follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Video Contest: 18 million DOGE to celebrate “2018: The Year of the Doge”  (Read 1079 times)

Offline sabbir2world

• Activity: 269
  • Freedom is priceless
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 13, 2018, 06:38:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Poll Voter 100 Posts
2018 will be the year of the Dog in the Chinese lunar calendar. China will celebrate the new year on Feb 16th 2018, the most popular holiday in the Asian country.

To commemorate the date, I am donating 18 million DOGE in prizes to create a <1 minute VIDEO that will feature prominently how Dogecoin is going to bring joy and prosperity to every human soul in 2018 :) The address that contains the prize amount is https://dogechain.info/address/DCeu2ncU2YCtsvwSNxi6Hnthh3onbsJe3A . For those who don’t know me, I was mostly active in the Dogecoin community in 2014 (https://www.dailydot.com/business/dogefreedom-bill-gates-dogecoin/) and I am still in deep love with what Dogecoin represents: caring and sharing in the crypto space.

How to participate

Create a fun video about Dogecoin. It doesn’t need to make a lot of sense or be professional, it just needs to be FUN. Example:

The video needs to be under 1 minute and 20 MB.

Send the video file (under 20 MB) to the email address [email protected] together with your Dogecoin address where you would like to receive the prize in case you win.

I will upload the video together with your address on YouTube and Youku.com (the Chinese video sharing site)

Share the Youtube/Youku URL in social media to spread the word

Dates

Submit your video before January 15th midnight PST to [email protected]. I will respond as soon as I upload the video with your URL.

From January 15th to February 15th promote the Youtube/Youku URLs as much as possible

On February 16th 9 AM PST I will announce the winners and submit the Dogecoin payments to the Dogecoin addresses they provided

Prizes

There are 5 different prizes:

• Jury Prize: 6 million DOGE to the video selected by the jury as the most FUN and representative of the Dogecoin spirit.

• Youtube Views Prize: 3 million DOGE to the video that gathers the most views from Jan 15th to Feb 15th in the official TheYearOfTheDoge account

• Youtube Comments Prize: 3 million DOGE to the video that gathers the most comments from Jan 15th to Feb 15th in the official TheYearOfTheDoge account

• Youku Views Prize: 3 million DOGE to the video that gathers the most views from Jan 15th to Feb 15th in the official TheYearOfTheDoge account

• Youku Comments Prize: 3 million DOGE to the video that gathers the most comments from Jan 15th to Feb 15th in the official TheYearOfTheDoge account

We might use any of the videos that participate in the contest as promotional content or even in a TV commercial if opportunity arises.

FAQ

Who can participate?

Anyone that loves Dogecoin and has a Dogecoin address to receive the prizes  The participants can be anonymous if they’d like to.

Can I upload my video to my own Youtube/Youku account?

Yes, you can, however those views and comments won’t be counted towards the comments/views prizes. For the views and comments prizes, we will only count the metrics from the official TheYearOfTheDoge account, so please make sure to send your video file to [email protected] email address so we can upload it to the official account.

Will you upload the participating videos before Jan 15th?

We won’t upload the full videos we receive until Jan 15th so all competitors have equal chances. However, we might upload 10 second teasers to generate excitement (those views/comments won’t be counted towards the prizes).

Do I need to show the Dogecoin logo in the video?

Yes, Dogecoin needs to be a central part of the story in the video.

Can I help if I am not going to participate in the contest?

Yes! Please SHARE this post in Twitter, Facebook and among your contacts.

Please SEND this post to all the crypto media outlets and ask them to write an article about the 2018: THE YEAR OF THE DOGE contest!

Please SEND this post to any Youtuber, creative agency, artist, professional or amateur that you think has the talent to participate.

Subscribe to YouTube Channel <-- Subscribe

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP! Much love fellow Shibes!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 10:03:38 AM by sabbir2world »
___ Đogecoin! ___Decentralized
 very cool such coin wow much profit
_______

Buy Đogecoin!          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █      Buy Đogecoin with Card!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Adexbafo

• Activity: 114
  • I am simple to deal with
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 04, 2019, 01:06:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Poll Voter 100 Posts
This is good thinking my brother, let's keep on supporting dogecoin, to the moon it is for dogecoin come year 2018.
Aarasi

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG