follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 100 days Left For Bitcoin halving  (Read 2848 times)

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:00:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: 100 days Left For Bitcoin halving
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2024, 10:20:09 PM »

Bitcoin halving dates movement.
The exact date isn't really known just an approximate
That's why various site or platform have different time but within a range.

Now about when to buy
Just continue your DCA
There might be a major dip or not before the halving
But atleast we know we in a bull market in the mid to long term.
Investing in the DCA method does not involve market analysis. You need to create a budget that keeps the investment whether weekly or daily. Invest by looking at the market and that investment will not come into your DCA method. If the market goes up and you sell your investment and wait to buy further down, your investment will not be in the DCA method. To invest in DCA method you must do it daily or weekly or monthly but you must do it constantly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2024, 10:20:09 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1067
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:33:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2024, 10:39:18 PM »
Investing in the DCA method does not involve market analysis. You need to create a budget that keeps the investment whether weekly or daily. Invest by looking at the market and that investment will not come into your DCA method. If the market goes up and you sell your investment and wait to buy further down, your investment will not be in the DCA method. To invest in DCA method you must do it daily or weekly or monthly but you must do it constantly.

Yes, you are right. DCA is not the same as buying low and selling high; those who think of buying low and selling high are referred to as short-term traders, and oftentimes they are not usually as profitable as those who buy more constantly on DCA and hold in their wallet for a long time until they make a profit.

The only way I feel anyone can also increase holding is by using Bitcoin's sell-to-buy more strategy, which still involves buying and holding for years until the market becomes bulliah.

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1061
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2024, 10:42:20 PM »
DCA is about consistency and before the halving or even afrer of it whenever you can still see the opportunity and it is not yet skyrocketing. That is still a good time to buy, one good strategy as well is whenever you are free to buy and when you have excess money. That is when you are comfortable to buy and not going to look at the price because what matters to you is you accumulate before the bull run.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1558
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:43:53 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2024, 11:35:49 PM »
Yes, you are right. DCA is not the same as buying low and selling high; those who think of buying low and selling high are referred to as short-term traders, and oftentimes they are not usually as profitable as those who buy more constantly on DCA and hold in their wallet for a long time until they make a profit.

While it's true that short-term traders (or day traders) are often getting beat up by the market and end up at loss, buying dips and selling tops are not necessarily short-term trades.
In fact, from what I've read/heard, long term investors who try to time the market, i.e. buy more during the dip and withhold from buying (or sell) during the peaks, tend to have better results than DCA. You don't have to time the market perfectly, but everyone know that if we're 70%-80% down from the peak, than we're probably close to the bottom, and when we have the new ATH, we're probably close to the top.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:02:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2024, 11:56:34 PM »
DCA is about consistency and before the halving or even afrer of it whenever you can still see the opportunity and it is not yet skyrocketing. That is still a good time to buy, one good strategy as well is whenever you are free to buy and when you have excess money. That is when you are comfortable to buy and not going to look at the price because what matters to you is you accumulate before the bull run.
In addition to being consistent in buying, DCA must also be combined with management and what you have.
Because DCA needs a reserve fund when the market goes down and when management is done properly it will always have a reserve fund available to start buying cheaper.

Consistency done when DCA certainly provides many advantages.
In addition to buying cheaper prices, more Bitcoins will be obtained.
If you've been doing DCA for years and haven't sold it, then you can see how much profit you get.

Some of my profits also come from DCA Signature Campaign payments, gradually over the long term it provides a fairly high value.
Stacking Salary from signatures every week

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2024, 10:11:14 AM »
That is still a good time to buy, one good strategy as well is whenever you are free to buy and when you have excess money. That is when you are comfortable to buy and not going to look at the price because what matters to you is you accumulate before the bull run.
Yes, it is the right time to buy Bitcoin or altcoins. We still have few months before the Bitcoin halving, we don't miss the chance to buy again some potential coins. Sure, if I have excess money, I no doubt to buy more coins. Bitcoin seems to increase the price nearing the Bitcoin halving in April-May. If the price already increases above $50k, I think we must regret to miss the chance buying now.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1358
  • ..//:::
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 06:39:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
Re: 92 days Left For Bitcoin halving
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2024, 06:29:27 PM »
It would be interesting if OP counted down because each day produces "emotions" and reactions that determine the HAlving effect, in any case, 92 days Left, the block count is 13849, but the most interesting thing is that its price remains above $42 K.

The thread is 8 days old  :)

Today:
92 days Left - Price: + $42 K - Block : 13849

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: 92 days Left For Bitcoin halving
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2024, 06:29:27 PM »

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1558
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:43:53 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2024, 11:34:17 PM »
I think the next halving will be the last one and will mark the end of the 4-year cycle pattern. The following ones will still have some effect, but they won't be the major catalyst for the bull runs. I expect Bitcoin to become less volatile and start acting more like traditional assets. It could deter a lot of the retail investors hoping for crazy gains in a short time, but with all the spot ETFs approved, there should be more than enough demand to compensate for it.

As much as ETFs becoming the major factor impacting the market is not necessarily a good thing, Bitcoin becoming more stable probably is. It could become more appealing to more risk-averse investors, who are looking for something closer to a reliable store of value, rather than a highly speculative and volatile instrument.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2024, 11:44:24 PM »
I think the next halving will be the last one and will mark the end of the 4-year cycle pattern. The following ones will still have some effect, but they won't be the major catalyst for the bull runs. I expect Bitcoin to become less volatile and start acting more like traditional assets. It could deter a lot of the retail investors hoping for crazy gains in a short time, but with all the spot ETFs approved, there should be more than enough demand to compensate for it.
Why do you think it will be the last 4 years cycle?
I don't think so. It will remain to be 4 years cycle, Bitcoin also will be always very volatile. There is no reason for Bitcoin to be less volatile, how can? No one controls the price, how can it be stable? If Bitcoin price isn't very volatile, it won't be interesting anymore because we can't get huge profits anymore.

Offline Azharul

• Activity: 655
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: January 31, 2024, 05:04:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2024, 02:17:21 PM »
I think that bitcoin is the best suitable crypto in this time.I think bitcoin price will increase day by day.Mostly we can see its price reach its ATH like previous halving.But it sure next year randomly. I also expect and saw that it also breaking the ATH in this year.After the halving Bitcoin predicted to surpass $100000 easily.So i expect that 100 days left Bitcoin price will increase must.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 02:23:52 PM by Azharul »
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1131
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:26:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2024, 03:13:33 PM »
There are 100 days left until the Bitcoin halving. What is your prediction for the Bitcoin price? Do you think it will surpass the $50K mark? Additionally, could you share your opinion on ETF?
maybe hitting the 50k mark is the most likely thing to happen. But I expected more than that. Unfortunately, currently war conflicts seem to be shaking the world economy a bit, resulting in a decline in trade activity in the market. Even Bitcoin has been sideways in over a week. So it is difficult to see which direction Bitcoin will go. Bitcoin ETFs don't seem to be as hyped as I thought. Because it seemed like everyone was so prepared for it that no one else could pump it up. But the downturn has panicked people and this should reinforce the next rise.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3541
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 11:28:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2024, 10:27:42 PM »
I think that bitcoin is the best suitable crypto in this time.
Bitcoin will be always the best coin forever. It is not only the best coin for now.

I think bitcoin price will increase day by day.
No, there should be time for the raise and drop of Bitcoin price. If you can see the current Bitcoin price, it is decreasing quite a lot. It is around $40k now, meanwhile it already reached $48k in the last few days.

I also expect and saw that it also breaking the ATH in this year.After the halving Bitcoin predicted to surpass $100000 easily
In theory, it should reach a new ATH in each bullrun season. If Bitcoin can be $69k in the previous season, it should be above $69k in this bullrun season. However, we don't know how far Bitcoin to increase this season. $100k is possible but there is no guarantee for that price.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Dor@

• Activity: 116
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 11:59:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Third year Anniversary 100 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2024, 07:02:23 AM »
There are 100 days left until the Bitcoin halving.

How accurate are you in knowing the exact days left to be hundred, is there a source or something to back the certainty of this to us for more clarifications.

I think the OP had his information from another source and didn't check well because calculating halving with days can be confusing. Anyone can write 100 days but it might increase by some hours or reduce by some hours as it's calculated by block remaining to mine rather than days.

From Coingecko halving page, bitcoin halving is 105 days more to go with 15139more blocks to be mine and that's because averagely blocks can be delayed, it's inaccurate to count bitcoin with days but should be blocks remaining to be mine.

What is your prediction for the Bitcoin price?

$150 for bitcoin, we are going to have a serious bullrun that will shook the ground.

You mean $150k right, that amount you mentioned is like bitcoin is dying after halving but I will assume it's mistake. 8)

Do you think it will surpass the $50K mark? Additionally, could you share your opinion on ETF?

What are you saying here, the bitcoin a time high we ever had was $69,000 and now we are within $40,000 and planning to get out maybe if the bitcoin ETF application is being approved this January or the more we keep getting closer to halving, expect more to come after halving and bitcoin getting to it's new all time high.

If Bitcoin is finally approved, there is going to be more demand because the institutional investors will want to buy more which means the ETF approved companies have to also buy more bitcoin to meet the demands and the higher the demand, the more the price of bitcoin but the chance of acceptance is what I can't say but anything is possible with bitcoin.
Undoubtedly you are right because when bitcoin is approved its demand will surely double. Even so, the demand for Bitcoin is huge. When Bitcoin is approved, its demand will increase. And its popularity will increase. People may invest quietly because Bitcoin is not approved. When Bitcoin demand will increase several times. Bitcoin investors who don't know about Bitcoin will show twice as much demand for Bitcoin as the more people know about Bitcoin, the higher the investment will be.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1527
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:32:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2024, 07:50:29 AM »
There are 100 days left until the Bitcoin halving. What is your prediction for the Bitcoin price? Do you think it will surpass the $50K mark? Additionally, could you share your opinion on ETF?
Bitcoin's price will reach $50,000 but not because of the halving event, but because of the Spot Bitcoin ETF getting accepted.

ETF have been passed many days ago. but we don't see Bitcoin going to $50,000. It did increased a little bit to 46K and now dropped back to $41k. I think ETF approval didn't help Bitcoin price much as everyone including myself were expecting, but it didn't hit.
Now all eyes are on Bitcoin Halving, because that's like the second major event happening this year for Bitcoin. now a lot of people are expecting a price boom after halving..
$50,000 is not a big target, so I would expect Bitcoin price to at least reach to that mark. some people are even predicting about $100k and more. but I don't think those are realistic.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1217
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:31:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2024, 08:50:46 AM »
Yes, it is the right time to buy Bitcoin or altcoins. We still have few months before the Bitcoin halving, we don't miss the chance to buy again some potential coins. Sure, if I have excess money, I no doubt to buy more coins. Bitcoin seems to increase the price nearing the Bitcoin halving in April-May. If the price already increases above $50k, I think we must regret to miss the chance buying now.
I wouldn't write it that way. How do you know we'll see 50 thousands of dollars? That's nobody knows. What if all cryptocurrency is at its peak right now?

I'd stick to risk management for starters. And then, I began to take concrete action. What will be the scale of disappointment if after the halving the price will not react in any way? And this, alas, few people think about it.

A bit of positive news. "Clean energy usage by Bitcoin miners has reached an all-time high of 54.5%".

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-mining-hits-all-time-high-with-54-5-sustainable-energy-usage
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██