follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Sad Day For Me  (Read 1450 times)

Offline gurunanakji777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2144
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 04, 2024, 09:10:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Sad Day For Me
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2021, 09:24:26 AM »
Such things happen with many bounty hunters but it is hard for a bounty hunter to keep an eye on every bounty telegram daily because most of the bounty hunters doing mostly 20-25 bounties and If the rules been changed to receive the tokens. Bounty hunters should get enough time so nobody loses its reward. It is very sad when someone promotes honestly a project but in the end, he did not receive the reward because he missed the announcement to change the wallet address so he lost all the rewards he supposes to receive. I won't blame fully to the bounty manager even I lost many coins like this in the past 4 years and to avoid this we should develop a habit to check every bounty telegram weekly once at least so that one can not miss any important announcement.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2021, 09:24:26 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline shadowdio

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1618
  • Last Active: March 14, 2024, 06:13:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2021, 05:16:59 PM »
There are times that some campaign will changes, we should always check their telegram channel. Have you contacted the bounty manager about your problem? I think you can receive your reward if they give you a chance.

Offline Arkann

• Activity: 552
  • Last Active: December 10, 2023, 05:03:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2021, 06:08:43 PM »
I have repeatedly encountered similar problems and try to be attentive to all Bounty companies in which I took part. I monitor all the available information almost every week in a circle, but nevertheless there are times when I miss out on urgent and important information, as a result of which I will lose my reward.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4126
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:37:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2021, 06:26:21 AM »
In crypto, we do not over-excite or get emotional about our error. Sometimes we do mistakes even we have done enough work and take the necessary steps to prevent any wrong. Face this type of situation many times before are still facing them till now. If you didn't get something just let it go don't hold into it.

Actually, it took me an hour to fully digest what happened and to fully realize that to summarize it all this is all my fault and I have to just shrug off and say goodbye to my everyday effort for 30 days posting and commenting in social platforms. Anyway, this is life for a bounty hunters like us. I just decided to participate in the Stobox second round and hopefully this time I can get what is due to me.

Offline Senin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1762
  • Last Active: February 27, 2024, 12:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2021, 07:48:40 AM »
This is a fairly common problem for all bounty hunters, especially now that Ethereum, which is often used for bounty campaigns, still faces difficulties with high transaction fees and many projects are migrating from one platform to another.
However, even in the telegrams of each project, it is rather difficult to find the necessary information and keep track of important changes in the project, since even in one day hundreds of new messages sometimes appear there.
It seems to me that it would be reasonable and logical for the bounty manager to publish in the first messages on the first page of the bounty thread about all important announcements for bounty hunters. We should not lose the earned tokens just because project teams often change the terms of agreements.

Offline nicecrypto

• Activity: 249
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 05, 2023, 02:24:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Second year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2021, 08:10:53 AM »

I am one of the many who participated in the "very demanding" everyday bounty for Stobox but I just learned that I failed to receive the tokens I should have all because I was not aware that all hunters had to submit an account in Probit. I could not understand why I was not able to see any announcement for this...I know it is my fault.

Right now, I am feeling a bit discouraged because I really worked for that everyday for a month. They changed the delivery to Probit all because transferring via Ethereum can be costly.

I hope that the same thing will not happen with StudentCoin. Now, is there a part of this forum where we can be updated with changes like this?
I will want to believe that during registration for the bounty there should be where you fill your information for wallet, Is it that it was later changed or it was never started from the beginning?
As someone as already mentioned, I too believe you can contact the BM to see what kind of assistance they can provide so that you can get your bounty payment as long as your stakes where tallied on the sheet, i guess it would be much easier for you to receive if they are willing to help.

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2021, 08:28:28 AM »

I am one of the many who participated in the "very demanding" everyday bounty for Stobox but I just learned that I failed to receive the tokens I should have all because I was not aware that all hunters had to submit an account in Probit. I could not understand why I was not able to see any announcement for this...I know it is my fault.

Right now, I am feeling a bit discouraged because I really worked for that everyday for a month. They changed the delivery to Probit all because transferring via Ethereum can be costly.

I hope that the same thing will not happen with StudentCoin. Now, is there a part of this forum where we can be updated with changes like this?
I will want to believe that during registration for the bounty there should be where you fill your information for wallet, Is it that it was later changed or it was never started from the beginning?
As someone as already mentioned, I too believe you can contact the BM to see what kind of assistance they can provide so that you can get your bounty payment as long as your stakes where tallied on the sheet, i guess it would be much easier for you to receive if they are willing to help.
I believe you are right. it is highly important to monitor the spreadsheet to see what is the update ther,are your stakes calculated on hand? are you even accepted to do the campaign? this way you can quickly follow up on any issue but like you said, if he contacts the bounty manager i believe this can be resolved if he got all stakes.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2021, 08:28:28 AM »

Offline Traderbtcc

• Activity: 310
  • Last Active: July 22, 2023, 07:28:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2021, 08:38:56 AM »
This is more reason while we should check out on bounties we did work on because most times there might be updates on how to claim reward, due to ETH high fees most bounties do look for an easy way to distribute tokens to hunters. About stobox Bounty I also did participate and I followed the instructions and I also received my reward in my Probit account, it's so bad you didn't see the information which made you not to recieve.

Offline Freemind

• Mythical
  • Activity: 9483
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:41:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2021, 12:36:36 PM »
Although it may sound stupid, I always have a list of the bounties I have participated in, which includes links to official websites as well as Telegram groups and social networks. In no time, I can go through everything for new information without having to remember how many bounties I have participated in. Simple and effective.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2687
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 06:55:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2021, 01:24:13 PM »
This is more reason while we should check out on bounties we did work on because most times there might be updates on how to claim reward, due to ETH high fees most bounties do look for an easy way to distribute tokens to hunters. About stobox Bounty I also did participate and I followed the instructions and I also received my reward in my Probit account, it's so bad you didn't see the information which made you not to recieve.
With the ethereum platform that has reached very high costs, it is clear that all project owners must play their minds so they don't get into trouble when the project is finished, they have to distribute to investors and BH gets in trouble having to pay high fees. so with other platforms that can be used at a low price, of course there is nothing wrong with trying to use it so that the project can run well and there are no obstacles when it comes to distributing at a lower cost.

trying with other platforms that may be available is an alternative that must be done, so that costs can be incurred by a project to make savings. so that the provision to investors and BH can still run well. although it is possible with any alternative that can be done because if there are other alternatives, of course it needs to be used, with the best aim and not affecting the project.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline masterrex

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1737
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 22, 2023, 03:40:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2021, 02:44:13 PM »

I think they should be announcing those changes on the Bounty Thread Because if there is no announcement on the Bounty Thread it means the Bounty Manager has neglected its duty and it's unfair to all of its participants. I'm not joining those kinds of bounties because it was too demanding I already learned my lesson on other Bounties that they manage too demanding too much work But in the end, it has no payment or maybe all tokens are worthless I'm only joined in the selected Bounty Detective sponsored campaign because they are very active and very transparent.

Offline mahadev

• Activity: 1097
  • lMixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 05:52:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2021, 03:07:22 PM »

Keep calm, maybe we can join another bounty from bounty detective at the next .
I didn't see the announcement about stobox, you must follow their group.
I have seen bounty detective always announced their bounty program. I joined several bounty from them and got the rewards.
bounty detective is one of my favourite BM here.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Master107

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3732
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: January 21, 2024, 01:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2021, 03:09:38 PM »
Sorry mate. I know words couldn't comfort you or ease the feeling of being broke. I know its hard to forget as you work hard to receive the equal payment. Unfortunately, unintentional you didn't noticed the said update. I hope the team will give another chance for those missing participants.
Time heal.

Offline ice18

• Activity: 978
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Last Active: February 04, 2023, 03:59:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2021, 03:22:36 PM »
This is really saddening on your part mate when I joined bounty I always check if there are some announcement regarding the reward distribution it must be better if you appeal on manager or in the owner of that project that you missed the updates regarding this if they not honor it then you cant do anything now but to move on.
Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcoinstalks thread

Offline Seerge

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1447
  • Last Active: December 07, 2022, 11:32:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2021, 03:30:19 PM »
Every change of information and news from a Bounty campaign is usually always updated in their Telegram group, I have also experienced the same thing as you and for sure it is very regrettable why I don't know the announcement in their Telegram group.  Incidents like this are not the fault of the Bounty team, but it is purely our fault for not updating the news on their Telegram group. Because it should be before the distribution of tokens from the Bounty that we are participating in, we have to keep updating the news on their Telegram group. 
If it's too late like this, who will lose?  We ourselves are the ones who lose, therefore an incident like this must be made into a valuable experience.  And one more thing, don't give up ... Keep up the spirit!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG