follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How often do you buy bitcoins at this time?  (Read 3227 times)

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
Re: How often do you buy bitcoins at this time?
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2024, 01:20:35 PM »
It's a good thing to buy if you have extra money which is the same as DCA. Buying or using DCA to accumulate more Bitcoin is a good investment strategy until the bull run comes.
DCA, Dollar Cost Averaging, is applicable for bear market and bull market. If you only think DCA is good for bear market, it is wrong because in a bull market, you can do DCA and get profit. The key with DCA is you have to schedule your income, expense and available capital for investment through DCA as well as time length of your investment. You must hold your coins long enough to see DCA helps your investment portfolio grows in value and profit.

https://hodl.camp/

Applying DCA with time length of your investment like 5 years is good to get profit and exclude risk of loss.
Let's make it clear. I didn't say that DCA is effective during a bear market only, nor did I say that DCA during a bull run will not make gains in profits. The success of DCA depends on the individual investor's strategy and where they feel most comfortable investing, as well as when they choose to re-enter the market after realizing profits.

Using DCA strategy and planning to hold for a specific number of years will not be the requirement to make a good profit but instead, it's about our own decision to sell our investments once the market starts to rally. The timing of selling your investments is what most important to maximizing your profit.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 11:47:41 AM by DabsPoorVersion »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2024, 01:20:35 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2024, 09:21:46 PM »

I want to clarify that I did not state that DCA is only effective during a bear market, nor did I say that using DCA during a bull run will not yield profits. The success of DCA depends on the individual investor's strategy and where they feel most comfortable investing, as well as when they choose to re-enter the market after realizing profits.

Yeah,   I agree with this statement
The success of DCA depends on the individual investor's strategy and where they feel most comfortable investing.
We should have good strategy in crypto currency.
DCA is just method, but everything depends on own strategy.
I like buying bitcoin , but not very often.  Sometimes once a week, I didn't use DCA, just manually
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2024, 08:54:14 AM »

Long term? then you don't have to worry because for sure bitcoin will bring you to top in every 4 years .

but this will happen if you are completely willing to wait for such time and will not fall in wrong decision such shitcoins.

that's true, bitcoin will bring to top every 4 years.
So, dont be panic when drop.
But For now, I think we didnt need along time to hold.
We can hold until next year, we will see bullish season.
actually instead of panicking when there is a drop of price then better to take this chance to buy more , imagine big discount for that moment when after that dump for sure there will be rise again.
Just few days after your post Bitcoin fall down to 38 k again so better that this is the timing you are waiting to invest more mate?
DCA is very effective in these scenarios we won't miss every opportunity especially during the dip.

Long term? then you don't have to worry because for sure bitcoin will bring you to top in every 4 years .

but this will happen if you are completely willing to wait for such time and will not fall in wrong decision such shitcoins.
Yeah I agree. Patience will be our best partner in this long term investment we have. Actually we cannot hodl Bitcoins for long if we don't have stable source of income because we might end up selling all of it for for some reason.
That's even better to say mate , Keep Holding Bitcoin and try to prevent from engaging in shitcoins.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2024, 05:54:10 AM »
How often do you buy and how long do you plan to hold bitcoins?

Should You Use DCA Method When You Buy Bitcoins Can Bitcoin Investing Using DCA Method Be Profitable?

How high are you planning to invest Bitcoin and sell it, are you prepared to wait until the bull market???

Of course I'm willing to hold until the Bitcoin bull market, so I definitely follow the DCA method when buying Bitcoin. The DCA approach is followed because Bitcoin minimizes losses and helps reduce a lot of risk. 
I have kept my investment for two years as per the past halving Bitcoin price will definitely increase in 2025 and I will be ready to reap the benefits. So all invest for long term and all reap the benefits.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2024, 05:41:51 PM »

Should You Use DCA Method When You Buy Bitcoins Can Bitcoin Investing Using DCA Method Be Profitable?

How high are you planning to invest Bitcoin and sell it, are you prepared to wait until the bull market???

Of course I'm willing to hold until the Bitcoin bull market, so I definitely follow the DCA method when buying Bitcoin. The DCA approach is followed because Bitcoin minimizes losses and helps reduce a lot of risk. 
I have kept my investment for two years as per the past halving Bitcoin price will definitely increase in 2025 and I will be ready to reap the benefits. So all invest for long term and all reap the benefits.

I see many investors here prefer DCA when buying bitcoin, I think this is the right way. I also use it all this time. Like. Many people say this method is safer. And we can buy every week , its good way to do.

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1378
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:20:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2024, 06:24:27 PM »

I see many investors here prefer DCA when buying bitcoin, I think this is the right way. I also use it all this time. Like. Many people say this method is safer. And we can buy every week , its good way to do.
This is the most correct approach for investing, and all historical facts confirm this. The main thing is not to miss your chance. I hope that before the end of this year we will be able to assess our capabilities, although the peak of Bitcoin prices is predicted for next year.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1094
  • Last Active: Today at 03:34:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2024, 06:43:46 PM »
The DCA strategy is a popular way to accumulate bitcoins in our portfolio. Especially for investors who have small capital and only rely on their salary to buy bitcoin and aspire to hold bitcoin when it reaches ATH again.

Weekly allocation is a safer way, I agree with that. Usually investors who rely on their income every month will allocate a few percent of their income to buy bitcoin. and now I also hear and read a lot from the experiences of those who already have a decent bitcoin in their portfolio.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2024, 06:43:46 PM »

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 04:02:46 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2024, 06:54:19 PM »
cut
It differs from person to person. One may buy 2 times in one day with less amount of money while another could buy 2 times a month with a larger amount of money. But in order to call it DCA, it needs to be done after a fixed amount of time with a fixed amount of money.
So how often one should buy in this market depends on what he has been doing in the past. He needs to continue the same strategy if he wants to continue doing DCA.

And yes, DCA could be profitable but as always with Bitcoin investment, you need to wait and find the right time to sell in order to book your profit.

Lastly, the time for selling! It also depends on the person. If you have a higher target, you should wait till the target is reached. If not, sell little by little. While keep on buying in the lower market as well.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1061
  • Last Active: Today at 01:33:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2024, 07:49:13 PM »
I have long term planning with weekly accumulation for investing in bitcoin, not care with current price on the high or lower because my target keep investing every week until several years later and my financial keep supported for accumulating. I think if some one scare with weekly or monthly for investing and accumulating bitcoin, they will hold their moment for re investing when bitcoin in the higher price and directly difficult to get investment with bitcoin in lower price.
Make more delay for investing in bitcoin will have bigger opportunity for us investing in bitcoin with lower price, halving have been in front of us and why still scare keep accumulate for investing in bitcoin?

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2024, 08:16:38 PM »
I have long term planning with weekly accumulation for investing in bitcoin, not care with current price on the high or lower because my target keep investing every week until several years later and my financial keep supported for accumulating. I think if some one scare with weekly or monthly for investing and accumulating bitcoin, they will hold their moment for re investing when bitcoin in the higher price and directly difficult to get investment with bitcoin in lower price.
Make more delay for investing in bitcoin will have bigger opportunity for us investing in bitcoin with lower price, halving have been in front of us and why still scare keep accumulate for investing in bitcoin?
Yeah that's a good choice mate, it doesn't really.matter the price you get it or you are using for purchase nor the market movement, just a focus on more accumulation  to one's portfolio and that's more of a DCA buying  strategy

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2024, 04:08:05 PM »
Yeah that's a good choice mate, it doesn't really.matter the price you get it or you are using for purchase nor the market movement, just a focus on more accumulation  to one's portfolio and that's more of a DCA buying  strategy

The DCA strategy is really good, I also use this, we can set when we will buy bitcoin. I don't buy often, only 2 times a week, my assets are not that big because I am only a small investor. If you say you often buy Bitcoin, no. If I had a lot of money maybe I would buy more

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2024, 05:04:06 PM »
About once a month, and TBH, I lessened the total amount of Bitcoins that I'm buying because I'm focusing right now on altcoins. In the last 2 years, I heavily investing in Bitcoin, focused on it, and now is the time that I put more money on altcoins that I believe will give me more profit coming bull run. How long do I plan to hold my Bitcoins? I'll sell around 95% of them during the bull run. 5% will be held for a very long time (a gift for my kid maybe).

DCA is profitable ONLY IN THE LONG RUN.

I might stop buying Bitcoin after the halving event and will focus more on altcoins. How high will I sell it? I'll sell when the price reaches 6 digits and will sell more if it goes even higher. Am I prepared? I'm already prepared since the start of the bear market. :D My hands are ready already for a long time to sell my Bitcoins, and other altcoins. :D

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2024, 05:51:18 PM »

-   Maybe as long as I can buy Bitcoin, I will do it; besides, there is no choice of days or weeks when we buy Bitcoin. As long as you have the opportunity to buy,
I will. The same goes for other cryptocurrencies that know if they can give me earnings.

So like others there, it's not my priority to focus on Bitcoin to save it; instead, I'm doing dca with other cryptocurrencies with the assets I have right now. But if there is still too much, I can still allocate it to Bitcoin.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1119
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2024, 06:24:40 PM »

I am now investing every week in Bitcoin using the DCA method.  Definitely want to hold my investment for the upcoming bull market.  If we can invest in bitcoins and stay ahead of the upcoming bull market, then our investment will definitely be successful. Success never comes without hard work or without taking risks. The more you take risks, the more successful you will be.  It is not only necessary to invest, but you must align yourself with the investment and move forward for the market.  ষ্টওIf you can be accepted as a good investor by holding the investment, then you are a good investor.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2024, 11:54:41 PM »
I am now investing every week in Bitcoin using the DCA method.  Definitely want to hold my investment for the upcoming bull market.  If we can invest in bitcoins and stay ahead of the upcoming bull market, then our investment will definitely be successful. Success never comes without hard work or without taking risks. The more you take risks, the more successful you will be.  It is not only necessary to invest, but you must align yourself with the investment and move forward for the market.  ষ্টওIf you can be accepted as a good investor by holding the investment, then you are a good investor.
Your choice is always to invest in Bitcoin is a very smart choice because the price of Bitcoin will always increase from year to year due to the influence of Bitcoin supply which is increasingly limited and makes it difficult for miners to find Bitcoin. When you have bought it, you should be able to save and record all purchases so that the profits you get can be managed properly.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG