follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin is dumping after ETF approval?  (Read 3207 times)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2500
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:15:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Bitcoin is dumping after ETF approval?
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2024, 12:51:32 PM »
After the Bitcoin ETF was approved, everyone thought that the value of Bitcoin would increase, but the opposite happened.  I think that the Bitcoin market seems to be going down a lot.  A golden opportunity is coming for investors to dump the price of Bitcoin.  It is especially well understood that Bitcoin will start pumping again after about half of this year.  Now if investors keep buying bitcoins with their money, investors will definitely get good results.  Now is the best time to take advantage of this bearish market for Bitcoin.  I think it's pretty clear that the Bitcoin Spot ETF approval has nothing to do with Bitcoin dumping the market.

The price of bitcoin has shown good movement, friends, it has even touched $52K, currently there is a small correction down to $51K. I believe tomorrow morning it will be back to $52K and start climbing to $55K

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2024, 12:51:32 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1417
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:10:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2024, 08:38:37 PM »
Seems like Bitcoin and the whole market is in Blood days now day after that ETF approval , is this something to be alarm for? or just another Correction that we have had before the approval?

Am not worrying of anything but just curious to what had happened today?
It was correction i think. After some correction Bitcoin price Again increasing. After Bitcoin sport ETF approval Bitcoin price were some down. But now Showing well position. Now bitcoin price near about $51k.
I think impact of ETF approval bitcoin price will go above $60k.

And after some days Bitcoin halving will happen then Bitcoin price will up more and more. But it also true that up and down is natural behaviour of cryptocurrency. So always it will happen. But i believe after halving within one year Bitcoin price will hit minimum $180k. Because gradually we are going to real bull session.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 999
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2024, 11:59:13 PM »
The price of bitcoin has shown good movement, friends, it has even touched $52K, currently there is a small correction down to $51K. I believe tomorrow morning it will be back to $52K and start climbing to $55K
Currently the price of Bitcoin has almost touched $55k, as you mentioned the price has gone up again, so far your prediction is quite correct and I really follow the movement of Bitcoin prices from what you mentioned, I hope the price of Bitcoin can reach the target price of $100k immediately before the halving.

Offline Yamane_Keto

• Activity: 518
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 02:56:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Search Karma Good
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2024, 03:19:26 AM »
Although several weeks have passed since the ETF's cash flows are still amazing, as BlackRock's Bitcoin ETF raised more than $1 billion in one trading day.

If we continue to grow like this, these ETFs will resort to the spot market soon, and then the price may rise faster than currently.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 796
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2024, 10:33:50 PM »
The price of bitcoin has climbed to $57k as of right now; it is unclear if this is a peak price or if it will drop to $50k before the halving. However, the approval of the bitcoin ETF has significantly boosted the price of bitcoin, and if the price increase keeps up the current momentum, it could surpass its previous all-time high before the halving season. 

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 709
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:33:50 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2024, 09:21:56 AM »
Although several weeks have passed since the ETF's cash flows are still amazing, as BlackRock's Bitcoin ETF raised more than $1 billion in one trading day.

If we continue to grow like this, these ETFs will resort to the spot market soon, and then the price may rise faster than currently.
It is natural that when you see that one of the coins which has the main commodity of a digital currency such as Bitcoin will have such a large trading volume, the ETF shows very good news, apart from the ETF, there will be a halving coming in the next few days, I think it will provides even better news and will most likely provide even more surprises in the next few days.

Offline Peter90

• Activity: 791
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:38:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2024, 05:21:21 PM »

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1797
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:23:54 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2024, 07:49:32 PM »

It is natural that when you see that one of the coins which has the main commodity of a digital currency such as Bitcoin will have such a large trading volume, the ETF shows very good news, apart from the ETF, there will be a halving coming in the next few days, I think it will provides even better news and will most likely provide even more surprises in the next few days.

You are right the bitcoin ETF and botcoin halving is a good thing that makes bitcoin look very strong lately.  Even the price of bitcoin has touched $63K.  This is something very good, so I don't have any bad news until the bullish season.
 Bitcoin dump after ETH approved, it has passed.  Just a slight correction because someone sold large amounts of bitcoin, and now bitcoin is strong again.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:19:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2024, 09:52:14 PM »
You are right the bitcoin ETF and botcoin halving is a good thing that makes bitcoin look very strong lately.  Even the price of bitcoin has touched $63K.  This is something very good, so I don't have any bad news until the bullish season.
 Bitcoin dump after ETH approved, it has passed.  Just a slight correction because someone sold large amounts of bitcoin, and now bitcoin is strong again.
Yes, precisely because the Bitcoin ETF approval was one of the triggers for Bitcoin prices to soar rapidly this time. Indeed, at the beginning of yesterday, Bitcoin dropped a lot after the ETF. However, it could be one of the things that is already common with Bitcoin prices, it will fall first to soar to much higher numbers. And that is proven now. Just look, even today, the price of Bitcoin is soaring, I can't even believe this. Wow, that's really amazing. Even though the price of BTC will drop again in the future, it will definitely still be above $50kk, it seems. So, the Bitcoin trend has become very positive this time. Is it possible that the real bullish era will actually be ahead of the usual cycle?

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2024, 10:22:23 PM »
Yes, precisely because the Bitcoin ETF approval was one of the triggers for Bitcoin prices to soar rapidly this time. Indeed, at the beginning of yesterday, Bitcoin dropped a lot after the ETF. However, it could be one of the things that is already common with Bitcoin prices, it will fall first to soar to much higher numbers. And that is proven now. Just look, even today, the price of Bitcoin is soaring, I can't even believe this. Wow, that's really amazing. Even though the price of BTC will drop again in the future, it will definitely still be above $50kk, it seems. So, the Bitcoin trend has become very positive this time. Is it possible that the real bullish era will actually be ahead of the usual cycle?

I have thought about that, although I see that what happened today was something very given to old investors, that is, those investors from 2017 who have a lot of bitcoin, a lot of money and can make those Stock market movements to test the line of Offers Maybe it was that and it could Make a difference, this time I think it is the rise of Bitcoin thanks to the ETF, for me it was that it is a Natural movement of the market and due to the toughest investors there are.

For me the effect of the ETF may be that it gives some Vision for April , not for now it is very recent, for that same reason we must be careful, sometimes Emotions can mislead us and not think Clearly, but it is very valid to do so , but the Effect of the ETFs for me will not Happen yet, and it may Accumulate with the Pre-halving, this is Actually getting very good.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1758
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:16:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2024, 10:33:44 PM »

Maybe because in the beginning, the ETF approval was seen to be negative. But just look at the current prices, it hits $64k already. So there's no more dumping or what not as we are very bullish at this point.

Yes, it's amazing to see this jump, but it's not the end of it all, this is just the beginning. Now we are looking for a new all time high before the halving and then next year, a minimum of 6 digits its on the horizon.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 999
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2024, 10:36:06 PM »
The price of bitcoin has climbed to $57k as of right now; it is unclear if this is a peak price or if it will drop to $50k before the halving. However, the approval of the bitcoin ETF has significantly boosted the price of bitcoin, and if the price increase keeps up the current momentum, it could surpass its previous all-time high before the halving season.
The ETF provides a surprise for Bitcoin price movements which are increasingly increasing rapidly because the existence of this ETF helps Bitcoin price movements. So far there are two factors driving the price of Bitcoin to be this expensive, from the existence of the ETF and the approaching Halving which makes the price expensive like this.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 709
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:33:50 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2024, 11:35:01 PM »
Maybe because in the beginning, the ETF approval was seen to be negative. But just look at the current prices, it hits $64k already. So there's no more dumping or what not as we are very bullish at this point.

Yes, it's amazing to see this jump, but it's not the end of it all, this is just the beginning. Now we are looking for a new all time high before the halving and then next year, a minimum of 6 digits its on the horizon.
Currently, the price of Bitcoin can reach $64k because of the ETF, which makes it very easy for people to buy Bitcoin, so the price can become very expensive. Imagine if there was bad news, such as the rejection of the ETF, then the price would not be able to be this expensive. The Bitcoin price still has the potential to reach $200k because the available supply is only 21 million Bitcoin pieces.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4376
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 08:48:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #73 on: February 29, 2024, 08:00:36 AM »
Seems like Bitcoin and the whole market is in Blood days now day after that ETF approval , is this something to be alarm for? or just another Correction that we have had before the approval?

It was predictable, especially for those who have been in crypto for years and you see it for yourself after a while (that everything is fine) and it's just a small market dump to buy your own and start growing.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2024, 06:07:11 PM »

It was predictable, especially for those who have been in crypto for years and you see it for yourself after a while (that everything is fine) and it's just a small market dump to buy your own and start growing.

Currently everything is fine, bitcoin has shown a significant price increase and has touched $64K.  An achievement that makes us amazed, because it occurred before the bitcoin halving.  The decline after ETF approval was not a big problem, because it had already passed.  Now we should focus on the new ATH.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG