follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (26.7%)
Real Madrid
8 (53.3%)
Bayern Munich
1 (6.7%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (13.3%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 14896 times)

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1415
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 04:38:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #480 on: May 10, 2024, 10:57:52 PM »
I'm just hoping to see a decent battle.
The Real Madrid game against Manchester City was entertaining, and the Real Madrid game against Bayern was entertaining. I expect the same level of entertainment in the finals, as I hope Dortmund will be putting in their very best and also not surrendering to Real Madrid so easily even if they go a goal down early. With Mbappe's move to Real Madrid now almost at completion, as he has formally announced he will not be continuing at PSG, they will have a very good chance of winning it next season too, with Vinicius, Mbappe and Bellingham in one team. If Dortmund win's this one, it will be good.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #480 on: May 10, 2024, 10:57:52 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1190
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:46:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #481 on: May 11, 2024, 07:05:30 AM »
I'm just hoping to see a decent battle.
The Real Madrid game against Manchester City was entertaining, and the Real Madrid game against Bayern was entertaining. I expect the same level of entertainment in the finals, as I hope Dortmund will be putting in their very best and also not surrendering to Real Madrid so easily even if they go a goal down early. With Mbappe's move to Real Madrid now almost at completion, as he has formally announced he will not be continuing at PSG, they will have a very good chance of winning it next season too, with Vinicius, Mbappe and Bellingham in one team. If Dortmund win's this one, it will be good.
Since it is a Final match I have no doubt that it will be a match worth watching and will definitely be very entertaining. Because I'm sure Dortmund will be highly motivated in this match. Because after all this time they were finally able to reach the final again. And I'm sure Dortmund will put up a good fight against Real Madrid. Although Real Madrid might indeed be the favorite.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1763
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:18:08 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #482 on: May 11, 2024, 04:00:34 PM »
Since it is a Final match I have no doubt that it will be a match worth watching and will definitely be very entertaining. Because I'm sure Dortmund will be highly motivated in this match. Because after all this time they were finally able to reach the final again. And I'm sure Dortmund will put up a good fight against Real Madrid. Although Real Madrid might indeed be the favorite.
I hope so, even though many say this is not a balanced match, but I hope Borussia Dortmund can answer with something good for them. Even though they will ultimately lose, their defeat must not come easily, or they must put up a worthy fight.

Real Madrid emerged as favourites, that's something we've seen for a long time. they will probably get the title according to Valverde's jersey number this season.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1287
  • Last Active: Today at 07:37:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #483 on: May 11, 2024, 04:02:26 PM »
Real Madrid team performed very well in this match, but they need to perform well in the final match. Because now the two teams that have entered the finals must be composed of very strong and experienced players. In the current situation, the final match will definitely be played by two teams with a lot of competition. But Dortmund entered the final after a long time, they will perform well enough to beat Real Madrid, but I think it is not so easy for Real Madrid to lose. Real Madrid team will perform more aggressively for Hero Baja.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1287
  • Last Active: Today at 07:37:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #484 on: May 12, 2024, 05:20:03 PM »
Dortmund team is working hard to win this trophy, I think this game will be the most competitive game.  Because both teams have participated in hard-fought finals, Real Madrid know how to take the title in their hands, having won the title several times before.  That's why only the team with good performance can win this match.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 11:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #485 on: May 12, 2024, 10:28:22 PM »
Dortmund team is working hard to win this trophy, I think this game will be the most competitive game.  Because both teams have participated in hard-fought finals, Real Madrid know how to take the title in their hands, having won the title several times before.  That's why only the team with good performance can win this match.
Dortmund really understands that Real Madrid is different from PSG, where Real Madrid has experience in the UCL and they are a very strong and solid club. Dormtund understands this, that's why they have to try even stronger and more significantly than when they played against PSG before. They know this won't be easy, because they have to prepare their best and most suitable strategy to face and beat Real Madrid, that's the hope.

And on the other hand, Real Madrid also has quite big ambitions to motivate all parties to be able to win the Champions League trophy and add to their list of wins. They are also aware that this season, many people underestimate them or think that Real Madrid will not be able to make the UCL final because the composition of their players in the squad is not as significant as before. However, Real Madrid was able to silence it all until they reached this stage.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 851
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:18:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #486 on: May 12, 2024, 10:47:28 PM »
Dortmund really understands that Real Madrid is different from PSG, where Real Madrid has experience in the UCL and they are a very strong and solid club. Dormtund understands this, that's why they have to try even stronger and more significantly than when they played against PSG before. They know this won't be easy, because they have to prepare their best and most suitable strategy to face and beat Real Madrid, that's the hope.

And on the other hand, Real Madrid also has quite big ambitions to motivate all parties to be able to win the Champions League trophy and add to their list of wins. They are also aware that this season, many people underestimate them or think that Real Madrid will not be able to make the UCL final because the composition of their players in the squad is not as significant as before. However, Real Madrid was able to silence it all until they reached this stage.
From the statistics of both clubs it shows that Real Madrid has the higher chance of winning the Dortmund, because Dortmund might not be able to withstand Real Madrid's pressure, and that will be a big challenge for Dortmund. Dortmund need to know the kind of players that they are playing with and shoukd not relax if they are winning until the final whistle, otherwise, they might end up losing the match just as Bayern did. Madrid are like Leverkusen, they don't give up until the final whistle.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #486 on: May 12, 2024, 10:47:28 PM »

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1190
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:46:07 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #487 on: May 12, 2024, 11:48:52 PM »
I hope so, even though many say this is not a balanced match, but I hope Borussia Dortmund can answer with something good for them. Even though they will ultimately lose, their defeat must not come easily, or they must put up a worthy fight.

Real Madrid emerged as favourites, that's something we've seen for a long time. they will probably get the title according to Valverde's jersey number this season.
Well, it's true that all we hope for is that Dortmund can play well and can give Real Madrid a tough fight. Although I also believe that Real Madrid will ultimately succeed in winning this match. Because when Real Madrid makes it to the final it is very rare for them to lose the trophy that season. Because we all know that Real Madrid owns the most titles in the UCL. But I would be surprised if Dortmund win the final. And I'm sure everyone will be surprised too.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG