follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Which of the top 10 teams will win?

Chennai Super king
3 (75%)
Royal Challengers Bangalore
0 (0%)
Mumbai Indians
0 (0%)
Punjab kings
0 (0%)
Delhi Capitals
0 (0%)
Sunrise Hyderabad
0 (0%)
Gujarat Titans
0 (0%)
Lucknow Super Giants
0 (0%)
Rajasthan Royals
0 (0%)
Kolkata Knight Riders
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 21, 2024, 03:42:21 PM

Author Topic: Indian Premier League (IPL) match Discussion 2024 🏏🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🏏  (Read 979 times)

Online Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:13:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
Delhi Capitals Vs Mumbai Indians

Today the 20th match of Indian Premier League has started, today's match is performed by Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians team. In today's match, Mumbai Indians started batting as opening batsmen Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan these two opening batsmen have performed very well. Mumbai Indians team so far collected 111 runs for 3 wickets in 10 overs 2 balls.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1389
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 05:13:21 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
End of the day Sunrisers Hyderabad win today's match by 6 wickets and 11 ballls remaining. What a fantastic come back for Sunrisers Hyderabad. I was bet for Chennai Super King was favourite todays match but Sunrisers Hyderabad played fantastic.
I lost todaus Bet. I was bet for Chennai Super King.

Sunrise Hyderabad has been batting so aggressively, they can beat any team according to their performance.  Chennai Super Kings' Mukesh Chowdhury has been the worst performer, conceding 27 runs in an over, and has had a poor batting performance. Chennai Super Kings team could not progress due to the presence of experienced and strong bowlers. But I think the only win was possible due to Sunrise Hyderabad team performing very well.
Yes Sunrise Hyderabad played fantastic, and you told absolutely correct Sunrise Hyderabad played aggressively, and end of the day they did great result. Both team playing good and point is same till now. I think they will perform well in future match.

Online Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Delhi Capitals Vs Lucknow super Giants

Delhi Capitals' Khaled Ahmed did the best, as his bowling pressure led to the fall of two attacking players from Lucknow Super Giants. As per the past performance today Lucknow Super Giants team performed very well but today they are not performing well with Delhi Capitals team. According to today's performance and under the pressure of the wicket, Lucknow Super Giants team can score 150 plus runs if wickets continue to fall.

Online Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Delhi Capitals Vs Lucknow super Giants

Delhi Capitals' Khaled Ahmed did the best, as his bowling pressure led to the fall of two attacking players from Lucknow Super Giants. As per the past performance today Lucknow Super Giants team performed very well but today they are not performing well with Delhi Capitals team. According to today's performance and under the pressure of the wicket, Lucknow Super Giants team can score 150 plus runs if wickets continue to fall.

Delhi Capitals performed well today, their performance surprised the whole world. This great performance has done enough to win today's match at present. Their victory is guaranteed for good performance in both batting line and bowling line. Especially in today's match, Jake Fraser McGurk and Ayus Badoni collected the maximum 55 runs. Their performance was so good that they were ready to lose, with a win in this match Delhi Capitals team is 9th in the points table.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
The 27th match of Indian Premier League will be played between Punjab Key and Rajasthan Royals. Among these two teams, the first position of the points table is Rajasthan Royals and the 8th position is Punjab Kings. Rajasthan Royals are on the first position with four wins out of five matches played so far while Punjab Kings are at the eighth position in the points table with two wins from five matches. But it is really difficult to predict between these two powerful teams. Still I will predict, I predict Rajasthan Royals will win today's match. Anyway let's enjoy today's match and see which team can win from there.

Online Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Today match will be played between Rajasthan Royals vs Punjab Kings.  Rajasthan Royals will be the strongest team in today's game as they have been performing well throughout the season.  But today you must decide which team can win, because so far there is a huge difference between these two teams in the points table.  Rajasthan Royals team is on the first position and Punjab Kings is on the eighth position.

Post Link: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=312865.msg1539339#msg1539339

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1026
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:39:30 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
The 27th match of Indian Premier League will be played between Punjab Key and Rajasthan Royals. Among these two teams, the first position of the points table is Rajasthan Royals and the 8th position is Punjab Kings. Rajasthan Royals are on the first position with four wins out of five matches played so far while Punjab Kings are at the eighth position in the points table with two wins from five matches. But it is really difficult to predict between these two powerful teams. Still I will predict, I predict Rajasthan Royals will win today's match. Anyway let's enjoy today's match and see which team can win from there.
I think Punjab Kings are not very strong in this tournament. The team is at the bottom level in the points table. Their score is unlikely to be too high in today's match as well. In the last 6 overs, the team has scored only 38 runs and the team's 2nd wicket has fallen for 42 runs. If this continues, the team's total collection is unlikely to be high. But those who are on the pitch now Jonny Bairstow and Sam Curran  both are good batsmen. If they can settle on the pitch they still have a chance. But I think if the start was good then the team could have made a good position.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Today match will be played between Rajasthan Royals vs Punjab Kings.  Rajasthan Royals will be the strongest team in today's game as they have been performing well throughout the season.  But today you must decide which team can win, because so far there is a huge difference between these two teams in the points table.  Rajasthan Royals team is on the first position and Punjab Kings is on the eighth position.

Post Link: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=312865.msg1539339#msg1539339
Congratulations Rajasthan Royals. What a fantastic match we saw. Punjab Kings Bat first and they scored 147 runs from 20 overs by cost of 8 wickets. And after Rajasthan Royals batting they scored 152 runs by cost of 7 wickets.
Rajasthan Royals win by 3 wickets and  one balls. Acctually this match was fantastic.

Offline Primo1760

• View Profile

I think Punjab Kings are not very strong in this tournament. The team is at the bottom level in the points table. Their score is unlikely to be too high in today's match as well. In the last 6 overs, the team has scored only 38 runs and the team's 2nd wicket has fallen for 42 runs. If this continues, the team's total collection is unlikely to be high. But those who are on the pitch now Jonny Bairstow and Sam Curran  both are good batsmen. If they can settle on the pitch they still have a chance. But I think if the start was good then the team could have made a good position.
In today's match, Punjab Kings collected 147 runs losing 8 wickets in the scheduled 20 overs. Set in with a target of 148 runs, Rajasthan Royals completed the target in 19.5 balls for seven wickets and won. In the beginning I predicted that Rajasthan Royals will win today's match against Punjab Kings because Rajasthan Royals are very strong in this tournament. My prediction definitely came true today. Rajasthan Royals are at the top of the points table with five wins out of six matches played so far. If Rajasthan Royals can perform like this then winning the IPL trophy is possible.

Online Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Today Kolkata Knight Riders vs Lucknow super Giants is a highly contested match. In today's match, Kolkata Knight Riders team won very easily, the best performance was Salt who entered the field as the opening batsman, he scored 89 runs alone. 89 runs is the best performance of today's match and his role is the most in the victory. The Kolkata Knight Riders team has performed well both in terms of bowling and batting, due to which today's victory is assured. And currently with today's win they occupy the second place in the points table, and who is most likely to win the final match is Kolkata Knight Riders.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Chennai Super Kings VS Mumbai India
Mumbai India win the toss and chose fielding. Now batting Chennai Super Kings and scored 150 runs from 15.1 overs by costing 3 wickets. Fantastic playing Chennai Super Kings. I think today's match will be very contrasting and very existing. And end of the day Chennai Super Kings will win today's match i think.

I think Chennai Super Kings score will 215 runs. And Mumbai India will score 180 runs. Chennai Super Kings will win near about 35 runs. I bet for my favourite Chennai Super Kings tem. Best wishes for Chennai Super Kings.

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1026
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:39:30 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
Today Kolkata Knight Riders vs Lucknow super Giants is a highly contested match. In today's match, Kolkata Knight Riders team won very easily, the best performance was Salt who entered the field as the opening batsman, he scored 89 runs alone. 89 runs is the best performance of today's match and his role is the most in the victory. The Kolkata Knight Riders team has performed well both in terms of bowling and batting, due to which today's victory is assured. And currently with today's win they occupy the second place in the points table, and who is most likely to win the final match is Kolkata Knight Riders.
Kolkata is taking their win in IPL quite comfortably. They are defeating the opponent very easily. As they are strong in batting, they are no less in bowling. They pulled off their win before the allotted overs. Due to which the fans of Kolkata are very large in this event. Winning a match with 5 overs to spare is certainly not a common thing. I think this season Kolkata will play a leading role in winning the title again. But since there are many more matches left, there may be many more changes in the style of play.

Offline Primo1760

• View Profile

Kolkata is taking their win in IPL quite comfortably. They are defeating the opponent very easily. As they are strong in batting, they are no less in bowling. They pulled off their win before the allotted overs. Due to which the fans of Kolkata are very large in this event. Winning a match with 5 overs to spare is certainly not a common thing. I think this season Kolkata will play a leading role in winning the title again. But since there are many more matches left, there may be many more changes in the style of play.
My favorite team in IPL is Kolkata Knight Riders. It is very easy for them to beat any team. Kolkata Knight Riders are expected to be very strong in this tournament of IPL and this time Kolkata Knight Riders can win the IPL Cup. Not just as my favorite team, but based on their performance. Kolkata Knight Riders have played five matches so far, out of which they have won four and are second in the points table. Anyway, as a fan of Kolkata Knight Riders I always wish Kolkata Knight Riders to win. Today's match was really exciting as they reached the set target with 5 overs to go to win the match.

Online Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Today the 34th match of Indian Premier League will start today, Chennai Super Kings vs Lucknow Super Giants team will compete in this game today. Not much difference can be noticed between these teams today as both the teams have players full of experience. Whose performance is always aggressive, so the team that can perform well from the beginning is the only one who can win today's match.

Online Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

In today's match, Sunrise Hyderabad were all set to score 266 runs, but Delhi Capitals couldn't put any pressure on the bowling side. Especially the opening partnership has performed very well Sunrise Hyderabad batsmen, Head and Abhishek Sharma these two batsmen have performed so well.  But in comparison to today's match Head scored 89 runs off 32 balls, a very aggressive batting performance right from the start. Delhi Capitals subsequently lost all wickets for just 199 runs. Delhi Capitals did not perform well under wicket pressure, and lost by 67 runs.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG