follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Faulty Leadership  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 98
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
Re: Faulty Leadership
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2024, 04:27:54 PM »
Yes faulty leadership, Nigeria as a country is a great nation. Things will be better when we start thinking positively and helping the lower offices and not thinking about the upper one’s. We are the grass roots of our problems if everyone will stand on the truth and treat all as one, I believe the country will be far better than what we are in now, We are from a country Nigeria , with news full of schemes and Corruption, where the common man suffers from poverty and hunger, But lets believe and not to question why and do our best to keep our flag flying higher.

Yes only if we agree as one because if you check the country today it's full on corruption and desite. No one wants to fight for what is right rather than collecting to benefit his or her family.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2024, 04:27:54 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2024, 01:22:59 PM »

I agree that our leaders have to be changed but I disagree with the fact that you said it is not possible. It is very possible but it will take a lot to achieve that. First, the majority of the people must galvanize themselves together to fight for what is just. It is a pity that we don't have leaders what we have in Nigeria are strong men who through political parties come into power and then have only the accumulation of wealth as their manifesto. This will continue until we rise to the occasion where we believe that our life will not matter but the lives of children born and unborn will only matter. Only then we can overthrow these strong men and liberate the country from the evils she is currently facing.
[/quote]

In Nigeria that is the only solution to be a better country, is to overthrow our corrupt government, but I don't think that will be possible, these same corrupt people are in control of the armed forces and other sectors.
We tge citizens too have our own rile to play, I have seen a protest where the government will just call one or two leaders of the protest and give them money to disorganize it. And at the end the protest will stop and corruption continues...these corrupt government officials just throw money at the citizens and increase the rate if corruption.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2024, 02:36:18 PM »
In Nigeria that is the only solution to be a better country, is to overthrow our corrupt government, but I don't think that will be possible, these same corrupt people are in control of the armed forces and other sectors.
We tge citizens too have our own rile to play, I have seen a protest where the government will just call one or two leaders of the protest and give them money to disorganize it. And at the end the protest will stop and corruption continues...these corrupt government officials just throw money at the citizens and increase the rate of corruption.

If we as the youths don't stop accepting bribes then we cannot change the status quo. If we must grow as a people and as a nation then we must understand that if the country is changed we would benefit more than accepting bribes and keeping our mouths shut. If we accept bribes and fail to do the right thing, what will happen to those people who are not privileged to collect bribes or the next generation? We should rise and face the corrupt leaders.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG