follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin Dump Signifcant After Halving  (Read 4520 times)

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 04:02:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: Bitcoin Dump Signifcant After Halving
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2024, 03:57:37 PM »
Pump and dump is a process for Bitcoin to grow. Without failure, you can't expect success. And without pump and dump, you can not hope for profits. That's how the market of Bitcoin works. Halving is just an excuse. History tells us that BTC will make a new ATH after halving but people will also focus on making a profit. So they will sell when they find the opportunity. And mass selling will lead to a price dump.

It will grow again. So I will keep on holding if I miss that opportunity to take my profits. This is nothing new for Bitcoin TBH.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2024, 03:57:37 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1690
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:22:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2024, 05:18:45 PM »
In halving, what happens is that the supply decreases, but the demand is either constant or increasing.

Why do you think demand can't decrease?
Besides, remember we're talking prices denominated in $ here, so basically the supply in November was already lower in $ than a halving at these prices, the last having cut the daily printed coins value from 18 mils to 9 mils, right now we're at around 38 million a day, so twice as much "supply' for investment as prior!
And every single cent added to the value is making the daily supply going up so basically inflation where you need more and more to cover the increase!

Anyhow, seeing the other replies the more I hear people saying that a huge drop is going to be another opportunity at buying the more I think I should start to invest in a kool-aid manufacturer, in two weeks we're going to have 3 years since we first hit 40k, another drop now? The moment the returns in the last year from investing in Bitcoin start to resemble just like normal shares be it google or apple the appetite will also go down, the money flow will follow the same pattern, most investors are not going to wait till they can't hit the toilet bowl from 10 tries to get their returns, they want it in a somewhat reasonable frame and a 50% drop after the much cheered ETF and even after the halving would be the complete deluxe frosting on the cake of refusal!
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2024, 06:02:02 PM »
:

-What do you think, will you still continue to buy Bitcoin?
-Will you continue to HodL Bitcoin?
-If you saw the price of Bitcoin drop significantly to 22,400 USD, how would you feel?
-What prayer did you say when Bitcoin touched the price of 22,400 USD?

Remember the previous  lies spread over BItcoin in the past halving  and look where  it is today, even if that occurs  it will give more investors  opportunity  to keep on Buying  so far it eradicate government and fiat third party influence and its a Peer to peer  transaction system, that serve as a good reason buy. Halving won't  immediately  pump the price of BTC but for sure there will be a bullish  market so y not invest more and more... :)

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2024, 09:04:51 PM »
-If you saw the price of Bitcoin drop significantly to 22,400 USD, how would you feel?
- No doubt, I will still continue to hold my Bitcoin and probably consider to buy again if I have funds.
- Yes. If I still don't get my target to take profits, I will hold my Bitcoin. But I believe I will get my target in this year or next year.
- If Bitcoin price dropped to $22k this year, I will buy Bitcoin as many as possible.
- I believe Bitcoin will have its new ATH in the end of 2024 or in 2025. I juts pray everything will be as expected.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2024, 09:38:26 PM »
If the price of Bitcoin drops, it creates a very good opportunity to buy more, and those who have enough funds to invest will be happy to buy more. If by then I have more fiat to invest, I will definitely buy more because I know that the price will still spike and jump to an all-time high by 2025. If there is a sharp decline in the price of Bitcoin during the peak of the bull market, it usually surges very high, and that's the reason why I will invest in Bitcoin if I see that the price dumps. Although it will be a disappointment for some investors, especially those that are planning to sell their coin soon when the price gets to $60k, they are hoping that the price can reach $60k before or after the halving.

Offline Asiska02

• Activity: 786
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 02:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Search Signature
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2024, 09:56:43 PM »

+You can say everything but this is my imaginations because Bitcoin price very volatile.
+See in the screenshot above, 99 days to reach Blockhalving, that's soon and that's my lucky number, namely 99!

If Bitcoin ever touches a new number that is lower than what it is now, it will undoubtedly be a good time to buy more. Bitcoin can dip before the halving but I don’t think it can go that dip as what you’re speculating it about. Every investor will definitely feel the emotional change in their mind when they see their money on a big loss, they need to quickly react to it. For news like that, it is not a good time to panic and sell but a good time to bag more bitcoins. I have been convinced and very certain about bitcoin, nothing will happen in the bitcoin space that will make me not to believe in bitcoin and sell my bitcoin for fear or anything related to that. Bitcoin has the ability to bounce back after facing any volatility that cause the market to crash.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2024, 05:11:48 AM »

+You can say everything but this is my imaginations because Bitcoin price very volatile.
+See in the screenshot above, 99 days to reach Blockhalving, that's soon and that's my lucky number, namely 99!

If Bitcoin ever touches a new number that is lower than what it is now, it will undoubtedly be a good time to buy more. Bitcoin can dip before the halving but I don’t think it can go that dip as what you’re speculating it about. Every investor will definitely feel the emotional change in their mind when they see their money on a big loss, they need to quickly react to it. For news like that, it is not a good time to panic and sell but a good time to bag more bitcoins. I have been convinced and very certain about bitcoin, nothing will happen in the bitcoin space that will make me not to believe in bitcoin and sell my bitcoin for fear or anything related to that. Bitcoin has the ability to bounce back after facing any volatility that cause the market to crash.
That means we are talking about 40k here mate? bitcoin have had fall to 42k and yeah lower but not so bad  price is 40k
but of course because we are near April then the possibilities that it may drop to 30k level is on the table?
If the price of Bitcoin drops, it creates a very good opportunity to buy more, and those who have enough funds to invest will be happy to buy more. If by then I have more fiat to invest, I will definitely buy more because I know that the price will still spike and jump to an all-time high by 2025. If there is a sharp decline in the price of Bitcoin during the peak of the bull market, it usually surges very high, and that's the reason why I will invest in Bitcoin if I see that the price dumps. Although it will be a disappointment for some investors, especially those that are planning to sell their coin soon when the price gets to $60k, they are hoping that the price can reach $60k before or after the halving.
many of us now that have taken their profits last time bitcoin reached 48k is waiting for its lowering so we can purchase again
so undoubtedly we are expecting this to happen before Halving so chance f earning in 3rd quarter is there.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2024, 05:11:48 AM »

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2024, 09:33:09 AM »
Remember the previous  lies spread over BItcoin in the past halving  and look where  it is today,
Okay, I also often see it for those who continuously give FUD to Bitcoin and I'm sure they have also bought Bitcoin at the lowest price or the price fell when the FUD occurred.
Various online media sources or social media also often provide FUD news, aka Bad News, but are you sure you will continue to buy Bitcoin when FUD occurs?

Remember, when bad news happens, all online media and various social media all provide links to evidence of bad news, will you continue to be mentally strong?
Do you still remember when the Bitcoin ETF was rejected several times?
Where were you at that time, had you bought more Bitcoin at that time?  ;D
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2024, 10:06:28 AM »
- No doubt, I will still continue to hold my Bitcoin and probably consider to buy again if I have funds.
- Yes. If I still don't get my target to take profits, I will hold my Bitcoin. But I believe I will get my target in this year or next year.
- If Bitcoin price dropped to $22k this year, I will buy Bitcoin as many as possible.
- I believe Bitcoin will have its new ATH in the end of 2024 or in 2025. I juts pray everything will be as expected.
It is a highly appreciated action to continue to save what you have. If you can continue to make purchases with the funds you have, the results will certainly be more effective because it is estimated that the increase in Bitcoin will not be long after the halving era occurs. But it is very likely that there will be another correction. Of course, it is still open, in fact, it is the moment to buy again. But the ATH will most likely occur in 2025, but the exact time may still depend on the movement that occurs at the end of this year. Of course, everyone hopes that it can run according to the habits that Bitcoin has had so far, and we are waiting for that.

Offline JunaidAzizi

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: March 13, 2024, 04:08:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2024, 01:28:26 PM »
We know BTC is trusted not in a sense that its prices are fixed but in a way that how much it falls it will regain its previous positions and BTC previously shows that it's crossed its previous ATH. When the halving occurs and the BTC price goes down to $22k I will invest in BTC as it's the best opportunity to invest in BTC and after investment, I will prefer the HODL until it reaches its ATH. We all know that after halving bull season occurs and when the bull season starts its price will go high and high and will be very difficult at that time to invest in BTC as it will require a huge investment.

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:57:40 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2024, 02:07:19 PM »
Bitcoin is not obedient to anyone, Bitcoin is not related to anyone and its price always changes every time it trades.
I created this thread because it just relies on my imagination when everyone wants to be happy with Bitcoin prices "going up".
*I will imagine, what if Bitcoin's price drops after the Chalving Block is reached, for example now the Bitcoin price is around 42,400 USD, after the Bitcoin Halving it drops significantly to 22,400 USD, the difference is up to 20,000 USD.
*I don't want to get lost in the excitement of many people, I want to try to analyze myself differently from most people, and this is my question to you:

I'm not an oracle but I can tell you for free that there is no way bitcoin is going to drop from $44k to $22k, not in the history of bitcoin halving have I ever seen such type of bitcoin market collapse during halving. Although, bitcoin has crash on under normal circumstances but not in halving. What you should expect during and after halving is market correction which is normal because some people are going to sell some of their investments.

If there is a correction, then it's a perfect opportunity to buy and hold because after the market cool down small, that is when it is expect of Bitcoin to pump to a new time hight but it's not a guarantee though but buy and hold is a good step.

-What prayer did you say when Bitcoin touched the price of 22,400 USD?[/color][/size][/b]

As I said earlier, it is not possible but on a second thought, nothing is impossible but if that happen that bitcoin crash by half, then I have the opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold till further notice. When the market want to pump, it does not inform anyone, so it's better to hold and anticipate for positive news for Bitcoin 
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2024, 02:27:09 PM »
No matter what will happen to Bitcoin I think majority of us will still buy Bitcoin including my self in the hope of reaping the benefits it offers in the future.

Of course why not? Institutions even has trusted Bitcoin how much more a lower class guy like me?

I feel so excited to buy that dip of course.

DCA is my prayer for a much safer investment and of course I wish to have extra money to buy more during that time.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:22:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2024, 04:51:31 PM »
No matter what will happen to Bitcoin I think majority of us will still buy Bitcoin including my self in the hope of reaping the benefits it offers in the future.

Yes, I will buy when there is maximum fear in the market. I don't have that condition right now, so I will refrain from buying for now. (Not financial advice, make your own decisions).

Of course why not? Institutions even has trusted Bitcoin how much more a lower class guy like me?

Yes and no. They invest knowing they will sell to us. And we, in turn, will piously believe the news and succumb to their various manipulations. They trust bitcoin because it's the easiest to manipulate. And it's where most of the people who came for quick cash are. One of the main elements!  8)

DCA is my prayer for a much safer investment and of course I wish to have extra money to buy more during that time.

Is DCA - really your favorite strategy? I don't know about the rest of you. But I think it is more convenient to allocate zones for buying (up to 3) than to go in and buy an asset every week/month.  ::)
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Mfahad

• Activity: 755
  • Last Active: March 29, 2024, 01:58:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Second year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2024, 05:16:32 PM »
Actually this ups and downs are not new thing in crypto market but we are witnessing that in every year there are half an year happy moments and half an year sad moments for crypto users but still we should not loss hope as currently the price is lower due to effects of news.

The lower price should be an opportunity for all users who still have not buy any bitcoin and bitcoin holder should wait more because good time has yet to come. Those who have trust in bitcoin will not effected by lower and upwards movement because they will understand that this is a crucial part of bitcoin  without which we cannot get the benefit.

The price of 22400$ will not be a bad event because it is the dream of many people to invest in bitcoin but still there will be some holders of bitcoin who will be in fear of losing money when they will see such greater dip because there is a great difference between 42k$ and 22400$.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:48:49 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2024, 11:24:01 PM »
-snip-
The price of 22400$ will not be a bad event because it is the dream of many people to invest in bitcoin but still there will be some holders of bitcoin who will be in fear of losing money when they will see such greater dip because there is a great difference between 42k$ and 22400$.
Even earlier we also saw a price of $15k, and it could be a very good price to enter, but some people are afraid that the price will drop deeper.
I was also only able to buy a small amount of Bitcoin when the price was below $20k and can still hold it today.

Holding until now certainly gives 2x the profit, it looks very easy because it only holds a few months.
But it causes tremendous mental turmoil, there has to be planning for the long term and doing DCA when the price crashes again.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG