are in crypto, you are inside the new era
  • Last Active: July 05, 2023, 07:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 100 Posts
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2021, 01:51:34 AM »
There are times when we have to trade in the short term or also in the long term, because in my opinion, both methods can produce big profits if we know the right time. At the time of the decline in coins that occurred yesterday, it is certainly the perfect time to buy coins if we have capital, then sell them immediately when the price rises or hold them for longer to get bigger profits.

I totally agree with you, sometimes, and especially in bull markets, we can find many short term investments opportunities, which I prefer to call them speculation opportunities. The important thing is to earn as much money as we can, in short or long terms.

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2661
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:22:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2021, 04:02:54 PM »
yes what you said is true, bitcoin from last year has made a very fast changing movement, which is clear at that time it is highly recommended to do day trading because the price difference is quite sensible, which is where we do the daily trades needed. Fast price differences are certainly very reliable for day trading, but that is not the only solution. You can also make long-term investments with of course the prepared capital does not interfere with your daily interests because the minimum time required is every halving (4 years).

Of course you are also right, that in a situation where the price is being corrected (even though the price is still expensive) if you have capital, you can buy it and hold it, because in time it will increase, especially when we know that the movement of bitcoin is still at the end of the year.

I totally agree with you, sometimes, and especially in bull markets, we can find many short term investments opportunities, which I prefer to call them speculation opportunities. The important thing is to earn as much money as we can, in short or long terms.
yes, as I said that bitcoin has undergone significant changes in recent times, bitcoin has been moving up and down quickly and the resulting difference is quite decent, so actually it is an opportunity to make daily transactions, but you have to have courage because of the required capital. big enough and have to get rid of panic if it goes down.
the main goal that we will do is a profitable achievement, because we are focused on it.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline pelana vreo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1943
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 13, 2024, 02:29:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #103 on: May 28, 2021, 03:03:39 PM »
-snip-

IN CONCLUSSION
Bearish period is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency for long-term.

Buying top coins during a Bearish market is a good decision, I have taken this moment to buy some Ethereum before the Fork was done in July, doing short-term trades is great if we have good technical analysis, buying low is everyone's dream people and want to sell them at high prices, but the profit when trading quickly can be adjusted to the amount of capital they have, the bigger the capital, the greater the profit or loss faced, all of this always happens because of the very fluctuating crypto market situation

Offline shadowdio

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1618
  • Last Active: March 14, 2024, 06:13:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #104 on: May 30, 2021, 04:48:34 PM »
I prefer to hold the coin until I make profit, day trading it's really stress to me because you always monitoring the price of your coins time to time. I'm not really good in day trading I rather to hold you know.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG