follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Will xrp ever be able to defeat ada?  (Read 2324 times)

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 04:32:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Will xrp ever be able to defeat ada?
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2021, 03:38:42 PM »
XRP should has a chance but I don't think it will happen with the current situation in XRP. The team of XRP must fix fist the lawsuit case if XRP wants to compete with ADA. Also, XRP must have great idea to do, to trigger big improvement in people interest and for XRP price itself.

Me too, I also doubt  XRP will defeat ADA. Because current situation XRP has SEC issue, I think ADA has shown good progress now , I don't think ripple has potential to compete with ADA now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2021, 03:38:42 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Lutera94

• Activity: 1059
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 05:37:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2021, 05:30:43 PM »
In an open market, it's quite childish to compare two coins like it's a boxing match. Just say overtake in terms of market capitalization instead of defeat.

You also have to know or at least have a hint to the factors that led to the drop in XRP and to the rise of ADA. The former facing a case filed by none other than the US SEC and the latter is promising under the Goguen era.

I think posts like this should be moved to speculations. This board should be dedicated to Cardano developments and relevant news.
Now i request to you please check the market condition, Xrp already beat Cardano. So i think you can understand crypto is a unpredictable marketplace, you can't blame any project if this project going to down, because they are able to comeback strongly. Thanks
Code: [Select]
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1339
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 05:03:46 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2021, 08:34:49 PM »
I Never Think that XRP Will Defeted Cardano. But It Also Trus That Never Impossible In this Cryptocurrency Market. Cardano Position 6th And And One the Otherhand XRP Position Is 3rd On Coinmarketcap. But XRP total supply is More Than Cardano. So I Think it is Not Impossible To Defeted  Cardano.

Offline satpol_PP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1266
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 09:10:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2021, 04:14:21 PM »
At one time xrp was one of the top 3 projects but now it has come down a lot and the demand of people has also decreased.now xrp marketcap is 20B$ and cardano marketcap is almost 34B$, so it is very big gap between xrp & Ada . So from this situation can xrp defeat Ada?

XRP  is already number  #4 and Cardano is number #6. I think ripple seems go strong again after has SEC issue . I think ripple price will increase again. But I also see many people doubt about this performance. But I think  wait and see the progress of ripple  at the next month
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline saidul2105

• Activity: 864
  • Last Active: September 08, 2021, 08:16:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2021, 06:35:16 PM »
At one time xrp was one of the top 3 projects but now it has come down a lot and the demand of people has also decreased.now xrp marketcap is 20B$ and cardano marketcap is almost 34B$, so it is very big gap between xrp & Ada . So from this situation can xrp defeat Ada?

I think XRP has potential to beat ADA, but not now..Cardano is very potential and has shown good performance at crypto market now, I don't believe ripple will bounce back to be too 5 coin at few days.  that's my prediction
Yes, mate. I also think that XRP can not beat ADA at present, it takes more time to beat ADA. Because ADA is more potential and strong than XRP. ADA's popularity is so higher than XRP and it’s price also high than XRP. So, I think XRP will not beat ADA at present, XRP will takes more time to surpass ADA.             

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1667
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 12:22:11 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2021, 11:55:12 PM »
Previously, I think with the current condition of XRP, it will be harder for XRP to defeat ADA. But I was wrong, now XRP is already overtaking again ADA, it is in the 4 positions. I just check CoinGecko and XRP already rank up higher than ADA. Instead, now ADA is decreasing because the price is a bit hard to increase.

Offline Review Master

• Activity: 786
  • https://linktr.ee/bitbytecrypto
  • Last Active: May 27, 2023, 12:30:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2021, 07:17:04 PM »
ADA's popularity is so higher than XRP and it’s price also high than XRP. So, I think XRP will not beat ADA at present, XRP will takes more time to surpass ADA.

Anything positive regarding the SEC lawsuit is good for xrp and xrp already surpasses ADA in terms of total marketcap. BTW, it doesn't matter a lot about popularity of an projects as it's totally depend on the team to develop more products for more adoption. Likewise, Cardano team is doing well, that's why we see approximately 4700% gained on ADA within one year and more to come. But XRP surpasses ADA because of the good news regarding SEC lawsuit.
▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2021, 07:17:04 PM »

Offline Lutera94

• Activity: 1059
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 05:37:46 AM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2021, 01:43:34 PM »

But I think  wait and see the progress of ripple  at the next month
I Think xrp got a momentum & from now this project will be continue to grow Their right way. Many exchange Plan to relisted XRP, Let's see.
Code: [Select]
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG