follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin ETF Approved: What is the Potential Impact  (Read 844 times)

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Bitcoin ETF Approved: What is the Potential Impact
« on: January 22, 2024, 03:53:30 AM »

According to what I read, Robert Kiyosaki [the book author and investor] feels increasingly optimistic about revising the Bitcoin price target from $120K to $150K.This adjustment was largely influenced by the anticipated introduction of a spot Bitcoin ETF in the US.

What do you all think? Will it really happen according to the prediction, or maybe it will be more than that in forming a renewable ATH?

Link :
Bitcoin ETF

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Bitcoin ETF Approved: What is the Potential Impact
« on: January 22, 2024, 03:53:30 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

aiviaa485

Re: Bitcoin ETF Approved: What is the Potential Impact
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 02:11:47 PM »
Link :
Bitcoin ETF
Looks like I have a weakness because I have to change to English first on the reference link you gave, it seems like it's news using your local language, but that doesn't matter because I have been translated to English.

This news gives me a confidence that Bitcoin can be shot at any time rising prices according to what Robert Kiyosaki said.
Robert Kiyosaki dared to say the word for the price of Bitcoin to get to the Harag of 150,000 USD was possible because of multiples of 5 from the price of 30,000 USD, the result was 150,000 USD.
30,000 USD is the price of Bitcoin when it first started recovering from Bearish in 2022 to the price of 17,000 USD, it was only my estimate and Robert Kiyosaki also said that ETF factors were also very influential.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 01:21:14 AM »
Link :
Bitcoin ETF
Looks like I have a weakness because I have to change to English first on the reference link you gave, it seems like it's news using your local language, but that doesn't matter because I have been translated to English.

This news gives me a confidence that Bitcoin can be shot at any time rising prices according to what Robert Kiyosaki said.
Robert Kiyosaki dared to say the word for the price of Bitcoin to get to the Harag of 150,000 USD was possible because of multiples of 5 from the price of 30,000 USD, the result was 150,000 USD.
30,000 USD is the price of Bitcoin when it first started recovering from Bearish in 2022 to the price of 17,000 USD, it was only my estimate and Robert Kiyosaki also said that ETF factors were also very influential.
Theoretically, what you say makes sense, and it could be the calculation that way, but why did he change his prediction from $120K to $150K after the ETF was approved?
But these are all predictions; even though what is predicted could always be wrong with estimates, it could always happen, be it lower or maybe higher. but this actually allows us to be able to prepare more savings, which must be done with all the schemes that can be done, so that later we can get very satisfying results.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 04:10:44 AM »
-
Many say that Bitcoin will shine even brighter because many financial relations receive the presence of Bitcoin.
Although at the beginning of this ETF is like a Korean drama that is booming in various continents that can hypnotize all the audience, but after that this ETF opened the tap to Bitcoin.
The impact given by ETF will definitely slowly raise the price of Bitcoin in various markets, but what I am afraid of this ETF will act again like yesterday before receiving the presence of Bitcoin, does this ETF give negative news to Bitcoin at another time ??
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2024, 07:50:26 AM »
-
Many say that Bitcoin will shine even brighter because many financial relations receive the presence of Bitcoin.
Although at the beginning of this ETF is like a Korean drama that is booming in various continents that can hypnotize all the audience, but after that this ETF opened the tap to Bitcoin.
The impact given by ETF will definitely slowly raise the price of Bitcoin in various markets, but what I am afraid of this ETF will act again like yesterday before receiving the presence of Bitcoin, does this ETF give negative news to Bitcoin at another time ??
Every time there is something new, it will certainly amaze many people. The same goes for ETF, of course, but this is a reality that happens with every new thing. Even so, ETF have been accepted, and this is certainly a positive side that can help Bitcoin get more new ammunition.I agree with you that there will always be positive and negative sides to what will happen because this is still new, so we still need more time to be able to determine. Let us see along the way what will happen next. For now, we can just enjoy what has happened; hopefully, the positive side will occur as the halving era approaches.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2024, 01:19:21 AM »
- For now, we can just enjoy what has happened; hopefully, the positive side will occur as the halving era approaches.
But if you look at this chart, you will be surprised because Bitcoin trading has fallen by around 10,000 USD since the ETF first accepted Bitcoin as a trading asset.
I used a 1 week chart and there you can see that the price 3 weeks ago was 48,969 USD.
And now when I reply to this topic Bitcoin price is around 39,934 USD.

Are you still happy and enjoying watching this story? :(
Or maybe this is a turning point so that Bitcoin can rise again above the price of 48,969 USD?
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

IyemRoker

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2024, 07:58:34 AM »
Are you still happy and enjoying watching this story? :(
Or maybe this is a turning point so that Bitcoin can rise again above the price of 48,969 USD?
Don't worry mate, everything will be fine.
The Bitcoin market has always changed all the time, this is still normal.
The price difference you indicated is still within normal limits, even though the value is more than 9999 USD.
This ETF is Whales who really play in cryptocurrency, he definitely knows when he will buy Bitcoin and he also definitely knows when he will sell Bitcoin.
We just have to prepare fresh funds to be able to buy more Bitcoin because if Bitcoin falls further than the price of 31,333 USD it will definitely go even deeper, and I emphasize again that the current Bitcoin price of 39,333 USD is still normal. ;)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2024, 07:58:34 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG