follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Hidden gem  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Seikhhabib

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 25
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 18, 2022, 11:02:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
Hidden gem
« on: April 02, 2021, 09:23:12 PM »
How i Find hidden gem.?  i have 100$ usdt now im confused how i invest my money, i saw one of my friend invest on twt in early stage but he Didn't share his though about twt or his buy this hidden gem.!!  suggest me some hidden gem Where i can earn 5x

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Hidden gem
« on: April 02, 2021, 09:23:12 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline pealr12

• Activity: 1027
  • Last Active: December 19, 2023, 02:47:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Re: Hidden gem
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 10:25:04 PM »
It is very hard to tell what is hidden gem or not, I could recommend so many projects I thought are hidden but the point will remain that it is just my opinion and has no certainty, in this case, better to do research on projects with small capital but have good concept with great team.

IyemRoker

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 06:45:57 AM »
If you have a verified Binance account then you can see that the hidden Gem is TKO (for now) at the time of writing this thread.
Maybe the BNB holder to take part in the Subscription has passed because it's now on its 5th day, but you can wait for trading to start from TKO on the Binance market itself.
Usually, for the initial trading of the IEO coin on Binance it will feel like a pump, it can even be more than 100-400%.

Offline robert20

• Activity: 528
  • Futurov
  • Last Active: August 22, 2021, 01:46:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 02:15:40 PM »
This is not so easy to find hidden gems. You are needed to have a good knowledge of how the crypto market works. Study the goals of the project. do research about who are behind the project and who are investing on it. You need to research more to find if the project is a gem or not.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline Seikhhabib

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2021, 07:30:14 PM »
It is very hard to tell what is hidden gem or not, I could recommend so many projects I thought are hidden but the point will remain that it is just my opinion and has no certainty, in this case, better to do research on projects with small capital but have good concept with great team.

Thank you sir any project name please

Offline Seikhhabib

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2021, 07:32:03 PM »
If you have a verified Binance account then you can see that the hidden Gem is TKO (for now) at the time of writing this thread.
Maybe the BNB holder to take part in the Subscription has passed because it's now on its 5th day, but you can wait for trading to start from TKO on the Binance market itself.
Usually, for the initial trading of the IEO coin on Binance it will feel like a pump, it can even be more than 100-400%.

thank you so much sir or any suggested for me?

Offline Master107

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3732
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: January 21, 2024, 01:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2021, 03:59:58 AM »
You can try to search in Coingecko the trending coins. Also you can use the google search.

For me if you want very cheap coin. Try to search safemoon and wink. Not recommendation just try to search and decide for yourself. ;)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2021, 03:59:58 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG