follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Another Dimension of NFTs  (Read 1328 times)

Offline RobinAss

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 24, 2022, 04:06:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Another Dimension of NFTs
« on: September 18, 2021, 06:30:47 AM »
Fear, a Gamified platform based on Art of work on WHACK Game using latest technology to redesign and shape fear art work from the game, incubate fear NFTs and allow fear NFT Holders to Farm. So many new NFTs orizons like airdrop distribution to holders. Those are utility IMO.

What do you think ? 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Another Dimension of NFTs
« on: September 18, 2021, 06:30:47 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Holawale66

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: September 19, 2022, 08:01:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Another Dimension of NFTs
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 09:15:29 AM »
Wow, this is really cool to game lovers and commendable to the team for the most tokenised horror game in history. Most of the horror movies been watched can now be played as games to give that real life usage and experience.
Fear ecosystems is unique, exciting and and on another level of decentralisation. At first I was scared to play , ARAYA character in the Thai hospital is hell of tension but now am a pro.
Fear is really Gamified.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4092
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 04:28:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2021, 09:46:42 AM »

Personally, I am not a big fan of gaming but lately I really recognized the big potential of gaming as they are now connecting it to the blockchain and cryptocurrency. So far, play-to-earn platforms are making a killing and there can be bigger growth even in 2022. I am going to take a look at this FEAR game which kind of unique of its horror theme.

Offline Yorker

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:09:20 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2021, 10:01:59 AM »

Personally, I am not a big fan of gaming but lately I really recognized the big potential of gaming as they are now connecting it to the blockchain and cryptocurrency. So far, play-to-earn platforms are making a killing and there can be bigger growth even in 2022. I am going to take a look at this FEAR game which kind of unique of its horror theme.

Oh! Really, then you should get fascinated with FEAR games it's on a different feel of experience. There are so many decentralized games out there but Fear tops it all. With many have been achieved on the roadmaps like staking, NFTs integration, CEX and DEX listing and so much more.
Decentralized games will worth Billions of Dollars In coming years so let's all take FEAR as an avenue to get familiar with Digital games

Offline BrainMan

• Under Review
  • Activity: 54
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 09:52:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2021, 10:43:51 AM »
There are boundless possibilities to how NFTs can be used in the gaming world. Fear ecosystem has been able to integrate fear coin and NFTs to give exciting game experience. with some sort of passionate motives to "Play to Earn" in quests and stages of the games and the originality of NFTs used is to be reckoned. Simply fantastic... 8) 8)

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: March 17, 2023, 09:59:20 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2021, 11:13:27 AM »

Yes, it's taking second level, i think, every potent creators as Wack It series team are trying to implement their work on blockchain. P2E market is growing so rapidly! And there's so many out there!

Offline Jon Baldicantos

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 10:44:12 AM
    • View Profile

Signature Avatar Second year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2021, 12:20:56 PM »
Undoubtedly, Fear ecosystem is putting some really fascinating horror games out there. There's always this escapades that accompanies playing horror games. Horror games are usually based on narrative or visual presentation, and use a variety of gameplay. the real deal here now is players can also earn while feeling the whole lots of scary vibes.
Defi | NFT | Metaverse |
p2e gaming is Life

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2021, 12:20:56 PM »

Offline Tackles247

• Under Review
  • Activity: 46
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:51:42 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2021, 02:58:42 PM »

Yes, it's taking second level, i think, every potent creators as Wack It series team are trying to implement their work on blockchain. P2E market is growing so rapidly! And there's so many out there!

Apparently, gamers nowadays are relinquishing the normal video games and embracing the "play-to-earn" games. Reason is not far fetched from the fact that; P2E games has been able to do what traditional video games don’t: p2E truly reward players for their efforts and time spent in a game. Fear games comes with more juicy rewards in NFT and Fear coins, the growth will surely continue...

Offline Rebecca Lynn Crovello

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:52:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2021, 03:54:39 PM »

You should see FEAR game, Really captivating gaming experience; there's a whole lot of horror games coming to the Fear game ecosystem. The Whack it point and click game has outstandingly received over Ten million plays and still counting.

Offline Frank Toves

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 01:18:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2021, 05:08:25 PM »

You should see FEAR game, Really captivating gaming experience; there's a whole lot of horror games coming to the Fear game ecosystem. The Whack it point and click game has outstandingly received over Ten million plays and still counting.
It might interest you to know that it is actually free to play the Whack it point and click game so as to enable people get acquainted  to using the ecosystem and allow for outburst towards the P2E integration coming up in no time, and that's definitely the real deal. so go all out and try it out..

Offline Mavis

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 02:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2021, 09:21:43 PM »

Apparently, gamers nowadays are relinquishing the normal video games and embracing the "play-to-earn" games. Reason is not far fetched from the fact that; P2E games has been able to do what traditional video games don’t: p2E truly reward players for their efforts and time spent in a game. Fear games comes with more juicy rewards in NFT and Fear coins, the growth will surely continue...

FEAR games is really bringing dynamics into gaming experience and of cause blockchain games, 'Whack it' is the main marshal; integrating Fear coin and Nfts into a horror game play. These games are spectacular in such a way that some stages and features of the game are restricted to Fear holders(coins and NFT). Holders of Fear are free to participate in the P2E game playing by staking fear coins & NFT. Fear is taking over p2e gaming ecosystem in a matter of time.

Offline CrustmangeX

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Signature
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2021, 09:28:42 PM »

The latest game in whack right now and has been trending is 'Whack your undead Neighbour.
You can actually try this one out for free and enjoy the exciting click to kill experience. This game is free to play so people can actually get used to the ecosystem environment in anticipation of the most awaited p2e incoming...
Crypto by Nature, Trading and Staking chronic

Offline Holawale66

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: September 19, 2022, 08:01:56 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2021, 11:03:40 PM »
There are boundless possibilities to how NFTs can be used in the gaming world. Fear ecosystem has been able to integrate fear coin and NFTs to give exciting game experience. with some sort of passionate motives to "Play to Earn" in quests and stages of the games and the originality of NFTs used is to be reckoned. Simply fantastic... 8) 8)

Apart from FEAR been a game to game lovers, it's also comes with alot of utilities that's embedded in its ecosystems. It's token can be bought and held for long term, it's NFTs can be collected, it's staking platform is so easy to use. Infact it's features are so unique from others.
But the game is what I like most about the project

Offline Yorker

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:09:20 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2021, 11:26:44 PM »

It might interest you to know that it is actually free to play the Whack it point and click game so as to enable people get acquainted  to using the ecosystem and allow for outburst towards the P2E integration coming up in no time, and that's definitely the real deal. so go all out and try it out..

Who has got some WHACK today, well I did. What fascinated me most about the project is what the developers of the project has achieved in the Q1 through Q3 of the project.
 Alot is still expected tho. The reasons for the game is to provide real experience while playing AMD also to earn at same time.
It's an all in all game.

Offline Tackles247

• Under Review
  • Activity: 46
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:51:42 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2021, 11:34:37 PM »
The gaming industry is now very vast and growing massively into a multi-billion-dollar industry with the introduction of play-to-earn games. Fear games comes up with a play-to-earn mechanic that allows users to create value through in-game activity; 'Whack it' is Integrating Fear coin and NFTs into horror games in its ecosystem. I think the future of play to earn games is more glaring

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG