follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: The Bears Are Waking Up?  (Read 4563 times)

Offline Stuart

• Activity: 1161
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: March 02, 2023, 08:45:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: The Bears Are Waking Up?
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2021, 07:29:34 PM »
We are experiencing some big dip right now and of course we know that this can be so normal in this very volatile market...with some saying that a deeper dip can be in the making and that we should be prepared and not be caught by surprise. I am sure that the beats are waking up, and it is all up to the market to determine if we can have the company of the bears soon or will the bears be thrown back to where they belong...to the North Pole.

So what do you usually do during this stage...do you parked your cryptos in USDT or any stablecoin for the time being or maybe you are brave enough to just let the whole thing through?

Well, I came through a post here in this forum, which gave me some deep insights about the myth in the bulls and bears of the crypto market, it might not really be 100% correct, but am sure it has some facts in it.
The big time investors (billionaires) buys during the deep, and does not sell, rather they hold and buy more, while the millionaires sell in other to take out their profits from the market. At this current time, if we look from the perspective of Tesla Elon Musk who is now receiving bitcoin as a form of payment. He is not converting these payments to fiat, rather leaving it in bitcoin, so as to accumulate more and more bitcoin before the price becomes very high.
For me who is not a big time investor (low capital for investment), when there is a deep, I'll just push my profits to USDT or any other stable coin so as to avoid any losses in the market. This is a form of keeping profits at the safe side.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2021, 07:29:34 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline nelson4lov

• Activity: 952
  • Plastic Finance
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: November 06, 2021, 12:20:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2021, 12:01:34 AM »
There's no bear season in sight in my own opinion, all we have is just bulls  :D, for now it seems the bears are sleeping, consisting that alot of them have lost their billions of dollars trying to short bitcoin which isn't going down this time, since there are more buys than sells, the bears might wake up later but for now the market is extremely bullish.
▓▓▓ PLASTIC  ▓▓▓
▓▓▓ FINANCE ▓▓▓

▓▓Recycle . Re-use . Prosper▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▀███▀▀
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓██
▓▓▓▓█▄▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓████▄▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓████████████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▓▐████
█████████████████▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▐█████
█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓█████▌████▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▄▄█▄███████
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▄▄▓▓██████████
[
Private Sale is Live
JOIN NOW!
]

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:31:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2021, 05:36:03 AM »
Everything goes to the fact that it looks like soon the cryptocurrency market will collapse again and there will be a long correction, and therefore I have already prepared for this and sold almost all cryptocurrencies from which I have already received a good profit and now I will just hold everything in stable coins such as usdt and dai and now we have to wait and hope that this correction will end very quickly.

But I think the majority of the altcoins are prepared at this moment, where most of the coins now even the price of Bitcoin was continuously rising in the market there are still some coins also pumped their price as well for them to survive in the crypto space business. And good for you too that you are already prepared on this matter anyway.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2021, 03:50:30 PM »
I think we are in bull market for a long time. It is good to see some bearish movement. I always like bear as a opportunity of new investment. This gives us the chance to invest so that we can make profit.
Take Bearish market as a opportunity time to make $$$

I think many people already waited the bearish to buy more coin,  It will happen several time, but I think Its just corrections, not bearish. I believe we will see the bullish at this year and we will get the big profit
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Willitivity1

• Activity: 424
  • Hodlers Network
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 02, 2021, 10:04:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2021, 01:00:35 AM »
I don't always count those kind of dips as bears waking up, I think those are just normal market corrections, which usually happens when they is a huge surge in the price of anything, there's bound to be a retrace ment in other to keep the market in check,so there's always go to be a dip after a pump.

Offline tervel

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1250
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 28, 2021, 02:57:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2021, 06:53:31 AM »
Crypto market experienced a meteoric rise during 2021. While these fundamentals are incredibly promising for long-term prospects, there are a number of indicators likely weighing on the current uptrend. This does not mean the price will necessarily fall, but they are signs that a cooling-off period is overdue.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2021, 06:53:31 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG