follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Engage yourself  (Read 113 times)

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 04:06:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
Engage yourself
« on: March 05, 2024, 09:04:41 AM »
In the society today, there are many things that you can do to engage yourself instead of being idle, there is a popular saying that an idle man is the devils workshop. And looking at the things happening in our society today, people wants to become rich by by animals, both legal and illegal. Engaging yourself doesn't mean that you have to do illegal stuffs to get money, you should have a positive mindset so as to avoid doing illegal stuffs that will impact negatively on the society and yourself.
Technology has made it possible for you to work online, you can do crypto trading, affiliate marketing, freelance, fiver, enrol in a campaign etc... there are different ways to make this money.
Let's all work positively to make the society a better place for everybod. What do you think about engaging your self ? Let's shear our ideas...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Engage yourself
« on: March 05, 2024, 09:04:41 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1104
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:28:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Re: Engage yourself
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 09:13:57 AM »
What do you think about engaging your self ?
Yes, I believe engaging oneself is a very important thing in order to progress in our lives. I believe the best way to engage ourselves as Crypto community users is by being present on the forums like Bitcoin talk, Altcoinstalks, and a few other forms which allow us to communicate with other crypto community users.

I think crypto trading is another good way to engage ourselves because with the help of Crypto trading some people can earn good income. However those people who aren't good at trading might end up losing everything. So that's why I think it's really important to first learn about trading fully before doing any trades.

One can also engage himself in content creation on platforms like YouTube. I personally know many people who have engaged themselves on content creation on platforms like YouTube and now they are earning good income from such platforms. A few people also create their own blogs and they earn good money from those blogs.

I believe we should devote more time to do such things because if we give our time to those things now the letter we can get retired early on. To be honest, only a few people can engage themselves in doing such things. Most of the people fear from engaging in anything and that's a bitter truth.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 09:25:33 AM »
What do you think about engaging your self ?
Yes, I believe engaging oneself is a very important thing in order to progress in our lives. I believe the best way to engage ourselves as Crypto community users is by being present on the forums like Bitcoin talk, Altcoinstalks, and a few other forms which allow us to communicate with other crypto community users.

I think crypto trading is another good way to engage ourselves because with the help of Crypto trading some people can earn good income. However those people who aren't good at trading might end up losing everything. So that's why I think it's really important to first learn about trading fully before doing any trades.

One can also engage himself in content creation on platforms like YouTube. I personally know many people who have engaged themselves on content creation on platforms like YouTube and now they are earning good income from such platforms. A few people also create their own blogs and they earn good money from those blogs.

I believe we should devote more time to do such things because if we give our time to those things now the letter we can get retired early on. To be honest, only a few people can engage themselves in doing such things. Most of the people fear from engaging in anything and that's a bitter truth.

Engaging yourself on crypto currency isn't the first thing that will come to your mind as a youth trying to make it.
Making it from other skills, making it from other source of income and gaining alot before venturing yourself Into the crypto era , to avoid stories that touch.
 Join the right crypto discussions and have your own mentor to put you through. Because crypto isn't a get rich quick scheme.
DYOR.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 756
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2024, 10:32:56 PM »
Every one of us has to engage ourselves in one or the other to survive, no matter how little it is because manna doesn't fall from heaven and it is from our hard work and sweat that we will be able to survive in a given society we find ourselves.

No one makes it in with their hands folded and the success of our life is in our hands and what we makes out of it. Nobody is to blame the other why they couldn't make it in life because the opportunity given to Mr. A is also given Mr B, nobody is limiting one progress in life. It is only a fool would think their destiny is been caged by the evil ones.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG