follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: IBC network (ATOM) is gaining popularity Stake and Testnet  (Read 725 times)

aiviaa485

Re: IBC network (ATOM) is gaining popularity Stake and Testnet
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2024, 07:38:32 AM »
I will hold your promise because I like Altcoinstalks members who always keep a promise for a tutorial on cryptocurrency.
And hopefully your activities are smooth in your real life and activities in the digital world too because I am sure you are a very active member in the real world and the digital world especially cryptocurrency.
I'm gathering everything I need to make a staking tutorial on the Pryzm validator maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I'll upload it on the girls club forum, maybe there will be two staking tutorials from the Pryzm validator and from Calestia both have good fundamentals and have the potential for airdrops in the future so please be patient. :)
That's very good, friend, I appreciate it and maybe it will be a very useful topic of discussion for altcoinstalks members because it will provide a new experience in terms of staking on the PRYZM Validator.

If you provide two different topics in one thread that's good too, staking Celestia and staking PRYZM is good for making a thread but it's even better if you make the PRYZM and Celestia topics different.
This is just my suggestion so that later you won't be confused when a member wants to learn staking on the PRYZM validator and then the topic also discusses staking on the Celestia validator. Lets see! ;)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2024, 07:38:32 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1054
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 10:48:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2024, 01:08:30 PM »
That's very good, friend, I appreciate it and maybe it will be a very useful topic of discussion for altcoinstalks members because it will provide a new experience in terms of staking on the PRYZM Validator.

If you provide two different topics in one thread that's good too, staking Celestia and staking PRYZM is good for making a thread but it's even better if you make the PRYZM and Celestia topics different.
This is just my suggestion so that later you won't be confused when a member wants to learn staking on the PRYZM validator and then the topic also discusses staking on the Celestia validator. Lets see! ;)
Okay I will make two threads so that giving is not confused and can be quickly understood and easy to understand.
Thank you very much for the suggestions and input because without suggestions and input, I will not be able to get better.
But I'm a little doubtful, is it true that there are still Altcointalk members who don't know how to stake using the keplr wallet?

aiviaa485

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2024, 02:47:10 PM »
Okay I will make two threads so that giving is not confused and can be quickly understood and easy to understand.
Thank you very much for the suggestions and input because without suggestions and input, I will not be able to get better.
No problem mate, all because this altcoinstalks forum is a friendly forum and of course we have to give each other advice so that all members also become the best in the altcoinstalks forum.
I'm also still learning about cryptocurrency so I'm still relatively new to the cryptocurrency environment and the altcoinstalks forum, I mean there are lots of members who are Legendary, Mythical and Padawan.
But I'm a little doubtful, is it true that there are still Altcointalk members who don't know how to stake using the keplr wallet?
Of course, there are still many who don't know about staking in the Keplr wallet, including myself.
I've heard of Kepler wallet, but I've never installed Keplr wallet. And it's better if you also add information about how to stake in the Keplr wallet.

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1054
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 10:48:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2024, 07:34:43 PM »
Of course, there are still many who don't know about staking in the Keplr wallet, including myself.
I've heard of Kepler wallet, but I've never installed Keplr wallet. And it's better if you also add information about how to stake in the Keplr wallet.
Okay I'll make it, maybe on Thursday, because right now I'm working a lot so I don't have time to prepare it.
I hope that I can have a positive effect on this forum, I see that many of the Altcointalk members are already legendary and matic, but when I look for tutorials for beginners who want to keep ATOM coins in their wallets, no one in this forum gives that tutorial, maybe they think that everyone is already smart, that's why no one makes a tutorial on staking.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG