follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you still believe in old coins?  (Read 22102 times)

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:17:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Do you still believe in old coins?
« Reply #255 on: April 10, 2024, 07:21:00 PM »
In addition to newer coins, I also have some not so old ones. Not only are the interesting content of the plan and the texts addressed to the community, they are also reaching for growth to reach their own records in price and to have a series of months in the green state of the market, it started SafeBlast coin where x3 profit was created in no more than 6 months.
I don't dare to get into memecoins or new projects like that, because for me it has a very high risk, I prefer to buy coins with potential such as Ethereum, BNB and Solana which I think are safer to store for quite a long time.
You are right that meme coin is very high risk if held long term, but if we buy at the beginning and sell when it goes up, we can get big profits. Remember that with greater profits the risks are also greater. It is safer for the coins you mentioned bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and Solana
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #255 on: April 10, 2024, 07:21:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MRY

• Activity: 248
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #256 on: April 10, 2024, 07:38:30 PM »
You are right that meme coin is very high risk if held long term, but if we buy at the beginning and sell when it goes up, we can get big profits. Remember that with greater profits the risks are also greater. It is safer for the coins you mentioned bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and Solana
Unfortunately the current price of memecoin is very high so if I say buy early then I have to wait for the price to fall again to get the opportunity to buy meme coin at a cheap price again. But you need to know that not all meme coins have the opportunity to increase their prices many times. What is clear is that in meme coin we have to be careful and never store assets in Meme coin for too long.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1647
  • Last Active: Today at 04:23:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #257 on: April 10, 2024, 07:43:13 PM »
Doge is a good long term play

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #258 on: April 11, 2024, 08:57:25 PM »
I believe in most of the reputable old altcoin because they are already established and one can find it very difficult to lose investment or to lose complete assets, this coin can withstands any market pressure and condition without folding or waving out completely as newly altcoins do behave most times. From my observation, there are some people memecoin that can't stand in bear run but those old altcoin that are already established seems to be more trusted and reliable to hold.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:25:27 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #259 on: April 11, 2024, 09:29:50 PM »
The old coins are very good but the truth is that those that always have movement, but if we talk about projects that have been good at the time, they had their good time and are currently down, well the truth is that I believe one, no, their time has passed and There is no type of opportunity, that is what I believe, however those who have it, well, one respects that, but I am not one to trust projects or old coins that are currently at the same price and do not move or move. , it's very difficult for them to come back and that's something that doesn't make any sense to me.

Those who are more believers maybe yes, but I am very realistic, for me there is no opportunity anymore, especially if they were at a maximum point and now they are very low, that for me must be ruled out.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 01:17:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #260 on: April 12, 2024, 03:54:05 AM »
I believe in most of the reputable old altcoin because they are already established and one can find it very difficult to lose investment or to lose complete assets, this coin can withstands any market pressure and condition without folding or waving out completely as newly altcoins do behave most times. From my observation, there are some people memecoin that can't stand in bear run but those old altcoin that are already established seems to be more trusted and reliable to hold.
Old altcoins already have their own communities, and are of course popular because of their reputation over the years. So many investors choose to invest in old coins rather than new projects. Maybe to invest in new coins or projects they don't have time to do research, in the end they still invest by choosing old coins

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1088
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #261 on: April 12, 2024, 03:07:49 PM »
Old altcoins already have their own communities, and are of course popular because of their reputation over the years. So many investors choose to invest in old coins rather than new projects. Maybe to invest in new coins or projects they don't have time to do research, in the end they still invest by choosing old coins

Old traders mostly invest in old cryptocurrencies because they have more experience and understand that old and mature cryptocurrencies provide better opportunities for long-term or even short-term because they tend to be more stable and trustworthy. You can expect to get some returns from an investment that you make at the right time and in the right cryptocurrency that is old and has been performing very well over the years.

New traders and investors mostly eye newly launched cryptocurrencies because they feel new projects have a higher probability of providing better returns but this is only for short-term because you can't entrust your money in a project that is new if you are making a long-term investment.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #261 on: April 12, 2024, 03:07:49 PM »

Offline SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #262 on: April 12, 2024, 04:42:30 PM »
With this there names or reputation makes people to keep investing on them but what mostly happens is that the old coin or project doesn't surge in price so quickly as the newer project where people think of making quick profits within the limited time range.
Most times investors looks for such project that is why they are always falling victim of dump, like those new coin easily dump on those investors who aren't smart about their investment.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #263 on: April 12, 2024, 05:47:15 PM »
With this there names or reputation makes people to keep investing on them but what mostly happens is that the old coin or project doesn't surge in price so quickly as the newer project where people think of making quick profits within the limited time range.
Most times investors looks for such project that is why they are always falling victim of dump, like those new coin easily dump on those investors who aren't smart about their investment.
Yes, new coins are very risky, I have experienced a lot of losses in the past, in 2021 and 2022. That's why this year I don't invest in new coins or projects at all, I believe more in old coins. And maybe I will continue until the 4 year cycle in the future.

Offline SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #264 on: April 12, 2024, 06:43:50 PM »
Yes, new coins are very risky, I have experienced a lot of losses in the past, in 2021 and 2022. That's why this year I don't invest in new coins or projects at all, I believe more in old coins. And maybe I will continue until the 4 year cycle in the future.
Maybe with Time those coin that they are listed now or introducing to the market currently could be a better coin to know because always during halves or when getting close to bull run lots of people find their way to launch their project in order to utilize the bull run since they believed that during bull run lots of people dive more into investing in memecoin or new coin.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #265 on: April 12, 2024, 07:46:47 PM »
Do you own old coins? Do you still believe in their future?
Yes, because soon it looks like there will be a bullish moment, there's no harm in holding coins that we considered trash some time ago. It is very possible if there is an increase of up to x100 because basically coins with high volatility will more easily get large multiplications.

However, never buy too many old coins that don't shine very well, this could be a big risk too, considering the possibility that the coin will die. Moreover, selling moments are also a little difficult to predict, we still don't know whether this year's cycle is real or just a big hoax.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #266 on: April 12, 2024, 08:00:10 PM »
Do you own old coins? Do you still believe in their future?
Yes, because soon it looks like there will be a bullish moment, there's no harm in holding coins that we considered trash some time ago. It is very possible if there is an increase of up to x100 because basically coins with high volatility will more easily get large multiplications.

However, never buy too many old coins that don't shine very well, this could be a big risk too, considering the possibility that the coin will die. Moreover, selling moments are also a little difficult to predict, we still don't know whether this year's cycle is real or just a big hoax.
It is very risky to hold a coin that only relies on hype when it is bullish. but there's no harm in trying it. There are potential meme coins like pepe, we can try to buy and hold them while waiting for bullishness

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #267 on: April 13, 2024, 03:04:05 PM »
It is very risky to hold a coin that only relies on hype when it is bullish. but there's no harm in trying it. There are potential meme coins like pepe, we can try to buy and hold them while waiting for bullishness
Memecoins like Pepe and others do have very high risks and have no guarantee of profit that can be obtained, but if you want to try your luck in Pepe then you can use quite a small capital to buy several Pepe after which you can keep them for a long time.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1026
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:39:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #268 on: April 13, 2024, 03:56:37 PM »
A large number of investors prefer to take risks. They invest in some new coins so that they can make more profit in a faster time. As there is a great opportunity to be profitable but if the investment is not right place, there is a possibility of losing a lot of money. I am personally risk averse and interested in investing in projects whose coins are listed on a good exchange and fundamentally strong. But if someone invest in old coins than investing in new, he can get better results. Old projects do not give temporary profit but in long term it will give us big return.

Offline SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #269 on: April 13, 2024, 04:18:11 PM »
A large number of investors prefer to take risks. They invest in some new coins so that they can make more profit in a faster time. As there is a great opportunity to be profitable but if the investment is not right place, there is a possibility of losing a lot of money. I am personally risk averse and interested in investing in projects whose coins are listed on a good exchange and fundamentally strong. But if someone invest in old coins than investing in new, he can get better results. Old projects do not give temporary profit but in long term it will give us big return.
All investment, I mean cryptocurrency investment are all risk factored investment and of course people needs to take risk to make their investment, it could be that whatever amount that they are using to invest is the amount they can afford to lose hence making them to venture into new coins would fetched them money. Old coin or reputable coin are for long term holding but most of them doesn't give do well again after making their ATH. Coin like LTC, EOS, NEO and some other coins.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG