follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How often do you buy bitcoins at this time?  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
How often do you buy bitcoins at this time?
« on: January 20, 2024, 04:01:09 AM »
How often do you buy and how long do you plan to hold bitcoins?

Should You Use DCA Method When You Buy Bitcoins Can Bitcoin Investing Using DCA Method Be Profitable?

How high are you planning to invest Bitcoin and sell it, are you prepared to wait until the bull market???

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How often do you buy bitcoins at this time?
« on: January 20, 2024, 04:01:09 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 815
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
Re: How often do you buy bitcoins at this time?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 04:20:27 AM »
I have been three years ago consistency buy or accumulate bitcoin not care with DCA or bitcoin price down or pump, have been my decision with bitcoin as long term holding and make bitcoin as my saving money. Usually spent around 100$ until $200 for saving in the Bank and since last three years ago change with my habit about saving money from the bank to bitcoin. Usually if some one adopt with DCA when investing in bitcoin is not worth for consistency holding bitcoin in weekly and they will waiting when right time.
I don't have planning in short time to sell bitcoin because its my assets for my children education cost in the future, have several years left before going to college and I sell it later.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 06:38:25 AM »

Should You Use DCA Method When You Buy Bitcoins Can Bitcoin Investing Using DCA Method Be Profitable?

How high are you planning to invest Bitcoin and sell it, are you prepared to wait until the bull market???

TBH, I just buy and hold bitcoin when the price goes down and will hold until bullish season the next year.
Yeah I will hold untill bull market, But I also do daily trading to gain daily profit.
If you asked How often to buy bitcoin, not often.
Just see the market condition, when down I will buy more and hold.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2024, 07:40:25 AM »

TBH, I just buy and hold bitcoin when the price goes down and will hold until bullish season the next year.
Yeah I will hold untill bull market, But I also do daily trading to gain daily profit.
If you asked How often to buy bitcoin, not often.
Just see the market condition, when down I will buy more and hold.
Your strategy of buying and holding Bitcoin during market downturns and participating in daily trading to capitalize on short-term opportunities reflects a combination of long-term investment and active trading. This approach allows you to benefit from both potential long-term appreciation and short-term market movements.

Timing the market based on favorable conditions, such as buying when prices are down, is a common strategy among investors. It's important to stay informed about market trends and make decisions aligned with your overall financial goals.

Remember to manage risk effectively, especially in the more volatile world of cryptocurrency. Balancing a long-term holding strategy with occasional short-term trades can provide a diversified approach to navigating the dynamic crypto market.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: Today at 05:45:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2024, 07:46:27 AM »

I don't have any system to invest with money from outside, my only investment is the money I earn weekly. I always use DCA method to invest because I invest all my weekly earnings using DCA method. Of course I'm ready to wait until the bull market. Also since I am investing in DCA method I will invest for minimum 5 to 10 years.

Offline pieppiep

• Activity: 924
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:44:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Topic Starter Karma Bad Third year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2024, 08:41:27 AM »

I don't have any system to invest with money from outside, my only investment is the money I earn weekly. I always use DCA method to invest because I invest all my weekly earnings using DCA method. Of course I'm ready to wait until the bull market. Also since I am investing in DCA method I will invest for minimum 5 to 10 years.
It's excellent that you have a disciplined approach to investing with your weekly earnings using the Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) method. This method is known for its consistency and ability to smooth out the impact of short-term market volatility.

Remember that all investments come with risks, and the cryptocurrency market can be particularly volatile. Your approach of investing what you can afford to set aside on a regular basis aligns with responsible financial planning.

If you have specific financial goals or questions about your investment strategy, consider consulting with a financial advisor who can provide personalized guidance based on your circumstances.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Last Active: Today at 11:27:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2024, 11:55:00 AM »

I am buying Bitcoin from last one year. Yes i am following DCA method. I think DCA method is best for Bitcoin investment. Whatever price up or down no matter. If price increase it is good for me even Bitcoin price go down i am buying Again. I think my investment will more profitable when bull session will come. I will continue DCA for future 3/4 month and after then i will wait for bull session. I think near future bull session is coming because April 2024 Bitcoin halving will happen and then bull session will start. So i am continue doing DCA and waiting for my target.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2024, 11:55:00 AM »

Online Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1563
  • Last Active: Today at 06:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2024, 12:12:31 PM »
Some people plan to sell after they make profit. Some people will sell just some after making profit and leave the rest. Some people will hold some for long without selling, like for inheritance purpose. Choose the one that you prefer.

In short term, it may seem not profitable. Also in short term, you may be lucky and it will be profitable. In long term, it will be profitable even if it is not profitable in short term. Just do not sell when the market is not favoring you, continue to DCA.

Waiting only means procrastination. It is better to DCA instead and try to buy more at lower price. If the price do not get that low before some weeks like a week to halving, then you can buy the remaining that you want. Some months after halving, the price of bitcoin will increase is what that is speculated and which will likely be accurate as it has been for many years.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:19:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2024, 04:06:29 PM »

The more as I keep having my financial income coming in then I will be always and ever ready to invest in bitcoin at any point in time, holding is inevitable for me, as far as the investment am making is not in haste for sell, I invest through the income generated, this alone could allow me hodl till am much convinced for selling at the right time.

Yes, you can ask as many as possible people who have used this same purchasing pattern, they will attest to it's profitability.

Of course almost every investors will have this as their target, the market would have surges and the increase would have been well achieved on investment.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2024, 04:14:49 PM »
This is not an unusual time to buy bitcoins so naturally my answer would be I will definitely buy more bitcoins at this time. The price of Bitcoin is relatively higher now than at other times, which is why you may be asking the question of whether to invest now. We feel the price is relatively high right now but Bitcoin could go much higher. Since nothing can be said with certainty about the market in advance, we must take risks and invest with risk. Now that the price of Bitcoin is at a fairly good level, we may be afraid that if we sit and wait for the market to go down again, and if the market does not go down again, we will miss the investment opportunity. Investments can be made at any price level so that investment opportunities are not missed.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2024, 10:07:41 PM »
Basically, DCA is very suitable for beginner investors and long-term investors. because in this concept we don't need to think too much or care about price fluctuations. we only need to manage our finances so that we can spend it in a certain period of time to increase the Bitcoin accumulation in each certain period. The aim is for the long term and to take profit at a certain price that we will target.

I personally like this concept and it is calmer to do this because basically I am not the type of person who can analyze the market carefully or very well. so it would be much better to implement DCA for long-term investment. However, this only applies to Bitcoin investments for me personally.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 748
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:28:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2024, 10:40:40 PM »
How often an investor invests in bitcoin depends on their financial strength to be investing in it at any time they want.

Using a DCA method is the optimal way to invest in bitcoin, and I have been doing so for a while. Considering that the bitcoin halving is just a few months away, I don't think I will be stopping anytime soon. I have been profitable ever since. We all know what occurs next with regard to the price of bitcoin, "skyrocketing I guess to a new ATH," a few months after the halving

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2024, 10:48:05 PM »

- I only buy Bitcoin when I have enough money and there is a dump in Bitcoin price. I mostly prefer to watch and see, we don't hurry to decide buying more and more in the current situation.

- It is not a must to use DCA method. If we don't have no enough time to do DCA, it is enough to keep hodling. Just keep the Bitcoin in the wallet until Bitcoin passed its current ATH.

- I think I will sell my Bitcoin if the price can grow above $80k. I'm not a person who really want to sell at $100k.

Online Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 08:21:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2024, 10:53:36 PM »
Because of the high tx fee it is difficult to use the dca strategy, especially for the people who buy weekly, they have to either buy monthly or even bi-monthly. Take note that people have different strategies, there is no one-size-fits-all, so you should not try to copy someone, do what you can and in your own time, you will get more satisfaction in that way.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1039
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:18:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2024, 11:00:24 PM »
As long as I have more fiat to invest in Bitcoin, I usually buy when I see a price dip. About a week ago, Bitcoin climbed to $47k, but if you look at the current price, you will see that there is a dip in the price.

The price surge of Bitcoin last week really gave me hope that the bull market is actually going to give rise to a new all-time high, so all I do is keep DCAing until the price is fully bullish and has crossed the $60k price.

I am holding my investment until I see the price at which I have desired to sell it. My first selling price will be around $80k, $100k, and $120k. If the bull market comes, I will not sell all my bitcoin at once; I will sell in fractions to avoid selling everything when the bull market has not touched its peak.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG