follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Blockhain-based messengers  (Read 5053 times)

Offline Morrower

• Activity: 261
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 13, 2020, 03:07:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Blockhain-based messengers
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2018, 01:46:28 PM »
@Kinal,

When I used Viber for instance it was hacked as I started to receive tons of spammy messages, I was added to different group chats with people I don't even know and messages were sent from my account by themselves. Then I switched to Telegram which seemed to be more secured but I got tired of all the bug, connection problems and security questions.
That's why I think that blockchain messengers can be a good replacement for all that old stuff.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2018, 01:46:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Kinal

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: November 23, 2018, 01:26:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2018, 02:56:35 PM »
@Kinal,

When I used Viber for instance it was hacked as I started to receive tons of spammy messages, I was added to different group chats with people I don't even know and messages were sent from my account by themselves. Then I switched to Telegram which seemed to be more secured but I got tired of all the bug, connection problems and security questions.
That's why I think that blockchain messengers can be a good replacement for all that old stuff.

Thanks for the info. Did you have a similar experience with Skype and WhatsApp?

Offline Morrower

• View Profile

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2018, 03:00:21 PM »
@Kinal,

I used Skype long ago and already forgot about it. The only thing I remember is that my friend's accounts were hacked numerous times and they send some insecure links to all friend list.
WhatsApp I never tried, but I think it's time had passed also.

Offline Kinal

• View Profile

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2018, 03:11:51 PM »
@Kinal,

I used Skype long ago and already forgot about it. The only thing I remember is that my friend's accounts were hacked numerous times and they send some insecure links to all friend list.
WhatsApp I never tried, but I think it's time had passed also.

I think the same. I see that you are experienced in this matter. I will be glad to know your experience more. Did you earn coins in some messenger? What did you get with these coins?

Offline AltLogan

• Activity: 336
  • Last Active: August 14, 2019, 04:36:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2018, 03:13:25 PM »
@Kinal,

Viber is really shitty app.
The most terrible can be only skype.

But if you can see, those are old ones.
The new ones appeared to be much better and more secured.

Offline Morrower

• View Profile

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2018, 03:24:58 PM »

I think the same. I see that you are experienced in this matter. I will be glad to know your experience more. Did you earn coins in some messenger? What did you get with these coins?

Stealthy messenger allows you to monetize your posts. The more likes you get - the more money you earn.
As for the messengers that have it's own coins - I didn't tried it as I'm not so sure in the value and potential of their coins - some of them require payment for full version and I'm not ready to invest in it yet.

Offline Kinal

• View Profile

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2018, 03:26:36 PM »
@Kinal,

Please tell me your experience with Skype. I can't persuade my colleagues to move on to new messenger . You could help me.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2018, 03:26:36 PM »

Offline AltLogan

• View Profile

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2018, 03:30:05 PM »
@Kinal,

Please tell me your experience with Skype. I can't persuade my colleagues to move on to new messenger . You could help me.

It's no secret:
1. skype use 80 port which cause some issues with slow speed performance
2. it has terrible interface
3. many bugs that haven't been fixed for years
4. not secured

Is it enough?

Offline Kinal

• View Profile

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2018, 03:30:58 PM »

Stealthy messenger allows you to monetize your posts. The more likes you get - the more money you earn.
As for the messengers that have it's own coins - I didn't tried it as I'm not so sure in the value and potential of their coins - some of them require payment for full version and I'm not ready to invest in it yet.

Can i get real money? Is this true? What do I need to do to get them into my wallet? It's very interesting in my opinion.

Offline Kinal

• View Profile

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2018, 03:32:46 PM »
@Kinal,

It's no secret:
4. not secured

Is it enough?

Unfortunately, It's not a problem for my colleagues. :(

Offline AltLogan

• View Profile

« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2018, 03:37:11 PM »
@Kinal,

It's no secret:
4. not secured

Is it enough?

Then your colleagues don't give a shit about any privacy and convenience.
I really can understand that because I have people around who don't want to try something new because they used to communicate using crappy messengers.
The second reason is that many people use popular messengers because they can't find any friends who use those secured and not popular messengers.

Offline Kinal

• View Profile

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2018, 03:40:04 PM »
@Kinal,

It's no secret:
4. not secured

Is it enough?

I really can understand that because I have people around who don't want to try something new because they used to communicate using crappy messengers.
The second reason is that many people use popular messengers because they can't find any friends who use those secured and not popular messengers.

I ran into the same problem. People are afraid to try something new. They don't care about security and other benefits. It really worries me.

Offline Morrower

• View Profile

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2018, 03:42:16 PM »

Can i get real money? Is this true? What do I need to do to get them into my wallet? It's very interesting in my opinion.

I didn't try it myself so I couldn't tell you much about how it works. And the fact that this app is quite new doesn't make it very reliable.
I think they use some coins in order to award your good posts but I may be mistaken.

Offline AltLogan

• View Profile

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2018, 03:44:14 PM »
@Kinal,

It's no secret:
4. not secured

Is it enough?

I ran into the same problem. People are afraid to try something new. They don't care about security and other benefits. It really worries me.

Everyone choose what suits his needs.
Some people don't use secured messengers because they have nothing to hide.
They are not afraid to have their data stolen.

But for me it's a kind of principle to provide privacy and security for my crypto transactions.

Offline Bica

• Activity: 227
  • Last Active: August 15, 2019, 09:19:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2018, 04:35:14 PM »
I don't like services that have many functions. Developers chase after quantity and forget about quality. A company may produce good refrigerators, but their vacuum cleaners will be of poor quality. It's my opinion. I think the combination of the messenger and the wallet will increase the field for the activity of scammers.

You can find scammers everywhere - not only in messengers. You just have to choose the right trader before you send money to him.
And why do you think that all-at-one messengers are bad? Those that have built-in wallets made a good encryption.
Cryptomessengers are too young for my attention. They aren't tested by a large number of people. I can't trust them as a blind man.

If all of us will behave like you do - no one will test anything ever! It' not so hard to download an app and check what is it.
If you won't like it you always have a right to delete it.
It's so simple, bro :)
I like to try new things, but I choose what to try. I don't want to try weed from the garden.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG