follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin Pump February!! 💹  (Read 2416 times)

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
Re: Bitcoin Pump February!! 💹
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2024, 02:38:49 AM »
Bitcoin managed to hold the $50,000 now-support for a week already, and it's a good sign.

The longer it holds that price, the better. TBH, I'm thinking that we might see more upside movement in the upcoming weeks just because of the sentiment of the investors. People right now are currently bullish on the market in the long run. Yes, we've seen a bit of a dip in the past couple of days, but looking at the bigger picture, it's quite obvious that people want to buy Bitcoin right now in preparation for the bull market.

Price of Bitcoin by the end of the month? I guess it's pretty obvious already, but it might end up in the price range of $50,000-$55,000. Overall, this year will be a bullish year not only for Bitcoin, but the whole crypto market in general. Even more bullish than last year. :D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2024, 02:38:49 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 812
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:08:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2024, 03:29:55 AM »
Currently bitcoin price get little correction after stable around $52k last several days and bitcoin have dropped under $50,600 although has good recovery. I can't speculated well with bitcoin easily raise more than $60k for this month left one week later still difficult for bitcoin make other new highest price.
For the end of this month seems not really raise to higher price because bitcoin have been stable and one side difficult raise to higher price and not get large correction of bitcoin. Need waiting for upcoming month for bitcoin possibility will raise more than $60k or have to prepare more capital to buy back if bitcoin get large correction.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2024, 09:18:10 AM »
Currently bitcoin price get little correction after stable around $52k last several days and bitcoin have dropped under $50,600 although has good recovery. I can't speculated well with bitcoin easily raise more than $60k for this month left one week later still difficult for bitcoin make other new highest price.
For the end of this month seems not really raise to higher price because bitcoin have been stable and one side difficult raise to higher price and not get large correction of bitcoin. Need waiting for upcoming month for bitcoin possibility will raise more than $60k or have to prepare more capital to buy back if bitcoin get large correction.

Keep calm mate, just a little correction before going to higher than now. I think at the end of this month bitcoin will touch arroun $55K - 60K. Bitcoin already started to pump at this February, this is a good start. Because we will see another increase throughout this year as long as there is no negative news attacking bitcoin and crypto currency.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2024, 11:16:23 AM »

Keep calm mate, just a little correction before going to higher than now. I think at the end of this month bitcoin will touch arroun $55K - 60K. Bitcoin already started to pump at this February, this is a good start. Because we will see another increase throughout this year as long as there is no negative news attacking bitcoin and crypto currency.
Correct as we can see it slowly  climbing now mate and indeed almost couple of hundred before hitting 52k again https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/   and I believe that we are near seeing 55k and if not taking 60k for once again.
 hoping that we can break ATH this year and finally hit 100k in the early 2025.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2024, 06:04:05 PM »
I'm sure you are also one of those who are waiting for the price of bitcoin to reach the target of $100,000. So far, Bitcoin's price movement is still very difficult to increase because there is always bad news attacking Bitcoin, which makes whales try to take advantage by causing the price to collapse, which is happening at the moment.

Waiting is good because it is known fact that bitcoin is going better after four years of duration. We know better that some bad news are changing the worth of bitcoin but there are also some good news which elevate the price of bitcoin and again it touches its higher value.

We should not be worried about these collapse because it is normal part of bitcoin and it gives us an opportunity to accumulate more bitcoin but if we get feared and sell our bitcoin due to panic then we will never be able to recover that again in life as bitcoin is very expensive asset and we should take every step with active mind.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1715
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:34:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2024, 06:45:17 PM »
Correct as we can see it slowly  climbing now mate and indeed almost couple of hundred before hitting 52k again https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/   and I believe that we are near seeing 55k and if not taking 60k for once again.
 hoping that we can break ATH this year and finally hit 100k in the early 2025.

Now, the news background is fine, and there are enough reasons to assume that the BTC price will be able to reach the previous ATH this year. Moreover, I would not be surprised if the BTC price could reach the previous ATH before the next BTC halving occurs. After all,  the current BTC price only needs to rise by +33%.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:46:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2024, 07:16:04 PM »

Can the price of Bitcoin touch 50 thousand dollars within this week?

I hope you have got your answer, Btc is now trading above 50k which is very bullish for btc. Alts coins are also pumped and Ethereum now trading close to 30k. This is real bullish Market happened before the halving. Generally February months very positive for btc and once again history repeated. Now we are very close to reach ATH once again and then journey to 100k which is likely to be happen this year. I think 55k is possibly hit before the end of this month. Bitcoin is now in correction mode and hope it will be once step backwards for big jump.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2024, 07:16:04 PM »

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2024, 11:42:30 PM »
I hope you have got your answer, Btc is now trading above 50k which is very bullish for btc. Alts coins are also pumped and Ethereum now trading close to 30k. This is real bullish Market happened before the halving. Generally February months very positive for btc and once again history repeated. Now we are very close to reach ATH once again and then journey to 100k which is likely to be happen this year. I think 55k is possibly hit before the end of this month. Bitcoin is now in correction mode and hope it will be once step backwards for big jump.
Hopefully the new ATH can be achieved by bitcoin easily and can last for a long time because so far, when the halving and bull run have been carried out, the next movement will be to bring down the price of bitcoin by giving lots of bad news circulating, so there will be high panic, and finally market conditions collapsed because many people panicked selling at low prices.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1070
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:52:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2024, 09:22:27 PM »
there is no doubt that bitcoin has increased above the price mentioned but I am seeing bitcoin to remain within the circle of $50k to $52k because I can sense a very strong resistance between 50k to 52k, sellers are strongly active taking profits which is causing bitcoin not to cross to the price of 52 to 54k and if the buying pressure supersedes the the selling pressure then we can that bitcoin will head to $60k but this will within 50 to 60 days time.

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1128
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2024, 10:44:39 PM »
there is no doubt that bitcoin has increased above the price mentioned but I am seeing bitcoin to remain within the circle of $50k to $52k because I can sense a very strong resistance between 50k to 52k, sellers are strongly active taking profits which is causing bitcoin not to cross to the price of 52 to 54k and if the buying pressure supersedes the the selling pressure then we can that bitcoin will head to $60k but this will within 50 to 60 days time.
Yes we have seen Bitcoin set up a strong candle between $50k and $52000. But we saw bitcoin prices between $50k and $52k around February but with the upcoming bull market and bitcoin halving near us we know the market may dump a bit before the bitcoin halving. But if bitcoin is dumping before the halving and is in the $50k range then I think bitcoin could hit $60k before the halving and come down to $50000 from there. But my long belief is that Bitcoin will reach $60,000 before the halving.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2024, 11:39:44 PM »
Hopefully the new ATH can be achieved by bitcoin easily and can last for a long time because so far, when the halving and bull run have been carried out, the next movement will be to bring down the price of bitcoin by giving lots of bad news circulating, so there will be high panic, and finally market conditions collapsed because many people panicked selling at low prices.
I think it won't be so easy to achieve the new ATH of Bitcoin. Maybe the current ATH ($69k) will be crossed this year. But for the real ATH of Bitcoin in the current bullrun season, seems to be achieved in the next year. There is a big hype of Bitcoin halving now, but I think it won't instantly make Bitcoin to skyrocket. I also assume that we may have some dumps after the Bitcoin halving. Bitcoin price may drop again quite big temporarily.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2024, 07:13:03 AM »
I think it won't be so easy to achieve the new ATH of Bitcoin. Maybe the current ATH ($69k) will be crossed this year. But for the real ATH of Bitcoin in the current bullrun season, seems to be achieved in the next year. There is a big hype of Bitcoin halving now, but I think it won't instantly make Bitcoin to skyrocket. I also assume that we may have some dumps after the Bitcoin halving. Bitcoin price may drop again quite big temporarily.

It is not certain that Bitcoin will touch a new ATH next year, it could be this year. Because looking at the current movement of bitcoin which has touched $50K, while the ATH in the past was $69K. This will soon be exceeded.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1547
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:26:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2024, 12:39:57 PM »
we finally reached ATH I didn't expect to reach it before the halving
this is really making me think about how much ETFs and institutional users can probably "do" at a dump level and at a pump level of course
remember corrections are both up and down, violent
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████