follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 6 reasons why you should buy Bitcoin right now (at USD 50K-53K)  (Read 2708 times)

Offline UKprod

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 02, 2021, 07:54:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
The price of Bitcoin is hovering around USD 52K at the time of writing this article. In the last 24 hours, Bitcoin hit a bottom of USD 47K and has recovered since. Now you might be wondering if it is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. Here are the 6 reasons why you should:

1. Decreasing Mempool congestion: The current mempool congestion is said to be one of the reasons for the current fall in Bitcoin prices. While this might sound ridiculous, you can check and compare the charts of Bitcoin prices vs. the chart of Mempool Transaction count chart. While this congestion was at its peak between Apr 18 to Apr 24, it has since reduced considerably and we are already seeing Bitcoin price recover. When the mempool congestion is minimum we are likely to see the Bitcoin price rise.

2. Support price: The support price of Bitcoin has been set to around USD 48K-USD 50K by multiple exchanges and researchers. What this means is that when Bitcoin hits these price levels, people will be resistant to sell and large scale buying is expected. What largescale buying means is that the price of Bitcoin will shoot back up again.

3. Acceptance of Bitcoins by Corporations: Given that several large organizations are coming forward to accept Bitcoins as valid mode of payment, it is likely that Bitcoin adoption increases many folds. This is due to the reason that once these large corporation earn in bitcoin, to pay their suppliers, vendors or employees, they would naturally have to use Bitcoins. This increase in usage by itself would drive the demand for Bitcoin high. Further, on seeing large corporations accepting bitcoins, smaller organizations are likely to follow suit and same cycle would be followed by them.

4. Scarcity: While it is needless to say that bitcoin has always had the concept that it would remain scarce and that issue of new blocks would reduce over time, in the recent times, the amount of people engaging in Bitcoin mining has increased to such levels that miners get a very small portion of the mined Bitcoin. In this regard, one major pattern that I have observed is that every time that block rewards get halved the Bitcoin price slingshots to an all time high. This is is clearly visible with the Bitcoin price rising to an all time high in 2017 (1 year after halving in 2016) and now in 2021 (1 year after halving in 2020). Considering the above, I believe that bitcoin is likely to explode by the end of 2021 and break the current all time high again.

5. Increased HODLing: One more reason that I would consider is that there is an increased number of people who get attracted to the technology and concept of Bitcoin and therefore end up HODLing Bitcoin (like me) and would love to see their Bitcoin rise in value over the years rather than selling and making a quick buck. This would propel Bitcoin to higher prices without crashing.

6. Lost wallets: Around 20% of the Bitcoins that have been mined are locked in wallets. As time passes we could see a lot of people actually forgetting where they have kept the private key or seed phrase for their wallets (But ensure you keep them safe :P). This is eventually going to cause decreased supply in Bitcoin over the years and help maintain the increase in Bitcoin prices.

While the above is my analysis of why Bitcoin should be purchased, please carry out your own analysis before you invest in Bitcoin. Further, while I have highlighted the reasons as to why Bitcoin needs to be purchased now, you should also consider various risks, legal/tax issues, etc. before you invest in Bitcoin.

Would be happy to hear your thoughts on this. Thank you.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 07:47:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Re: 6 reasons why you should buy Bitcoin right now (at USD 50K-53K)
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 09:12:09 PM »
Well, bitcoin can be as bullish as it wants, as for me, am never buying bitcoin except I can afford at least half the it which is 0.5 bitcoin, bitcoin is already very expensive and and investing any amount from 10,000 usd down won't likely give me the kind of profit I want, so am just gonna invest it on very good altcoins that are capable of giving me 5 to 10x in a bull market, bitcoin is already made and its only suitable for the rich guys and those who have no appetite of taking much risk, as for me, I love risking my investments on cheap altcoins cus that where I can make the kind of money I want when I jam the right opportunity.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline nelson4lov

• Activity: 952
  • Plastic Finance
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: November 06, 2021, 12:20:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 10:33:17 PM »
 Even without going through this thread I would buy bitcoin if I have the money, bitcoin has been bullish since last year November and I expect it to be bullish till this year ends, and if everything goes well we might see it at $100,000 before the bull run ends, lastly buying bitcoin under $100,000 is an opportunity no one should miss out on.
▓▓▓ PLASTIC  ▓▓▓
▓▓▓ FINANCE ▓▓▓

▓▓Recycle . Re-use . Prosper▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▀███▀▀
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓██
▓▓▓▓█▄▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓████▄▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓████████████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▓▐████
█████████████████▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▐█████
█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓█████▌████▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▄▄█▄███████
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▄▄▓▓██████████
[
Private Sale is Live
JOIN NOW!
]

Offline Fenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2595
  • Last Active: January 14, 2024, 03:10:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2021, 06:52:05 AM »
I am not that optimistic about the future of bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is developing very quickly, especially recently, and bitcoin has practically stopped in its development. While it still continues to be interesting as a speculative financial instrument, however, this may also fall due to the fact that bitcoin has already grown in price and many note difficulties in investing in it against the background of the increased risk of its price fall.
Now, in my opinion, it is more profitable to invest in ethereum and other promising altcoins.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline whyrqa

• Activity: 482
  • Last Active: January 02, 2024, 08:20:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 05:26:55 PM »
I am not that optimistic about the future of bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is developing very quickly, especially recently, and bitcoin has practically stopped in its development. While it still continues to be interesting as a speculative financial instrument, however, this may also fall due to the fact that bitcoin has already grown in price and many note difficulties in investing in it against the background of the increased risk of its price fall.
Now, in my opinion, it is more profitable to invest in ethereum and other promising altcoins.
many experts suggest that if the capitalization of bitcoin increases by an average of 15 times, then its price will not only rise very high, but will also become stable. It was during this period that the volatility of Bitcoin will drop very much and BTC will act as a reliable storage. But I very much doubt the use of it as a means of payment in a person's daily life, since transactions have a high cost.

Offline missbtc

• Activity: 1018
  • Last Active: August 11, 2022, 03:09:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2021, 08:16:25 PM »
Of course, these are very good reasons to have some bitcoin in your portfolio for a long time. Bitcoin needs to be held for a long time, as for me it is real digital gold. But for speculation and quick earnings, I prefer altcoins, especially since the real altseason is underway now.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3446
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 11:38:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 09:43:25 PM »
Buying Bitcoin is always a good decision but it is better to buy at the right time, especially if you plan it for the short term. In the early of this day, Bitcoin has reached the price of around $55K. While now, the price of Bitcoin is likely to drop quite significantly, probably declines to $50K. So, analyze first where the price to go, if it is possible to drop more, just buy tomorrow or on Sunday.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 09:43:25 PM »

Offline UKprod

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Last Active: August 02, 2021, 07:54:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2021, 06:33:07 PM »
The price of Bitcoin is hovering around USD 52K at the time of writing this article. In the last 24 hours, Bitcoin hit a bottom of USD 47K and has recovered since. Now you might be wondering if it is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. Here are the 6 reasons why you should:

1. Decreasing Mempool congestion: The current mempool congestion is said to be one of the reasons for the current fall in Bitcoin prices. While this might sound ridiculous, you can check and compare the charts of Bitcoin prices vs. the chart of Mempool Transaction count chart. While this congestion was at its peak between Apr 18 to Apr 24, it has since reduced considerably and we are already seeing Bitcoin price recover. When the mempool congestion is minimum we are likely to see the Bitcoin price rise.

2. Support price: The support price of Bitcoin has been set to around USD 48K-USD 50K by multiple exchanges and researchers. What this means is that when Bitcoin hits these price levels, people will be resistant to sell and large scale buying is expected. What largescale buying means is that the price of Bitcoin will shoot back up again.

3. Acceptance of Bitcoins by Corporations: Given that several large organizations are coming forward to accept Bitcoins as valid mode of payment, it is likely that Bitcoin adoption increases many folds. This is due to the reason that once these large corporation earn in bitcoin, to pay their suppliers, vendors or employees, they would naturally have to use Bitcoins. This increase in usage by itself would drive the demand for Bitcoin high. Further, on seeing large corporations accepting bitcoins, smaller organizations are likely to follow suit and same cycle would be followed by them.

4. Scarcity: While it is needless to say that bitcoin has always had the concept that it would remain scarce and that issue of new blocks would reduce over time, in the recent times, the amount of people engaging in Bitcoin mining has increased to such levels that miners get a very small portion of the mined Bitcoin. In this regard, one major pattern that I have observed is that every time that block rewards get halved the Bitcoin price slingshots to an all time high. This is is clearly visible with the Bitcoin price rising to an all time high in 2017 (1 year after halving in 2016) and now in 2021 (1 year after halving in 2020). Considering the above, I believe that bitcoin is likely to explode by the end of 2021 and break the current all time high again.

5. Increased HODLing: One more reason that I would consider is that there is an increased number of people who get attracted to the technology and concept of Bitcoin and therefore end up HODLing Bitcoin (like me) and would love to see their Bitcoin rise in value over the years rather than selling and making a quick buck. This would propel Bitcoin to higher prices without crashing.

6. Lost wallets: Around 20% of the Bitcoins that have been mined are locked in wallets. As time passes we could see a lot of people actually forgetting where they have kept the private key or seed phrase for their wallets (But ensure you keep them safe :P). This is eventually going to cause decreased supply in Bitcoin over the years and help maintain the increase in Bitcoin prices.

While the above is my analysis of why Bitcoin should be purchased, please carry out your own analysis before you invest in Bitcoin. Further, while I have highlighted the reasons as to why Bitcoin needs to be purchased now, you should also consider various risks, legal/tax issues, etc. before you invest in Bitcoin.

Would be happy to hear your thoughts on this. Thank you.

As per my analysis, I hoped it would reach at least $65K level and started off a trade with 10x leverage. So far I have made a gain of about 50%. As soon as it hits $65K I would make a profit of approx 100% ;) :)

Offline robert20

• Activity: 528
  • Futurov
  • Last Active: August 22, 2021, 01:46:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2021, 03:40:52 PM »
Bitcoin is always the best coin to invest because its supply is decreasing day by day and new big investors are buying and storing  their btc for future. They are unlikely to sell their btc. And also the bull run has not end yet. I think bicoin will some more ATH before the end of crypto bull run. Always BTC is the bet for long term holding.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline Hikari

• Activity: 150
  • 100x Coin
  • Last Active: May 21, 2021, 04:26:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2021, 04:34:41 PM »
My reason: You will want to purchase Bitcoin to use as currency (as opposed to an investment). For example, you might make transactions via websites that transact in cryptocurrency or get better deals when you pay in cryptocurrency. If you need to make a transaction or transfer money abroad, Bitcoin can offer a better exchange rate than USD.
█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Offline Tessnik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 38
  • Last Active: January 18, 2022, 04:47:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2021, 05:49:54 PM »
It's always advisable to buy bitcoin at whatever price as long as you have the funds to do so. Bitcoin will only keep rising and you have to cash the moment and hold.

Offline Lokeloke

• Activity: 168
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Last Active: July 19, 2022, 07:02:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2021, 06:27:10 PM »
Well, bitcoin can be as bullish as it wants, as for me, am never buying bitcoin except I can afford at least half the it which is 0.5 bitcoin, bitcoin is already very expensive and and investing any amount from 10,000 usd down won't likely give me the kind of profit I want, so am just gonna invest it on very good altcoins that are capable of giving me 5 to 10x in a bull market, bitcoin is already made and its only suitable for the rich guys and those who have no appetite of taking much risk, as for me, I love risking my investments on cheap altcoins cus that where I can make the kind of money I want when I jam the right opportunity.

This is one of the thing I was saying to a friend when he was advising me to bag some Bitcoin, I told him I don't really have alot of money to make a reasonable profit on Bitcoin, because I can't buy 50usd of Bitcoin and expect a greater reward, the 50usd will only be 100 when the current value of Bitcoin multiply by two, if I can't afford greater than half of the market then it's useless
Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcoinstalks
thread

Offline kropelos

• Scammer
  • Activity: 191
  • 100x Coin
  • Last Active: June 24, 2023, 03:40:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2021, 05:22:54 AM »
Numerous digital currencies have seen massive price increases, all led by the one and only Bitcoin (BTC), which has surpassed $61,000 a coin. Though BTC is an easy option for many cryptocurrency buyers, others are searching for some less expensive but equally tempting coins to add to their portfolios. So why you buy Bitcoin now at 50k? Altcoins is the better choice for the investor with small funds
█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Offline gabbie2010

• Activity: 521
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 06:06:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2021, 04:53:01 PM »
Your Bitcoin price analysis is on point the price dipped at the time you made the buy call and the price correction had been over, the price has been bullish in the past few days ago  and I investors who bought at $50k to $53K are now in  profit, hopefully the continue to sustain the bullish ride to $60K.

Offline whyrqa

• Activity: 482
  • Last Active: January 02, 2024, 08:20:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2021, 05:41:39 PM »
Your Bitcoin price analysis is on point the price dipped at the time you made the buy call and the price correction had been over, the price has been bullish in the past few days ago  and I investors who bought at $50k to $53K are now in  profit, hopefully the continue to sustain the bullish ride to $60K.
of course it is very good if the results of the analyzes have already shown the right direction several times, in accordance with what is happening in the cryptocurrency market. I think one should stick to this course and take into account the research of this person.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG