follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Holding Bitcoin for long-term is risky?  (Read 11055 times)

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Holding Bitcoin for long-term is risky?
« Reply #165 on: February 10, 2024, 05:01:33 AM »
I think long term trading in case of bitcoin is good because if we kept our bitcoin for at least four years then there is a chance that we will see more profit during Bull season that take place after every four years.

You can also think about your profit that if you have larger profit then sell your bitcoin and then wait again for lower buying price but all the time price does not reduce to the desired cost and you can miss Bull season in such situations.

Everyone has different thoughts and they think according to their benefits so keep check on your win percentage and then take any decision but in my opinion long term investment is good for getting good profit.
Holding Bitcoin for a very long time is very good and gives a lot of profit because when you sell it, the price of Bitcoin has soared and become very expensive, like now. Imagine when you bought Bitcoin in 2014 and sold it in 2024. You only have 10 years to become rich.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: February 10, 2024, 05:01:33 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #166 on: February 24, 2024, 02:10:50 PM »

Holding Bitcoin for a very long time is very good and gives a lot of profit because when you sell it, the price of Bitcoin has soared and become very expensive, like now. Imagine when you bought Bitcoin in 2014 and sold it in 2024. You only have 10 years to become rich.

If we bought bitcoin in 2014 and are still holding on to it now, if we sell it when it is bullish next year we will be rich, because we know what the price of bitcoin was in that year. holding bitcoin is always profitable if you buy when bullish and sell when bullish.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Last Active: Today at 11:27:53 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #167 on: February 24, 2024, 06:38:42 PM »
I think Holding Bitcoin for a long time is not risky, but there might be less profit if i don't do trade.. So, to make a good profit from BTC we must do the short-term trade as well.

What do you think?
I also think holding bitcoin for long time is not risky. Day by day Bitcoins mining finishing but it’s usability and popularity increasing. So in future Bitcoin price will go moon. So who will hold Bitcoin he will be huge profited there has no doubt.
Moreover we know who are holding still all are profited till now. Ten years ago from now bitcoin price was very low. Who are bought bitcoin then and holding most of them economically established. And i also think who will hold from now for long time he will also establish economically there has no doubt.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Last Active: Today at 11:27:53 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #168 on: February 24, 2024, 06:39:22 PM »
I think Holding Bitcoin for a long time is not risky, but there might be less profit if i don't do trade.. So, to make a good profit from BTC we must do the short-term trade as well.

What do you think?
I also think holding bitcoin for long time is not risky. Day by day Bitcoins mining finishing but it’s usability and popularity increasing. So in future Bitcoin price will go moon. So who will hold Bitcoin he will be huge profited there has no doubt.
Moreover we know who are holding still all are profited till now. Ten years ago from now bitcoin price was very low. Who are bought bitcoin then and holding most of them economically established. And i also think who will hold from now for long time he will also establish economically there has no doubt.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 815
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #169 on: February 24, 2024, 07:06:14 PM »
It is actually more profitable to hold bitcoin for a longer period of time than short term, some people can earn around 3% in daily day with short term trading, but long term trading or investors possibilities earn more than 150% profit earning from bitcoin.
Its depend how mindset and technical adopted by some trader when looking advantage or opportunities which one potential has large amount profitable with long term or short term investing in bitcoin.
I don't think all trader have diamond hand by holding bitcoin assets for longer time, they will prefer to earn much profitable than small amount profit with short term trading.

Online Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: Today at 06:06:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #170 on: February 24, 2024, 07:33:07 PM »
It is actually more profitable to hold bitcoin for a longer period of time than short term, some people can earn around 3% in daily day with short term trading, but long term trading or investors possibilities earn more than 150% profit earning from bitcoin.
Its depend how mindset and technical adopted by some trader when looking advantage or opportunities which one potential has large amount profitable with long term or short term investing in bitcoin.
I don't think all trader have diamond hand by holding bitcoin assets for longer time, they will prefer to earn much profitable than small amount profit with short term trading.
That is true that Bitcoin it more profitable to hold for long-term but long-term holding that there will be no risk of loss it is not true. Rather, if you do not take care in this case, a little careless can put a big investment at risk. Because there are many news articles where long-term holders have lost their entire funds due to their small quirks, even though there is more risk of being hacked than losing by trading. And in this case, you have to always keep yourself in check in the case of long term holding.
However, in comparison to Bitcoin or short-term trading, the risk of loss in long-term trading is less. But if you can't sell at the right time, many times emergency situations come and break the long-term strategy and face losses. So I think holding Bitcoin for long-term that doesn't mean that it's risk free.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: Today at 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #171 on: February 25, 2024, 05:30:25 PM »

What do you think?

-   For me, it doesn't seem risky if I hold it long-term. Because it has already been proven and tested since it was created and appeared in the internet world in 2009, if we look at the history of every halving of Bitcoin, everyone has seen that the price value of Bitcoin has not gone down.

That's why, as the year goes by, more and more whale investors are interested in buying Bitcoin, especially now that we're getting closer to the bull run and there's a lot of hype going on right now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: February 25, 2024, 05:30:25 PM »

Offline usdt1M

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 08:17:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    First Post
« Reply #172 on: February 25, 2024, 05:33:20 PM »
I completely agree, in fact long term investment in Bitcoin is much more beneficial that short term investment.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1039
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:18:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #173 on: March 07, 2024, 02:20:16 AM »
The best approach for Bitcoin investment is undoubtedly to HODL for a long-term. Bitcoin isnt like every other tokens that you can just buy today and you're already expecting a return next month or even anytime sooner. Bitcoin should be held for long-term before you can even reap the profits that Bitcoin promises

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #174 on: March 08, 2024, 09:32:27 AM »

What do you think?
It's a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but that's not necessary a bad thing.there are few factors to know, firstly Bitcoin is notoriously volatile, don't expect a clean , and steady climb to the top. Secondly there's always a risk of hacking, regulatory and theft. Despite the risks involved, Bitcoin still show potential for long term growth and it could be worth the risk for some investors.

Offline antonyyu3

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 11:49:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2024, 10:13:43 AM »
I do have the same question. I think timing is also important if you want to minimize the risk. For example, if you buy it at 20k in the bearish trend back in 2022 and holding it till this point. You can still make a huge profit because we all know the next halving of BTC will push the price up based on previous experience. In this sense it is not that risky I would say.

Online Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1220
  • Last Active: Today at 06:28:11 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2024, 11:45:43 AM »

What do you think?

Bitcoin price has increased the most in the present time, so if Bitcoin can be invested, the benefit will definitely be earned. It depends on the person who buys the bitcoin and can keep it for a long time, because the bitcoin will definitely increase after four years. There is a halving cycle ready to retain its peak momentum through this cycle and reap the benefits to all investors.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG