follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Holding Cryptos for Ten Long Years  (Read 29454 times)

Offline Aguacate_e

• Activity: 897
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 30, 2023, 12:50:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Holding Cryptos for Ten Long Years
« Reply #195 on: May 10, 2021, 07:20:23 PM »
Bitcoin, Ethereum and PolkaDOT are very good cryptocurrencies, but to avoid losses, when the bubbles start in the market I recommend you go to a stable coin to protect the interest generated.
Long-term trading is the best option for you if you want your money for retirement.

ADA, XLM, LINK are the ones I recommend...  :P

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #195 on: May 10, 2021, 07:20:23 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dolcefarniente

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:51:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #196 on: May 10, 2021, 07:56:41 PM »
I don't think we can look into the crypto space for such a long period of time as 10 years. For retirement savings, I prefer to use traditional tools. They are more predictable.

Offline gurunanakji777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2144
  • Last Active: March 04, 2024, 09:10:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #197 on: May 11, 2021, 10:30:51 AM »
You already choose the Gems of the crypto market. There are many other high potential coins that we can think to hold for a 10-year long time. No doubt Bitcoin is always the first choice of every investor if one is planning to hold for the long-term apart from this If I have some extra funds to invest I would definitely consider having Ethereum, BNB, Polkadot, 1inch, Pancakeswap, Chainlink, and Uniswap in my portfolio for my retirement plans as I feel these will also be trusted for long.

Offline Afony

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2206
  • Qidex Exchange
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: January 13, 2024, 07:52:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #198 on: May 11, 2021, 10:42:57 AM »
Of course, these projects are very promising for investment for a long time, but you need to invest in the trend that is going on now. It can just change everything in a short period of time, like with the DeFi project, for example, it changed the market trend.
      ▄▄▄▄▄           ███                ███
  ▄████▀▀▀████▄       ▀▀▀                ███
██▀         ▀██                  ▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄
███           ███     ███     ▄█████████▄███      ▄█████████▄     ▀███      ███▀
██             ██     ███    ███▀      ▀████     ███▀      ███▄     ███   ▄███
██             ██     ███   ▐██▌        ▐███    ███         ███      ▀██▄▄██▀
██             ██     ███   ███          ███    ███████████████▌      ▀████
██▄           ▄██     ███   ███         ▐███    ███                   ██████
▀██           ██▀     ███   ▐███        ████    ▀██▄        ▄▄      ▄███  ███
▀███▄     ▄███▀      ███    ▐███▄▄  ▄▄█████     ▀███▄▄  ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀    ▀██▄
    ▀▀██████▀         ███      ▀▀█████▀  ███       ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ▀███
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
..Decentralized Exchange..
..& Token Launcher............
Liquidity Pools
Stake
Swapping/Trading
.TRADE NOW.

Offline mahadev

• Activity: 1097
  • lMixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 05:52:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #199 on: May 11, 2021, 05:06:43 PM »

I am planning to hold the little amount of cryptocurrencies I have right now for the next ten years and which can be the time when I can use the coin for some retirement plans. Last year, I lost a big chunk of my BTC holding because of a big mistake and I decided that in 2021 any Bitcoin I can have will be put into a decade hold plan. I also have a little of Ethereum and PolkaDOT which I believe can also be surviving the rigors of time and the harshness of the market.

Do you think this can be a good idea or could there be a better one that can put more profits into my crypto holding without really exposing them to danger? And aside from BTC, Ethereum and DOT what other coins that must be deserving to be included into this 10-year plan?

I think it's good idea hold for long term , maybe for ten years. But It's more risky. You must learn about this coin more, the team, progress and fundamental.
I have hold several coin, but just for three years maybe for five years, more time. I don't think to hold for ten years.
Maybe top coin can be your choice.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Jaephoenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2544
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 05, 2024, 07:28:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #200 on: May 11, 2021, 07:20:13 PM »

I am planning to hold the little amount of cryptocurrencies I have right now for the next ten years and which can be the time when I can use the coin for some retirement plans. Last year, I lost a big chunk of my BTC holding because of a big mistake and I decided that in 2021 any Bitcoin I can have will be put into a decade hold plan. I also have a little of Ethereum and PolkaDOT which I believe can also be surviving the rigors of time and the harshness of the market.

Do you think this can be a good idea or could there be a better one that can put more profits into my crypto holding without really exposing them to danger? And aside from BTC, Ethereum and DOT what other coins that must be deserving to be included into this 10-year plan?
There's always a good idea to hodl coins, especially high market cap coins like bitcoin and ethereum. I have some myself, locked up for my kids. So here's a thumbs up from me

Offline syedrasool2011

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2042
  • Dollar Back
  • Last Active: December 04, 2023, 02:06:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #201 on: May 11, 2021, 07:57:21 PM »
Yes holding is good but not for 10 year if you holding your coins for 1 year will give you 100x in 1 year but in 10 year it will be 1000x real coin and project that’s decided to rebrand its logo to be more memeable and is starting developments to market it as such to bamboozle idiots into accidentally buying a good token hold is gold.
                                                                                             ▄▄           ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                                       ▄▄██████████▄▄
  █████████▄▄     ▄▄███████▄▄   ███        ███             ▄█▄       █████████▄       ████▀▀▀██▀▀▀████      █████████▄        ▄█▄        ▄▄██████▄▄   ███     ▄███
  ████▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ████▀▀▀▀▀████  ███        ███            █████      ███▀▀▀▀████      ███    ██    ███      ███▀▀▀▀████      █████      ▄███▀▀▀▀████  ███   ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███           ███▀███     ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄           ███    ▄███     ███▀███     ███      ███  ███ ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███          ███   ███    ███▄▄▄▄███▀       ▀▀███████████▄       ██████████     ███   ███    ███           ███████
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███         ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▀▀▀▀███▄      ▄▄▄    ██   ▀███      ███    ▀███   ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███      ███  ███ ▀███▄
  ████▄▄▄▄▄███▌  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ███     ███      ███    ██    ███      ███    ▄███  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ▀███▄▄▄▄████  ███   ▀███▄
  █████████▀▀     ▀▀███████▀▀   █████████  █████████  ███       ███  ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████      █████████▀   ███      ▐███   ▀▀██████▀▀   ███     ▀███
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████           ▀▀
..YOU GOT RUGGED..
..BY A SCUMBAG?....
?..NOW GET YOUR..
..SCAM BACK!....
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
█████▀ ▄▄██████▄▄ ▀█████
█████▀ ████▀▀▀▀█  █ ▀█████
▐█████ ███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███ █████▌
▐█████ ███ ██████ ███ █████▌
▐█████ ███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███ █████▌
█████▄ ████▄▄▄▄████ ▄█████
█████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀ ▄█████
▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #201 on: May 11, 2021, 07:57:21 PM »

Offline Papa Bear

• Activity: 96
  • Last Active: August 16, 2021, 09:25:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #202 on: May 15, 2021, 05:06:40 AM »
10 year is a long time to hold any cryptocurrency. I think if you want to hold you have to go with good cryptocurrency with good usecases so if ever people start using that coin in mass you will get your profit of waiting for 10 year. I also advised to track market so that you will be familiar with current price of that currency which you holds. Why this is important because good cryptocurrency price also drop over the long period of time so keep tracking prices.

Offline tervel

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1250
  • Last Active: October 28, 2021, 02:57:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #203 on: May 15, 2021, 06:50:00 AM »
Choosing the right coin is important. There are hundreds of cryptocurrencies, most are worthless and some are plain scams. Bitcoin is the oldest, most liquid, coin and it is the one that enjoys support due to institutions investing due to its limited supply.

Offline Kitaiev

• Activity: 863
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Last Active: April 05, 2022, 02:09:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #204 on: May 15, 2021, 07:41:49 AM »
Your choice of cryptocurrency is already good enough. At the moment, I would recommend you not to buy more assets and with the funds that you want to buy, I would leave them for now, but I would buy the crypto after the market correction. I can also advise you to put your ether on the ether 2.0 contract now.

Offline Callisto

• Activity: 890
  • Last Active: April 03, 2024, 04:39:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #205 on: May 15, 2021, 09:36:44 AM »
In fact, no one can know what will happen in 10 years, but such a strategy is very correct, long-term investment is the right decision, although 10 years in my opinion is a lot, I think in two years you will already get an excellent margin from your portfolio and you can't resist spending them;)

Offline nicecrypto

• Activity: 249
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 05, 2023, 02:24:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Second year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #206 on: May 15, 2021, 11:29:45 AM »
In fact, no one can know what will happen in 10 years, but such a strategy is very correct, long-term investment is the right decision, although 10 years in my opinion is a lot, I think in two years you will already get an excellent margin from your portfolio and you can't resist spending them;)
That is if the market is still in an upward trend but what happens if it is the other way round? that means you have to wait for the market to reverse before you would be in a good position to have good profits. Anyways some of us make these targets and not get there before we take profits once the market is favorable which I believe in too. So, it all depends on the market situation.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1666
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 11:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2021, 12:58:18 AM »

10 years of holding is a very long time of waiting dude in my own opinion, there are a lot of things that can happen.
Although I don't have any doubt about the coins which you are planning to hold, it's your choice anyway. But I think you can hold them but not 10 years, maybe at least 2 to 5 years something like that, just a thought only.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Peter Fox

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • I invest in XX Platform and get income from stakin
  • Last Active: May 27, 2021, 10:13:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #208 on: May 19, 2021, 05:55:52 PM »
For such a long time, it is advisable to keep coins that have already been tested by time (BTC, ETH). And if we consider altcoins, then in my opinion they are better suited for a short distance, although it is quite possible that in the course of years they will shoot up. In addition, some altcoins offer passive income. I don't want to advertise, but for example XXP offers something like a dividend. That is, from the number of purchased coins, you can get a percentage of their storage. It is also advisable to keep such coins for a long time, although 10 years is really a very long period and it is not a fact that the percentage will pay off during this time.

aiviaa485

« Reply #209 on: May 23, 2021, 06:57:07 AM »
Be yourself in cryptocurrency and I'm sure the OP will benefit from 10 years of HodL Cryptocurrency.
10 years is not a short time and certainly has such things as trips up and down mountains, changing prices, different platforms and lots of missed moments.
But I am also sure that 10 years will generate enormous profits, as now DOGE is very profitable and it takes no more than 4 years to be able to Pump so quickly.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG