follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Cardano Reveals The Africa Special, Home To Millions Of Youthful Innovators  (Read 682 times)

Offline Cristiano

• Activity: 1030
  • Dollar Back
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 13, 2023, 09:35:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
IOHK dropped an important message on their social media account.

Home to millions of youthful innovators, entrepreneurs & pioneers 🌍

Join ourAfrica special show to learn about and a new generation 👇https://t.co/gtrEhmDh0p pic.twitter.com/UgfiXTKsPF

— Input Output (@InputOutputHK) April 24, 2021

Someone commented: “We’re Cardano. And, if you’ll permit us, we’d like to change the world”Africa has taken a tremendous step for all crypto communities and projects! Whether they admit it or not. This will have huge impact towards adoption. Cardano is long-term. Enjoy the ride Ok hand.”

A follower said: “I would be honoured and appreciate very much to speak with someone about an incredibly widespread usage for NFTs. I believe this is the first of its kind, I just want to be a part of the Cardano team!”

Cardano addresses economic identity
Cardano keeps staying in the news these days and the team behind the project is addressing economic identity.

Check out IOHK’s post that Cardano reposted.

Economic identity is the key to unlocking opportunity for billions. has come of age.

Join us this coming Thursday 29th April 16:30 UTC forAfrica to find out more

Register today @ https://t.co/pZw1p6Qsh6@cardano @CardanoStiftung @emurgo_io pic.twitter.com/QxjgIKHEed

— Input Output (@InputOutputHK) April 23, 2021

A follower said: “Hi, I’ve been showing you my work for days and asking for it to be auctioned. I need help but none of the creators of Cardano or their team has given me the support. I really see who they are.”

Someone said: “Will represent real-world application of blockchain technology that could be a catalyst for shifting perception and a reordering of old systems.”

In a new video, Hoskinson said that the massive valuation of the crypto industry makes it necessary for regulators to evaluate the space more.

“There is no reality that a government as regulation-friendly as the United States government will allow an industry with a market capitalization of over a trillion dollars to be unregulated or to live in this weird gray area of enforcement,” he said.

Cardano Reveals The Africa Special, Home To Millions Of Youthful Innovators
https://cryptonews.net/577782/?utm_source=CryptoNews&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=shared

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG