follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How to select a quality Metaverse projects and what's your favorite one?  (Read 6769 times)

Offline vivaldi

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 12:12:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter 10 Posts
partners are always one of the most important things for a project. and as a friend said above, an ortka like Atari is a great incentive. It increased my interest in the MetaverseMe project :)
MetaverseME hyping around? Is there any kind of news or what? I need to read the whitepaper first to see if they fit to my needings!
I believe project might speeding up! MetaverseME has great developer team and I think they will play a key role for success!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline zoomshot

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 11:44:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter Quick Poster
I've heard a lot recently the MetaverseMe. If they were more active on social media, I believe it would gain more attention, a project with a huge potential.

Offline keylog

• Under Review
  • Activity: 53
  • Last Active: April 12, 2022, 04:03:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma One year Anniversary Quick Poster
There are tons of quality projects in market. I've been investing on IDO's for a year and I really like that strategy. I'm using Paragen for upcoming metaverse IDO phases, you may want to check
Paragen is a pretty good launchpad, the team always selecting quality projects for IDO phases and I believe it'll also have a positive effect on Paragen's popularity and stability.

Offline Zepline

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: April 10, 2022, 03:36:29 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter One year Anniversary Quick Poster
There are tons of quality projects in market. I've been investing on IDO's for a year and I really like that strategy. I'm using Paragen for upcoming metaverse IDO phases, you may want to check
You may want to join the AMA tomorrow for a chance to get 300$ prize pool also. Paragen team is working for dreams! AMA's are the best way to have a better understanding on project!

Offline Panaroma

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 19
  • Last Active: April 16, 2022, 09:42:47 AM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Posts
You may want to join the AMA tomorrow for a chance to get 300$ prize pool also. Paragen team is working for dreams! AMA's are the best way to have a better understanding on project!
300$ AMA prize? Oh shoot! It seems, Paragen team is not afraid of spending money for reaching higher amount of investors. I like that strategy, doo!

Offline maximus78

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 25
  • Last Active: April 19, 2022, 01:54:04 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User
I look at everything from the comments written here to the partnerships of the project, and sometimes for no reason, I am very interested in some projects. MetaverseMe was such a project for me. I think it is a project with potential, but I try to follow it a lot because it seems very sincere to me :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 12:48:10 PM by maximus78 »

Offline peaky

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: August 24, 2022, 06:02:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
How was the latest IDO phase on Paragen? One of my friend told me to join but I didn't catch it :( It seems being a first mv incubator is paying back great to Paragen team!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Jacksoon99

• Activity: 82
  • Bounty manager... contact:. @blueking7
  • Last Active: April 12, 2022, 03:06:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Hey guys, as a very newbie on metaverse, I'd like to get some informations from you. For example I'm following MetaverseME and it seems pretty potent but I'd like to know your favorites too! All shares will welcome

As far as I know Metavas is a good project. My idea metavas There will be better stages ahead.

Offline xerox

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Last Active: May 29, 2022, 01:25:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Topic Starter Karma One year Anniversary
The Metaverse will, and has already begun to, play a vital role in our lives. I can't leave out MetaverseME, one of the projects that attracted my interest the most, because it's a project that'll give you a fantastic experience; you should definitely check it out.

Offline Gypsy

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 11:28:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter 10 Posts
MetaverseMe is my favorite project since it integrates the past with current and even future technologies:). Despite the fact that it will take extra time, I believe it is vital, and it will be added to my to-do list as part of this operation.

Offline Pırfena

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 12, 2022, 05:26:10 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Search Quick Poster
New coins are needed if this coin has benefits such as being able to be used and accepted as a payment platform, or if a new coin is created and has a platform that has the speed to make transactions with lower fees, such as Solana. No one knows if a new coin can make a lot of changes because the team created it for a specific purpose, and we can see a lot of new coins with the same idea, but with many different functions.

Offline pushpush

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: April 12, 2022, 06:15:00 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Posts
Is there any information on when @Paragenio will be IDO? I couldn't locate anything on their website.

Offline olasılık

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 32
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 07:19:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
Hey, I agree with @Paragenio's mindset, and I recently learnt that Paragen and Polygon Studios are working on a new project incubation program. In fact, it's rather stunning.

Offline s2000

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 25
  • Last Active: April 16, 2022, 04:42:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma One year Anniversary Linux User
In my search for one, I came across Paragen Launchpad, where their token name is $RGEN and one of the reasons why I invested in it was because of their staking features and the apy is high and they are already listed by pancakeswap and coinmarketcap it is the best token I have ever seen.

Offline Zepline

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: April 10, 2022, 03:36:29 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter One year Anniversary Quick Poster
Agreed. Metaverse is still evolving, and I believe it will eventually become the next great thing. Paragen's concept is sound, and its developers are top-notch. Let's take a look at where it might be able to go initially.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG