follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you think it's possible for Bitcoin to reach a price of $288K?  (Read 2519 times)

Offline YoshiGang777

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 16, 2024, 05:43:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 10 Posts Karma
Re: Do you think it's possible for Bitcoin to reach a price of $288K?
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2024, 01:33:17 AM »
In my own opinion 7-8 years for this numbers

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2024, 01:33:17 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2024, 04:28:51 AM »
The Bitcoin halving is set to take place in 2024, and many in our community are eagerly anticipating this event. Recently, the price of Bitcoin has spiked, reaching $50,000 in December 2021. I have come across several articles predicting that the price of Bitcoin will reach $288,000 by December 2024.

Are you of the opinion that Bitcoin will reach its projected price point or do you think it will fall short of the target?
288,000 USD is very large in value and it would be extraordinary for Bitcoin to achieve, if that really happened.
288,000 USD definitely has a lot of full support from all factors because from the current value of around 51,550 the price of Bitcoin, perhaps you could say 500x and there is also an excess of around 22,500 USD.

Just think logically because for me to reach 288,000 USD is not possible now or in 2025, maybe in the following year or the year to come the Halving can be achieved price of Bitcoin 288,000 USD.

Online famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1358
  • ..//:::
  • Last Active: Today at 06:39:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2024, 04:53:03 AM »
Users are always enthusiastic about these "Halvian" times, and 2021 is seen as something temporary, which was "yesterday." It has been +2 years to be within $20k (+-) for a new ATH.

You don't have to think only about the price arrive/ATH, but to what extent this new ATH makes it go backwards, there are people who have been waiting for a long time, and selling is their priority. So, to reach that precise price, we will have to see a few ATHs and, if it has taken 3 years to reach +70K$, and we have not arrived, a rule of 3 could work, and is the best crystal ball we can use to determine specific prices, 288k$.  :)

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2024, 05:20:37 AM »

288,000 USD is very large in value and it would be extraordinary for Bitcoin to achieve, if that really happened.

$288K , I think It's  possible to happen if bitcoin touch more $ 100K. Anything can happen at crypto space mate. Although many investors didn't believe it will happen. But Let's see, what will happen after ETF bitcoin.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Last Active: Today at 03:29:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2024, 05:42:36 AM »

The Bitcoin halving is set to take place in 2024, and many in our community are eagerly anticipating this event. Recently, the price of Bitcoin has spiked, reaching $50,000 in December 2021. I have come across several articles predicting that the price of Bitcoin will reach $288,000 by December 2024. Are you of the opinion that Bitcoin will reach its projected price point or do you think it will fall short of the target?

All I am sure is that Bitcoin is set to make a new ATH this year and can even go beyond the $100K mark...but more than that within this year can still be possible though it can be a hilly climb. Now, I am always wishing am wrong on my own prediction because we all want Bitcoin to go as wild as possible as we know that wherever BTC will go the rest of the gang - the altcoins - will also be feeling the excitement and so we can have everybody happy and the negative pundits will shut up and be silenced. The only thing that I hate is that I sold most of my BTC years ago when the price was just at $3K thinking that would be the end of it...so I got weak hands and now have teary eyes thinking my financial life would have been different today had I insist to be a strong hodler.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2024, 07:06:20 AM »

$288K , I think It's  possible to happen if bitcoin touch more $ 100K. Anything can happen at crypto space mate. Although many investors didn't believe it will happen. But Let's see, what will happen after ETF bitcoin.
Bitcoin will reach such an expensive price when the supply of Bitcoin is at its maximum and miners can no longer get Bitcoin. As long as it is still easy for miners to get Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin cannot possibly rise that high. The Bitcoin ETF has been approved and has had good results, but with technological developments, there will definitely be bad news that will trigger the collapse of Bitcoin's price one day.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 815
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2024, 07:44:03 AM »
WOW what the amazing possibility and expectation with bitcoin price will reach to $288K? I know with OP target more than 7 to 8 years later but seems so drastically pump of bitcoin price regarding with current price around $52K. There are not any impossible with bitcoin in the future but raise up to $288K need more correction time and many bad news sharing by whales, I don't sure with bitcoin get possibility raise until $288K for seven years later but get optimistic one day bitcoin if have any good news and support around the world its not difficult.
I am realistic when investing in bitcoin as possibility take profit when raising to higher price without have dreaming more than unbelievable price.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2024, 07:44:03 AM »

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1404
  • Last Active: Today at 02:38:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2024, 01:52:34 PM »
Are you of the opinion that Bitcoin will reach its projected price point or do you think it will fall short of the target?
No doubt that Bitcoin will reach a certain price point but reaching $288k at the end of this year I don't think so but who knows. If that really will happen in the next years that is a good advantage for us holders.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2024, 01:59:55 PM »
No doubt that Bitcoin will reach a certain price point but reaching $288k at the end of this year I don't think so but who knows. If that really will happen in the next years that is a good advantage for us holders.

Many doubt and say it is impossible to happen, bitcoin will touch $ 288K at this year or next year during the bullish season.  That number is too high, while the current price of bitcoin is $52K.  People say anything is possible, but logically it's hard.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Sokani

• Activity: 462
  • Last Active: Today at 07:03:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2024, 04:19:19 PM »
I don't think Bitcoin would touch $288k during the bull season, not to talk of 2024. Also, I don't think $100k is feasible but I think it may hit an ATH this year and push towards $150k -$200k next year to bring the bull season to an end. But hitting the $288,000 price mark in December 2024 is unrealistic even with Bitcoin halving and Bitcoin ETF approval.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2024, 05:22:56 PM »

Yes everything can happen in crypto space and if one think that bitcoin cannot achieve such a higher value then it means that he has no knowledge about the volatility. Once bitcoin touched 100k$ then the journey of success for bitcoin holders will become smooth and people will more accept bitcoin than any other asset.

Some years will be needed for reaching such a higher number but still there is a possibility that it can occur but time will be needed and for attaining such value we will se so many occasions of ups and downs. When bitcoin was lower in price then people were not ready to accept that it will grow so fast but now if they are examining such growth then their trust is increasing day by day so whenever 100k$ attained then people will not be in doubt about 288k$ of achievement.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:19:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2024, 07:07:49 PM »

We should not overestimate the power on how bitcoin could go, not even when we are having the partial bull market already right before the halving, this alone has many to point out concerning the coming halving that we should expect its coming in a more new dimension than before, just as the spot bitcoin ETF, surprises the people in the way they even least expect to happen, bitcoin can get to the maximum of $150,000 or more and even break the limit down to $200,000.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2024, 11:16:45 PM »
The Bitcoin halving is set to take place in 2024, and many in our community are eagerly anticipating this event. Recently, the price of Bitcoin has spiked, reaching $50,000 in December 2021. I have come across several articles predicting that the price of Bitcoin will reach $288,000 by December 2024.

Do you mean up to $288K? in the bullish era this season? Wow, this will certainly be very exciting. However, it seemed like it was going too far. I don't know maybe someday. but for the near future, meaning for the bullish future, it looks like it won't reach that big number yet. If we can achieve even half of that number, that would be very good and we really hope for it. but you still have to be alert to various things because the Bitcoin market is very predictable. sometimes it is correct according to predictions, sometimes it exceeds it, and sometimes it doesn't reach predictions. So we must be able to continuously monitor prices.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2024, 02:08:13 AM »
$288K , I think It's  possible to happen if bitcoin touch more $ 100K. Anything can happen at crypto space mate. Although many investors didn't believe it will happen.
If you look at the price of Bitcoin a few weeks ago, it was around 45,000 USD and now it is around 51,500 USD, then the possibility of reaching the price of 288,000 USD requires a 600% price increase.
As far as I know, if a coin becomes more expensive, it becomes more difficult for it to rise again because it requires more market cap than the previous price.

But as you said, if all this could happen, even when Bitcoin was 5 USD, many people didn't believe that the price of Bitcoin would reach 50 USD.
And right now I'm just talking about myself with my own calculations for Bitcoin marketcap calculations which are getting more and more USD in circulation every day.

But Let's see, what will happen after ETF bitcoin.
Btw, the Bitcoin ETF has been passed and has been accepted and the price of Bitcoin as you said is rising slowly and that is a success of a cryptocurrency market that is hoped for by all investors and traders.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:29:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2024, 02:28:12 AM »
In 2024 maybe BTC will only reach the last ATH. But at the end of 2024 or 2025 maybe BTC can make a new ATH and I think it can reach around 100k USD. It's just that more than that it feels quite difficult. Unless there is more exciting news like what happened after the last halving when El Salvador adopted BTC as legal tender in their country. If there are more countries that do the same thing, especially developed countries. So the BTC price above 100k will indeed be very easy.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG