follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 100 days Left For Bitcoin halving  (Read 2832 times)

James Anderson

100 days Left For Bitcoin halving
« on: January 08, 2024, 01:24:31 PM »
There are 100 days left until the Bitcoin halving. What is your prediction for the Bitcoin price? Do you think it will surpass the $50K mark? Additionally, could you share your opinion on ETF?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

100 days Left For Bitcoin halving
« on: January 08, 2024, 01:24:31 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:35:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
Re: 100 days Left For Bitcoin halving
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 01:41:55 PM »
There are 100 days left until the Bitcoin halving.

How accurate are you in knowing the exact days left to be hundred, is there a source or something to back the certainty of this to us for more clarifications.

What is your prediction for the Bitcoin price?

$150 for bitcoin, we are going to have a serious bullrun that will shook the ground.

Do you think it will surpass the $50K mark? Additionally, could you share your opinion on ETF?

What are you saying here, the bitcoin a time high we ever had was $69,000 and now we are within $40,000 and planning to get out maybe if the bitcoin ETF application is being approved this January or the more we keep getting closer to halving, expect more to come after halving and bitcoin getting to it's new all time high.

Offline xSkylarx

• Activity: 762
  • Last Active: March 12, 2024, 04:31:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Karma Good Linux User
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2024, 02:22:09 PM »
People are again expecting too much after a day or week of the halving that the price will rally. Mostly it takes a few months and years before the price reaches its ATH like the previous halving. We might see breaking the ATH this year or not, but for sure next year the price will be much higher than today's price (I hope so), so surely it will break $50k, but always invest what you can afford to lose as we cannot control the market so the price of Bitcoin will fall to whatever price it wants.

Offline Fenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2595
  • Last Active: January 14, 2024, 03:10:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2024, 02:26:52 PM »
There are 100 days left until the Bitcoin halving. What is your prediction for the Bitcoin price? Do you think it will surpass the $50K mark? Additionally, could you share your opinion on ETF?
The approximate date of the next Bitcoin halving should take place around the second of April, and this date is really about a hundred days, even a little less. Are you asking the question: will Bitcoin's price exceed $50,000 before the halving, or is there a peak price for Bitcoin after this halving?
Already on January 10, we will be able to find out whether the spot Bitcoin ETF is approved and from this event we will be guided by what will happen to the price of Bitcoin before the halving.
After the halving, it is predicted that Bitcoin could reach a price of $100,000 - $125,000. But no one knows how this will all work in practice.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1088
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 04:07:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2024, 02:30:41 PM »

How accurate are you in knowing the exact days left to be hundred, is there a source or something to back the certainty of this to us for more clarifications.

I think the OP had his information from another source and didn't check well because calculating halving with days can be confusing. Anyone can write 100 days but it might increase by some hours or reduce by some hours as it's calculated by block remaining to mine rather than days.

From Coingecko halving page, bitcoin halving is 105 days more to go with 15139more blocks to be mine and that's because averagely blocks can be delayed, it's inaccurate to count bitcoin with days but should be blocks remaining to be mine.

What is your prediction for the Bitcoin price?

$150 for bitcoin, we are going to have a serious bullrun that will shook the ground.

You mean $150k right, that amount you mentioned is like bitcoin is dying after halving but I will assume it's mistake. 8)

Do you think it will surpass the $50K mark? Additionally, could you share your opinion on ETF?

What are you saying here, the bitcoin a time high we ever had was $69,000 and now we are within $40,000 and planning to get out maybe if the bitcoin ETF application is being approved this January or the more we keep getting closer to halving, expect more to come after halving and bitcoin getting to it's new all time high.

If Bitcoin is finally approved, there is going to be more demand because the institutional investors will want to buy more which means the ETF approved companies have to also buy more bitcoin to meet the demands and the higher the demand, the more the price of bitcoin but the chance of acceptance is what I can't say but anything is possible with bitcoin.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Unbunplease

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2289
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:31:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2024, 03:23:42 PM »

If Bitcoin is finally approved, there is going to be more demand because the institutional investors will want to buy more which means the ETF approved companies have to also buy more bitcoin to meet the demands and the higher the demand, the more the price of bitcoin but the chance of acceptance is what I can't say but anything is possible with bitcoin.

In my opinion, instinstitutional investors have already bought bitcoin at a lower price as the ETF approval date has already been determined in tight circles. And at high prices bitcoin will be bought by ordinary people who got caught up in the FOMO effect

Offline goaldot

• Activity: 60
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 08:05:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    50 Posts Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2024, 10:06:35 PM »
Yes, I think it will surpass the $50k. Based on the current global situation, some people are more enlighten on crypto now. Buyers and Investors of Bitcoin are increasing by the day. The more they buy and invest, the higher the price.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2024, 10:06:35 PM »

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:27:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2024, 10:29:31 PM »

In my opinion, instinstitutional investors have already bought bitcoin at a lower price as the ETF approval date has already been determined in tight circles. And at high prices bitcoin will be bought by ordinary people who got caught up in the FOMO effect
I agree with you, however this does not imply that there are no institutional investors left. Institutional investors and whales have previously invested in cryptocurrency at a cheaper price, and they still have capital to reinvest if an opportunity arises in the market.
This implies that the price is uncertain and might rise much higher, as we witnessed with Bitcoin's current price. It surpassed the previous peak, which we thought would never be broken. As we can see, the price is still in the supply zone, and while there is considerable demand, it is not certain that the price will rise further.

Online 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1404
  • Last Active: Today at 02:38:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2024, 10:41:07 PM »
I am not sure about the price but what I did was that I keep on hodling my Bitcoin rewards from signature campaigns just to prepare for that event. I even cancelled my transaction of cashing it out of my Bitcoin wallet because I want it invested for future purposes.

Online Cantsay

• Activity: 1020
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 02:47:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2024, 11:06:00 PM »

I think the OP had his information from another source and didn't check well because calculating halving with days can be confusing. Anyone can write 100 days but it might increase by some hours or reduce by some hours as it's calculated by block remaining to mine rather than days.

From Coingecko halving page, bitcoin halving is 105 days more to go with 15139more blocks to be mine and that's because averagely blocks can be delayed, it's inaccurate to count bitcoin with days but should be blocks remaining to be mine.

It seems like every sites has their own predictions date, I just took a Quick Look at binance and I noticed that the day they predicted for halving to take place is different from that of coingecko and if we should carry out a quick survey to see when others think halving will take place they’ll all be different.

People are again expecting too much after a day or week of the halving that the price will rally. Mostly it takes a few months

Those that might be experiencing bitcoin halving for the first time might think on the day of the halving the price of bitcoin will automatically skyrocket to more than $100k – and if it happens that the price rise during that period and starts dropping some of them newbies will rush to sell off their holding due to FUD which will surely be circulated about bitcoin price. I already have my stash that should keep me through the whole process and I’m still accumulating more so even if it takes several months for the price to get to my target I still won’t sell off.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2024, 11:31:37 PM »

Hemm, I am sure that as long as Bitcoin ETH can be approved, the price will soon immediately reach over $50k and probably heading to pass the previous ATH at the Bitcoin halving. But if the higher price again, this may be realized after halving finished and market focuses to bulish era.

Actually there are several websites that display Bitcoin Halving countdown. Although the numers may be diffefent for each platfor.
One of them is on Coinmarketcap:
Here is the countdown:
https://coinmarketcap.com/events/bitcoin-halving/
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 11:34:15 PM by sampoerna »

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:12:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2024, 12:25:00 AM »
I am not sure about the price but what I did was that I keep on hodling my Bitcoin rewards from signature campaigns just to prepare for that event. I even cancelled my transaction of cashing it out of my Bitcoin wallet because I want it invested for future purposes.

The worst thing you can do is that, accumulate as much bitcoin as possible, otherwise things can be very different when it comes to doing what is necessary to generate more money, bitcoin represents a lot of fortune, those who still do not understand that Well, they can hardly meet the expectations that are always sought, I could say that when there are more things to do, more savings should be generated, but the idea is savings in bitcoin, because those who are saving in a bank, well, I assure you that they do not It is not even 24% annually, on the other hand with bitcoin 24% can be generated in a moment unless bitcoin has a bullish rally, these are the benefits, also how they can win, they can also lose, there are also risks.

But in the previous halving, things were in favor of doing something better, because it went up to a new ATH, that doesn't mean that for the next movie there has to be a new ATH, but I'm sure that there will be a move. good bullish rally, maybe reaching the new ATH or a good omen.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2024, 04:20:13 AM »
Bitcoin halving countdown breaks new record 100-day level.  With only 99 days to wait, Bitcoin halving will begin. Those of you who are without bitcoin investment in these 99 days should definitely invest in bitcoin as soon as there is great news for bitcoin holders ahead. I think the price of Bitcoin will definitely cross the $100,000 mark.

Photo link: https://buybitcoinworldwide.com/halving/

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1588
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:36:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2024, 04:48:06 AM »
Bitcoin's price will reach $50,000 but not because of the halving event, but because of the Spot Bitcoin ETF getting accepted.

Many are getting hyped on the Bitcoin halving same with the ETF getting accepted but TBH, nothing happens after the Bitcoin halving. You expect that prices of Bitcoin will surge after the event? I've seen Bitcoin in 2020 when the halving event, but nothing happened, or at least no significant changes towards the price of Bitcoin happened. It's just like a normal day. You will only see the effect of halving towards the price of Bitcoin a few months after the event happened. I might be wrong though, but that's just base on history.

My opinion on Spot Bitcoin ETF? At least 1 will get accepted this year, and that acceptance will make the price of Bitcoin reach maybe $50,000 at the lowest. After that, expect some corrections because many will take profits at that time.

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:18:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2024, 10:33:54 AM »
It is possible that it could happen because the halving could create a slight pump but it is not significant, now it is getting closer to $50K but it is still not certain but I have predicted that the price of bitcoin could exceed $50K when the halving arrives.

Regarding the opinion that the ETF will be hype, yesterday the price was $47K because rumors circulated about the ETF being approved on Wednesday. If this is indeed approved, many experts predict more money will flow into this ETF according to several global banks, so the ETF does have an influence big and if this happens then it could surpass above $50K.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG