follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: PANCAKESWAP BIGGEST BURN EVER !  (Read 1075 times)

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
PANCAKESWAP BIGGEST BURN EVER !
« on: May 04, 2021, 03:16:19 AM »
Maybe I have missed this best moment because I wrote this thread after 9 hours of seeing the previous burning of PancakeSwap and it turns out that PancakeSwap has risen in price rapidly and is already at the top.
I first saw this information from Binance's Cz ReTweet with its Official Twitter account and it attracted me to keep looking for the information.
I reread the information about this burn and I found something very valuable on Pancake's Official Twitter and I must have been very surprised. Oh My God , this is good informations about money .
Check the information here,

The total value of the PancakeSwap coins burned was 5,143,789 $ CAKE and the price was about $ 216,966,407 equivalent!
It is money and it is a fund that can be used for other purposes if we are in the real world and can live for you until you die, maybe that asset can also be passed on to our children and grandchildren.

Unfortunately, I don't know when this PancakeSwap coin burn will take place and this is what makes me want to keep looking for this information.
If there is a member in the Altcoinstalks forum who knows the period of Burning PancakeSwap coins then please reply to this thread and we discuss with each other. Yoooshhh .
retire and rest in peace

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

PANCAKESWAP BIGGEST BURN EVER !
« on: May 04, 2021, 03:16:19 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Re: PANCAKESWAP BIGGEST BURN EVER !
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 05:28:40 AM »
This burning of coins is indeed very good so that we can see the price go up quickly. Moreover, this Pancake was developed on the Binance Smart Chain platform which is currently on the rise in the cryptocurrency market.
Burning coins will also reduce the supply of the total coin supply and of course the price will increase. I like this type of event because it will benefit every hodler of coin Pancakes.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2021, 07:58:19 AM »
Yooshhh, we really have to look closely at this opportunity because this change from Pancake is really very good for adoption into the future.
I like Pancake because there are so many events on the Pancakeswap Decentralized Exchange and this is very beneficial for the Binance Smart Chain community.
Then the burning of Pancake coins is added and this will certainly be the best opportunity to increase the price of CAKE coins.

IyemRoker

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2021, 04:17:03 AM »
The coin price of this Pancake is expensive around 40 USD.
If it is burned, there will be a waste of free money with about 40 USD, the multiple of how many coins are burned.
I am very happy to see the burning of coins because the burning of coins will be able to give a significant change to the price of Pancakes.
Usually, investors and traders when there will be coin burning will quickly buy more coins and this will certainly have an effect on the price of Pump for Pancakes.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 04:06:56 AM »
But until this moment there is no such thing as burning for Pancake coins and this is really very much awaited by me and I will continue to monitor the progress of Cake Burning.
Usually after burning coins will have an effect on the price of Cake, this applies when the market is stable and does not continue to decline due to the effects of dumped Bitcoin.
This is just my analysis of BNB also when there is a Burning the price increases even though it is a little.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline robert20

• Activity: 528
  • Futurov
  • Last Active: August 22, 2021, 01:46:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2021, 07:58:23 PM »
This ios really a very big opportunity to makje some money. As this is a big burn we can easily pump the price from 10% to 50% I am going to buy some not to miss this golden opportunity. This platform and cake token will be a very good token at least until the launch of eth 2.0.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

aiviaa485

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2021, 08:08:19 AM »
But when there is Burning and the price of the Pancake coins decreases, the burning of the coins also decreases even though the number of coins burned is in accordance with what was burned before.
Moreover, the current trend of all cryptocurrency prices is decreasing and it is very difficult to imagine that cryptocurrency always has surprises, just check the price of the Pancake coin now it has decreased 90% from All Time High.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2021, 08:08:19 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG