follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why should you choose AzureADA for Cardano ADA stake Pool?  (Read 878 times)

Offline AzureADA

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 26, 2021, 03:42:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Staking is an activity where a user locks or holds his funds during a cryptocurrency wallet to participate in maintaining the operations of a proof-of-stake (PoS)-based blockchain system. it's almost like crypto mining within the sense that it helps a network achieve consensus while rewarding users who participate. If you would like to do Cryptocurrency STAKING. AzureADA is the best solution for you. AzureADA (ticker: AZUR) An enterprise-level Cardano cryptocurrency stake pool operator for staking ADA.

Why should you Choose AzureADA?

There are a lot of stake pools out there to choose from. Thank you for considering us. Choose stake pool operators who are experienced, have a solid infrastructure, and have skin within the game. Below are just a few of the reasons why AzureADA (with ticker AZUR) is a pool you can trust to grow your ADA investment. See the frequently asked questions below for some concrete tips to assist you to select the best pool.

PROVEN Performance

The AZUR pool has been around since the Incentivized Test Net (ITN). We cut our teeth during this time period and learned some valuable lessons and fine tuned our processes prior to mainnet.

Maximizing rewards is heavily influenced by operator proficiency and pool infrastructure. As an example, recently two prominent, near saturated pools lost Internet & minted no blocks for several days due to technical Issues. That means no rewards for at least one full epoch.

Multiple Professionals

We have not one, not two, but FIVE main team members. Our ops guy has over 20 years in IT security and consulting and ran all the IT operations for 2 separate companies. He's Azure Certified (indicating a proven level of competency). Our dev guy actually develops on the Azure platform. and that we have a business and marketing guy to keep things organized and rolling. This gives us more than one set of eyes and hands to run the pool.

Large Pledge

Pledge is how much ADA we, as stake pool operators invested within the stake pool and promise to stay in it. It's an indication that we've "skin within the game" and are super-serious about being successful. At the time of writing this, we are in the top 3.8% of pool pledges... we've invested more than over 96% of the other pools and a broad range of skills critical to successful stake pool operations..

We've also invested thousands of dollars into our infrastructure, marketing, and other elements of our stake pool, above and beyond our ADA holdings.

Enterprise-Class

Enterprise-class may be a fancy way of saying that we're not playing around. We use the Microsoft Azure cloud platform, the largest, most secure, and most feature-rich cloud platform within the world. Mission-critical systems are hosted on the Azure cloud.

If banks and hospitals trust Azure with their sensitive and life-saving systems, you'll rest assured that it'll run your stake pool just fine.

We follow industry best practices in how we architect and run the stake pool.

Global

As you can see from our topology on our website, our Cardano server infrastructure features a global footprint. We leverage Microsoft Azure's world-class distributed network and have the flexibility to deploy servers around the globe. We currently have servers in:

Japan
The Netherlands
France
USA (East Coast and West Coast)

Nimble & Adaptive

With 3 separate Azure tenants and a flexible work schedule, we are able to respond quickly to any changing circumstances.

Our infrastructure is often moved and changed during a matter of minutes to best contribute to decentralization.

Involved

If you check out our Twitter feed, you will see that we are VERY involved in Cardano. We post almost daily at times.

Recently, we held a live Meetup in Kyiv with a key Cardano player, professor Roman Oliynykov, from IOG, who helped develop the Ouroboros protocol. we've other Meetups scheduled.

Cardano fans since 2017

We've been closely following the Cardano project since 2017 and have invested substantially, both time and money. We are all in! Each of us owns ADA and has skin within the game. We each have Cardano tattoos. So do all our kids. OK, no tattoos, but you never know what the future holds!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Online mnixxo.crypto

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2995
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Why should you choose AzureADA for Cardano ADA stake Pool?
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 10:02:47 PM »
How many epochs before I start getting rewards? The staking pool I am in right now requires 4 epochs. I might consider switching if I don't have to wait for that time in a new pool.

It doesnt depend on the staking pool. Look here: https://cardanians.io/en/cardano-staking-practical-information-118?fbclid=IwAR2wwMhStEmZvY0vObMev7rtXfxjLx8w-CYwn6b1ciQnTXQZTNJAD6Ra7ok
mnixxo.crypto

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3307
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Why should you choose AzureADA for Cardano ADA stake Pool?
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 01:46:54 PM »
How many epochs before I start getting rewards? The staking pool I am in right now requires 4 epochs. I might consider switching if I don't have to wait for that time in a new pool.
It doesnt depend on the staking pool. Look here: https://cardanians.io/en/cardano-staking-practical-information-118?fbclid=IwAR2wwMhStEmZvY0vObMev7rtXfxjLx8w-CYwn6b1ciQnTXQZTNJAD6Ra7ok
Thanks for that.

So it's going to be the rate of returns and whatever added rewards/perks each pool offers to delegators.

My current pool distributed a token which I already claimed.

APR/APY offered by AMMs/Yield Farms on BSC and other blockchains are way higher and really tempting though.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG