follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [ANN] Introducing Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI  (Read 3254 times)

Offline bitfresh.win

• Verified
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 29, 2021, 05:40:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
[ANN] Introducing Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
« on: December 18, 2020, 02:08:45 AM »
[nofollow]

Bitfresh an upcoming iGaming platform with 90's UI. The first community-driven iGaming platform. Bitfresh, the future of gambling with a refreshed spin on how society gambles.
We've been in stealth for some time but we're finally ready to share our idea with everyone.

[nofollow] [nofollow] [nofollow] [nofollow] [nofollow] [nofollow]

[nofollow]
[nofollow]

Thanks for reading this far! If you have any questions, we're ready to answer them below.
We're also looking for people who have some ideas or experience in launching new iGaming platforms. If this is you - please drop us an email at [email protected]

— Gideon and the Bitfresh Team.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 05:38:23 AM by bitfresh.win »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

[ANN] Introducing Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
« on: December 18, 2020, 02:08:45 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9534
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 08:37:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: [ANN] Introducing Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 10:47:06 AM »
Hi @bitfresh.win, I have several doubts in which I hope you can help me. Where we can find more specific and direct information about the project #DevelopmentTeam ?, I mean names, previous projects they have worked on etc...

In your WhitePaper you indicate that each month a number of tokens will be burned, but it does not say what percentage it will be and if this percentage will remain during the months or will be random.

Thanks!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bitfresh.win

• Verified
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2020, 03:40:38 AM »
Hi @bitfresh.win, I have several doubts in which I hope you can help me. Where we can find more specific and direct information about the project #DevelopmentTeam ?, I mean names, previous projects they have worked on etc...

In your WhitePaper you indicate that each month a number of tokens will be burned, but it does not say what percentage it will be and if this percentage will remain during the months or will be random.

Thanks!
Hi Freemind! Thanks a lot for taking the time to read our whitepaper.

We did not include a team section because we found out it is not usual for this type of projects. Though your concern is noted and we should definitely look for a way of sharing this information.

To give you a general idea of who we are, we are a group of developers and designers with experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and blockchain. We know the value of a great interface and user experience design and we want to bring that to the crypto world.

As for the token burning, we don't think a set percentage is something that should be established at this point. Neither Bitfresh nor the team will ever come close to controlling a large enough amount of tokens to comfortably commit to burn X% every month. Maybe in the future, but for now we are working hard to get the product ready, and get adoption of the platform going.

We see token burning as a means to push the token economics towards the right direction at a given time. This can give our whole economic model a lot more of flexibility to adapt. We want to make sure there is always enough tokens available for users to trade at a market price that is fair.

Having said this, we believe making a statement or commitment like the one you are asking for at this point would be counterproductive. What we can say is that we will employ token burning in a way that favors all stakeholders and that the token burning model will be built with the community. Again, keeping an open mind on this topic!

Thanks again for reading.

Offline bitfresh.win

• Verified
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2020, 06:33:32 PM »
Bumpity bump

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3456
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 05:56:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2020, 03:15:26 AM »
Bitfresh Tokens

The token system is a behavior therapy method. The aim of the token system is to build desirable behavior through small rewards. The so-called tokens can be smileys, marbles, chips, etc. The player can collect these and exchange them for a reward if a certain number is earned. The Player is rewarded for good behavior and has a sense of achievement.

BitFresh Token (BFT) is a utility token for profit sharing and stakeholding. The BFG token acquires value due to the possibility of receiving dividends, which increases the interest and demand for this asset. BFT token is a TRC20-based utility token created for Bitfresh platform actions, with a max supply of 1,000,000,000. BFT token is a means of exchange within the platform and has multiple applications including dividend sharing.
I thought the concepts looked too familiar and I wasn't really surprised to see you put "BFG Token" in there, typo?

I'm curious what's the point of having other tokens than BFT? Aren't you going to confuse your users with that?

~
We did not include a team section because we found out it is not usual for this type of projects. Though your concern is noted and we should definitely look for a way of sharing this information.
As long as you don't do any type of public fund raising, I guess it's fine not to mention the team members. Just make sure that games are provably fair and you don't pull some shady stunts like randomly blocking user funds and forcing them to undergo KYC verification.

Offline Jaephoenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2548
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:49:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2020, 05:08:17 PM »
Nice stuff you got coming right there. But why would you do a gaming UI with a retro look. I don't know about others but that looks lame. Looks like a deal breaker for me there, mate

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2020, 11:41:59 AM »
@Jaephoenix those who are nostalgic for the 80s and 90s really like that retro look. I think it is a good idea to attract users who played in those decades. If they do a good promotion and use marketing well it will not cost them to attract people.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2020, 11:41:59 AM »

Offline bitfresh.win

• Verified
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2021, 11:57:56 PM »
Bitfresh Tokens

The token system is a behavior therapy method. The aim of the token system is to build desirable behavior through small rewards. The so-called tokens can be smileys, marbles, chips, etc. The player can collect these and exchange them for a reward if a certain number is earned. The Player is rewarded for good behavior and has a sense of achievement.

BitFresh Token (BFT) is a utility token for profit sharing and stakeholding. The BFG token acquires value due to the possibility of receiving dividends, which increases the interest and demand for this asset. BFT token is a TRC20-based utility token created for Bitfresh platform actions, with a max supply of 1,000,000,000. BFT token is a means of exchange within the platform and has multiple applications including dividend sharing.
I thought the concepts looked too familiar and I wasn't really surprised to see you put "BFG Token" in there, typo?

I'm curious what's the point of having other tokens than BFT? Aren't you going to confuse your users with that?

~
As long as you don't do any type of public fund raising, I guess it's fine not to mention the team members. Just make sure that games are provably fair and you don't pull some shady stunts like randomly blocking user funds and forcing them to undergo KYC verification.

That was definitely a typo! We do not intend to confuse our users with multiple tokens for our dividends system.

Of course our games will be probably fair and ran on smart contracts, so blocking user funds is out of the question and even impossible.

Nice stuff you got coming right there. But why would you do a gaming UI with a retro look. I don't know about others but that looks lame. Looks like a deal breaker for me there, mate

I understand your stand point and I believe many will not feel at home with our looks. Yet we are firm believer that this decision will help us stand out and reach the right people.

@Jaephoenix those who are nostalgic for the 80s and 90s really like that retro look. I think it is a good idea to attract users who played in those decades. If they do a good promotion and use marketing well it will not cost them to attract people.

Thanks a lot for standing out! 100% agree with this :)

Offline Jaephoenix

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2021, 10:03:32 AM »
This looks interesting and futuristic even though it has a retro User Interface.  Lets see how it stacks up against established gambling and betting giants like 1xBet and Betfury which has some interesting options that may come in handy

Offline Jaephoenix

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2021, 10:30:34 AM »
This looks like a newbie project. I have not heard much of this outside Altcoinstalk, but then they could make a good fist of it. I suggest you make a big promotion or even a full-fledged bounty

Offline sidik7

• Activity: 569
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 01:18:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2021, 01:00:40 AM »
This looks like a newbie project. I have not heard much of this outside Altcoinstalk, but then they could make a good fist of it. I suggest you make a big promotion or even a full-fledged bounty
that's right because the new project is very important to do a big marketing strategy to find as many investors as possible and also support, by increasing the community improvement on the platform will definitely have an impact too.

Offline bitfresh.win

• Verified
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2021, 09:05:06 PM »

We are sad to read that. We are just starting out and looking to build a solid community of early adopters and supporters. We are still a few months away from mass marketing efforts, yet this are planned and will be executed, but first we need to build a solid platform and community.

As for the bounty program you are on track. We will launch it soon ;)

that's right because the new project is very important to do a big marketing strategy to find as many investors as possible and also support, by increasing the community improvement on the platform will definitely have an impact too.

100% Agree on this. We are on track to do that, we are looking to build a solid platform based on community feedback to appeal the masses as well as investors.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1719
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 12:02:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2021, 03:59:03 PM »
Honestly speaking, this project of yours, seems good to me actually. I think if your intention is really true and has a concern for real to help the community here in crypto, perhaps there is a probability for you to succeed here dude. But for now better for me to keep an eye on this for awhile.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bitfresh.win

• Verified
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2021, 02:56:17 AM »
Honestly speaking, this project of yours, seems good to me actually. I think if your intention is really true and has a concern for real to help the community here in crypto, perhaps there is a probability for you to succeed here dude. But for now better for me to keep an eye on this for awhile.

Thanks a lot for the kind words! You better keep an eye on it, it is getting hot! ;)

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2021, 07:58:22 PM »
Hi @bitfresh.win, I've been looking in the white paper and on the website for a few hours trying to find more information about the tokens to be burned. In the white paper it says that they will begin to burn from Q4 of this year, but it does not say what percentage will burn, do you know anything more about that?.

Thank you!
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██