follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What do other think about Bakeryswap (BAKE) for long term purpose?  (Read 985 times)

Offline Review Master

• Activity: 786
  • https://linktr.ee/bitbytecrypto
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 27, 2023, 12:30:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
Bakeryswap aka BAKE was the one of those projects which received liquidity fund from Binance through the BSC Acceleration Fund event. It's really great to see that Bake already pumped a lot from its ATL (All Time Low), but price of BAKE is quite low as compare to the developement and adoption from the crypto community. BTW, Bakeryswap is having the highest trading+NFT trading volume which is really good. Most of the the users say, we have Cake , Bake just like Uni, 1inch. If we compare Bake to 1inch, than bake is far from right price.

So,do you think about Bake to hit a new ATH of $5 or more in the upcoming days?
▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Review Master

• View Profile

Re: What do other think about Bakeryswap (BAKE) for long term purpose?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 06:40:03 PM »
Though many of the fellow users just read this post, but didn't reply or share their opinions. So, i just want to tell everyone that BAKE is on the Bullish rally ATM. When i posted this , bake was around $1.40 and now it's trading around $2.30 which means almost close to 2x. I'm really happy to see a bullish rally on it and BAKE lovers might want it see at a new ATH like $5 or more. Currently, it's also trending on Coingecko which is a great sign to see more price jump with little correction.  ;D
▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3427
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 07:57:59 PM »
I bought BAKE when it was around $0.50 with a  few hundred bucks and staked it since. I checked the site again the other day to see my rewards and I quickly noticed that they are more focused on NFTs now. Maybe it's their way of separating themselves from Pancake and other AMMs (along with the gamification) because they don't have competitive APRs.

The success of the platform depends on how many NFT and gaming related projects they can attract.

Offline Review Master

• View Profile

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 07:38:27 PM »
I bought BAKE when it was around $0.50 with a  few hundred bucks and staked it since. I checked the site again the other day to see my rewards and I quickly noticed that they are more focused on NFTs now. Maybe it's their way of separating themselves from Pancake and other AMMs (along with the gamification) because they don't have competitive APRs.

The success of the platform depends on how many NFT and gaming related projects they can attract.

First of all, congrts for 7x profit on BAKE as of now, it's currently trading at $3.51 and hoping to surge more. BTW, it's true that bakeryswap is always focusing to do other things to attract more users not only as an AMM, but try to do big things which will be beneficial for the community and fanbase of BAKE. One thing to be noted that Bakeryswap is having the 1st position for trading volumes or nft trading volumes and many users from the crypto community didn't notice that yet. But now, everyone might get into BAKE and understand the right potential of Bakeryswap and as a result, BAKE is pumping more.
▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 04:27:33 AM »
Bakery will closely match Pancake because these two platforms are on the Binance Smart Chain path.
When the Pancake swap is starting to get expensive for each transaction, investors will choose the Bakery swap for the next option and now we can see that the Bakery Swap is rising rapidly for the coin, namely BAKE.

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3427
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2021, 07:51:01 AM »
~
One thing to be noted that Bakeryswap is having the 1st position for trading volumes or nft trading volumes and many users from the crypto community didn't notice that yet.
I'm not even aware of that before your post. When it comes to NFTs, I am more of a WAX fan. Anyway, I just minted another weapon and put it up for sale on Bakery's NFT marketplace. It'll be my third time doing so.

Bakery will closely match Pancake because these two platforms are on the Binance Smart Chain path.
These two have different focus/niche. Bakery is like a NFT marketplace with an DEX/AMM feature while Pancake is a DEX/AMM with NFT marketplace feature.

If there's any project that could compete with Pancake, I would bet with AMMs/DEXs that also offers high APRs and keeps adding new farms and staking pool (one of them is ApeSwap).

When the Pancake swap is starting to get expensive for each transaction, investors will choose the Bakery swap for the next option and now we can see that the Bakery Swap is rising rapidly for the coin, namely BAKE.
You just said they are both on BSC. How will swap fees on Pancake be more expensive than Bakery? As far as I know, they both follow the standard gas price. If you are talking about slippage fees and gas limits, that is on the token developer's side and not on these DEXs and AMMs.

Offline fallenangel1789

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2404
  • Hodlers Network
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: October 08, 2022, 01:05:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2021, 02:32:05 PM »
To increase the volume and price the project needed the Usdt pair for a long time. But last 3 days we witnessed immense volume increase in Busd and BNB pairs from 30M dollars to 1.2B dollars. When the project does not need the USDT pair anymore Binance decided to start Bake-USDT pair today lol. What is sad and interesting is that its effect, for now, is not good.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2021, 02:32:05 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG