follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Give Karma to the Ten Best Active Posters Every Weekend to Revive the Board  (Read 424 times)

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
The needed answer of this thread has been gotten so I will lock this thread after this comment. Because since the answer that I was waiting for has been discussed and gotten so there is no need to prolong the discussion again because nobody can contribute new ideas instead what have been discussed will still display here again and again. And once again thanks you for all the comments. The idea of this thread is cancelled to avoid unnecessary accusations of abuse id karma.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1080
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 03:20:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
For me oo as I see am e good but sometimes e go dey suspicious because this place no be place like oda side wey they system dey very good or even say we dey see people wey dey give us karma. At least i know say if the admin show people wey dey give us karma e go dey very encouraging than also e go reduce spam small since e be say we no know who dey give us this karma and how we dey use am e rily dey bad.

Besides i notice say people no to understand this karma of a tin but wit time e go dey us familiarized for eyes because sometimes the thing dey surprise me onto say you go see person wey post till her hand finished yet e no go receive any karma, and sometimes e come make feels like merits come even dey easy pass am but, at then you need smerits before you fit send give person.

On the other hand karma no dey like you give any person karma at any time but e go need to wait at least 8hrs or 10 hrs to give same person another karma but you go fit still give another person to me this one just make they whole system dey messed up since person karma no dey finished and you fit give 100 person without any restriction, so to me i think the admin and mod needs to restructure somethings here to be solid if possible make them change the name from karma to something more better and again remove negative karma.

it makes no sense because pesin fit mistakenly give you negative karma without him knowing so, by then e don keep the pesin on a suspense to start thinking wetin him do to receive negative karma.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG