follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Have you accepted the risk in bitcoin before investment?  (Read 2526 times)

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1166
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 01:28:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Have you accepted the risk in bitcoin before investment?
« on: January 21, 2024, 06:22:18 PM »
There is people who only come to bitcoin investment with the mindset to instantly double their money within the period of change in bitcoin without knowing what the price of bitcoin could turned out to be within next moment. So before discussing with anyone about bitcoin or to invest in bitcoin carefully pass the knowledge about the volatility level before they could finally take their decisions to investment in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency because whatever that happens to the person's fund you could held responsible for misleading them to invest in cryptocurrency that leads to their lost.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Have you accepted the risk in bitcoin before investment?
« on: January 21, 2024, 06:22:18 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15997
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 09:18:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Have you accepted the risk in bitcoin before investment?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2024, 07:48:09 PM »
There is people who only come to bitcoin investment with the mindset to instantly double their money within the period of change in bitcoin without knowing what the price of bitcoin could turned out to be within next moment. So before discussing with anyone about bitcoin or to invest in bitcoin carefully pass the knowledge about the volatility level before they could finally take their decisions to investment in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency because whatever that happens to the person's fund you could held responsible for misleading them to invest in cryptocurrency that leads to their lost.
The question in the title is slightly different from the content of the topic, I'm a bit confused.

First of all, I will answer the question in the title: I always think about both opportunity and risk in every trade, meaning that every investment can generate profits or losses. As long as they are within my investment appetite, I will participate. I use the DCA strategy during the crypto winter so the risk of BTC continuing to drop 20-30% is not too scary, a small amount per week and long-term expectations make me able to take more risks than others.

The second: I never dare to give investment advice to others. We have different capital sources, risk tolerance and profit tolerance, we should not be responsible for the financial status of others. When they are profitable: they rarely thank us. When they suffer losses: they often find ways to blame  ::)
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1660
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 11:12:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2024, 08:26:43 PM »

anyone today does have an idea what investment are and they know the are risking money just as about gambling. you as an investors have to be too naive to completely believe your investment will double in a time that you expect. there is always a chance of loss especially if its very untimely in the bear market.

but in 2024 as a halving year, i think everyone today does have an idea what will happen to the price when halving occurs. the price will definitely rise up and we may have no idea yet which is the ATH.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 898
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:10:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2024, 08:47:00 PM »
Actually for every one have take decision for trading or investing in bitcoin have already for risk in the future, many trader have understood well with risk by investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Not only promising much profitable but also trading in cryptocurrency give us chance to face risk when price suddenly dump, I don't think any one here have invested their assets in cryptocurrency don't know with risk from their investment.
But difference with this time investing assets in cryptocurrency, few months left with halving they have optimistic with bitcoin and altcoin price will pump and doubt any risk when good moment for bitcoin before halving.

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 11:50:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2024, 09:28:10 PM »
People who invest in cryptocurrency platforms I think have a lot of experience about investing. No one ever comes to invest in cryptocurrency without experience about investing. But everyone including me keeps investing to double his money. All investors hope to double their money by investing there but those who can hold successfully will definitely double their investment. I think it is better to gain knowledge by holding Bitcoin than to gain knowledge about investing by holding unique cryptocurrencies. Because while you can lose money on unique cryptocurrencies, you will not likely lose money on Bitcoin investment.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1173
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 09:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2024, 09:45:00 PM »
So what should I tell those who are going to invest in bitcoin about bitcoin volatility?
I think it's not our responsibility, let them learn by themselves with this because if explained briefly they will not understand especially to start investing in bitcoin, anyways now many articles that provide basic learning about bitcoin.

Then why should we be responsible? It's their decision to invest in bitcoin or crypto, don't be clear don't direct them to invest because by us alone then it's clearly wrong, let them choose for themselves and we will only realize that investing in bitcoin is risky.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:18:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2024, 09:47:57 PM »
There is something that I have learned since I discovered this whole world, which was in 2017. I think that I discovered Bitcoin very late, but it was enough to determine that things were very interesting and that whoever has enough money has a savings for their entire life, I am able to put my hands in the fire for Bitcoin, because I know that it is the path of the action or cryptocurrency that is much stronger than there is, in terms of this, investing in bitcoin is investing in our future, it is believing in what we want It is loving ourselves and that is something we will always have to keep in mind.

When we are investing in bitcoin, we have to be clear that we must wait a long time to see Benefits , the longer it takes, the more interesting the crypto asset becomes because it grows more, then this is something that is worth it, when we see any other altcoin has some future and it is good to study it and it is up to us to decide if we want to buy it but for sure with a closed eye , I will always say that the best investment of all is bitcoin.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2024, 09:47:57 PM »

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 826
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2024, 10:17:51 PM »
For any investor who has in mind to invest in bitcoin or has already invested in bitcoin must have in mind to accept the risk that comes with it. I find it funny how people invest in bitcoin without knowing about the risk involved. Their mind is just to invest and make huge money within a short term, forgetting that the crypto market is unpredictable. The bitcoin price can decrease from a high amount to a low amount within a day.

At times, I don't blame those who have such a mentality. Do you know why? Because they are not properly educated on the basics of bitcoin by the people that told them about Bitcoin investment of what should expect and what shouldn't expect from bitcoin investment.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1158
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:12 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2024, 10:41:11 PM »
I agree with you, mate. Not very long ago, I read the comments of a Bitcoiner who said that "Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme, nor is it a get poor quick scheme." It is the duty of every individual to properly learn and understand Bitcoin before they can make a successful investment that can yield a profit for them.

Some people have actually invested in Bitcoin because their friends ask them to do so or because they want to make quick earnings, not knowing that Bitcoin investment really requires patience.

Online Z-tight

• Activity: 1018
  • Last Active: Today at 08:37:13 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2024, 10:56:36 PM »
Bitcoin is not a money doubling scheme and it is not possible to just double your money overnight, it moves in an organic way and returns on investment is usually in the long term. Patience is so important when you decide to buy BTC, if you aren’t ready to hold it for the long term, the chances of selling at a loss is very high.

About telling people about BTC, it is very important to be careful on how you give investment advice to people, you can tell them about how BTC is a censorship resistant and permissionless network, but never tell someone to invest in BTC, let them make that decision themselves.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 10:59:18 PM by Z-tight »

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1158
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2024, 09:20:55 AM »
There is people who only come to bitcoin investment with the mindset to instantly double their money within the period of change in bitcoin without knowing what the price of bitcoin could turned out to be within next moment.

is there really a mindset like this in our time now? i thought everyone understand that this is not a thing in crypto investing?
we need to wait and risk before taking our profit even when in Bull market buying.
So before discussing with anyone about bitcoin or to invest in bitcoin carefully pass the knowledge about the volatility level before they could finally take their decisions to investment in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency because whatever that happens to the person's fund you could held responsible for misleading them to invest in cryptocurrency that leads to their lost.
Before entering this market you should know  what you are getting in because the volatility of Bitcoin and this market is truly high and hard to accept if you don't expect sideways.

Online fruktik

• Activity: 687
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 08:36:12 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Quick Poster Search
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2024, 09:22:21 AM »
Why should you take responsibility for other people's decisions? Did you lead them to this? If this is the case, then I strongly recommend that you reconsider your position in life in this regard. You will be responsible for people losing their money. Do you need it? I don't think so. Be responsible only for your investments and do not give any recommendations to other people in terms of investments. It will be much better for you.

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2024, 05:52:23 PM »
Your words have considerable validity.  There are many people who do not know very well about the currency. Due to their little knowledge, if they see a sudden increase in the price of Bitcoin, they immediately rush to invest here hoping to make a good profit. But it is more likely that they may suffer from this because of their little knowledge. So before investing one should invest with the advice of the experts which will take a step forward to avoid losses.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 02:34:31 AM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2024, 06:14:18 PM »

Absolutely right, Bitcoin is not a fake token or ponzi scheme which offer guaranteed profit. It's working just like other assets such as Gold,metal and other precious assets. The priority to invest in btc is due to it's decentralization and high volatility then other assets. We don't what will happen in the next hours. our portfolio can grow 10% in just 1 hours or could dump down.

I think BTC and it's working system is now become clear as the sun. Stock market and other trading opportunity also poses risk and I believe that BTC is low risk coin but if we want to double our money in 2 days then yes isbis totally misguidance.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1174
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 07:38:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2024, 06:23:12 PM »

I still remember last year bullrun when one guy was crying furiously for investing all his money into Shiba and then the crash hit him badly, he lost more than 93% of his investment in a quick flash and was just crying on how to recover his money. This is a lesson learn for everyone that want to buy bitcoin without understanding anything about bitcoin. It's not doubling scheme where you can put money over night and expect to see huge return, it's a slow process.

The only way I think it's save to mitigate this risk is buying when everyone where shouting that Bitcoin was going back to $3k and $4k level, buy and keep your bitcoin, it will pumped back just the way it's now sitting on the highs of $40k. The Microstrategy and other institutional investors are here with billions in bitcoin, they will protect their investment and that's indirectly protecting yours as well.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██