follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bounty hunting is a full time job?  (Read 11749 times)

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1682
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:27:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Bounty hunting is a full time job?
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2024, 09:42:16 PM »
-snip-
Some project works with social media influencers and most of those projects are real. I got payment from a project lately and I got paid from that. Unfortunately, the time we spend on working on those airdrops does not worth it.
There are even more airdrops that can be worked on right now.
Although some Influencers sponsor such airdrops there is no guarantee the project is real and pays, there are some that are lost and do not get any payment.

Now many projects are doing tesnet and incentivizing early adopters, and they get tokens that are worth it at a pretty good price.

When the time to work on the airdrop is quite a lot, it should be worth the results obtained.
Do what you can and as much as you can and don't force yourself to do all the airdrops.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2024, 09:42:16 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 887
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 08:10:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2024, 04:14:12 PM »
Now many projects are doing tesnet and incentivizing early adopters, and they get tokens that are worth it at a pretty good price.

When the time to work on the airdrop is quite a lot, it should be worth the results obtained.
Do what you can and as much as you can and don't force yourself to do all the airdrops.

Usually, I do not participate in airdrops until I see the potential. When you see a lot of influencers talking about a project and you see some advertisement on various media, that's mean the project has a goal and they are investing in advertising as well. A scam project won't spend that much money on advertising.

The recent good project was Farcana. There was some ads here and there and lastly, they paid out to their aidrop participants. As I said, I do not participate if I do not see any potential. I follow a youtube. Usually he do not share useless airdops.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1688
  • Last Active: Today at 01:27:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2024, 04:01:08 PM »
What do you think about bounty hunting the way people are rushing into bounty hunting campaign make to ask weather is a full time job.

It could be for poor people in poor countries.  If you do a campaign here on altcointalk and also on bitcointalk you may make over 200-300 usd a week. That is good money for poor people in poor countries.  But it would take about 2-3 hours a day to do the two campaigns.  Now I consider a signature campaign as bounty hunting. There are other bounties to hunt. Air drops and the like. I suppose you could get more that way. I still think time wise you will work under 4 hours a day.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1018
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2024, 09:52:54 PM »
Doing bounty  time as side hustle is preferable. Though the money might be free and all that you just have to do some task I get paid but still some are also being use in scam project either you do the task and the coin they use I. Paying  endup having no value. So is better to have other sources and also use bounty to back things up
If you earn money from bounty hunting, take note that it is not free money because you 'invest' your time into carrying out the tasks you are given, if it was free you would do absolutely nothing before you earn from it. However, there are so many scam bounty projects and there is every chance that you would waste your time on projects that would not pay you after wasting your time, so it is not recommended to take bounty hunting as full time job.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1541
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 10:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2024, 10:02:27 PM »
Earning from bounty hunting as a full-time job is not enough for the cost of living if you have a family maybe like Philipma said in the poor country it would be enough.
However, bounty hunting should be not your full-time job make it a side job instead because in my case I can't sustain my cost of living with my family unless I have other jobs or if I live by myself.

If I were you do bounty hunting to hold coins and invest some of your salary from your full-time job to buy some coins I'm sure after a year you should be able to buy your own house and start your own business.
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2024, 11:32:38 PM »
Usually, I do not participate in airdrops until I see the potential. When you see a lot of influencers talking about a project and you see some advertisement on various media, that's mean the project has a goal and they are investing in advertising as well. A scam project won't spend that much money on advertising.

The recent good project was Farcana. There was some ads here and there and lastly, they paid out to their aidrop participants. As I said, I do not participate if I do not see any potential. I follow a youtube. Usually he do not share useless airdops.
You are wrong about that, Scam projects even make good use of advertising.
They have a considerable amount of money to pay for advertising, pay well-known influencers and even create Twitter accounts with yellow ticks affiliated with big companies.
But in fact, there are some that I found that were just scam projects and would simply be abandoned or never pay the airdrop hunters.

And you said about the Farcana project, it is indeed a good project and there are many advertisements everywhere.
A pretty good game project with good graphic, but you need to know they only give a small allocation for airdrops and pay very little for the people who work on airdrops.
I also worked on it and only got about 100 tokens, and the price was not worth the task.
The price is now only $0.091, and it's only about $10, LOL

Offline tech30338

• Activity: 137
  • Last Active: February 25, 2024, 03:45:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    First Post
« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2024, 05:12:28 AM »
there are some that I found that were just scam projects and would simply be abandoned or never pay the airdrop hunters.
This is true some projects are just using hunters to spread news about their projects but sometimes they trick them and won't give them any or sometimes won't give what have agreed before
Regarding if bounty hunting is full time job, i would say its not unless you really don't have other things to do, bounting hunting only need few hours but if you really are into it, that might be another case.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2024, 05:12:28 AM »

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 901
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:33:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2024, 06:01:22 AM »
there could be someone doing signature campaigns as full time job. many users are buying accounts back in 2018 and users are selling them. if one person can manage at least 5 accounts that pays 70$ each thats more than enough to live.

i remember there was a thread in the other forum where he was asking where he could live comfortably with just signature campaigns, that guy must have been investing so much accounts in order to make a living.
 i think users can still buy high rank for $250. this would make you think of doing the same. :)
If OP is satisfied with payment of bounty hunting then he can take up bounty hunting as full time profession. But if I were asked the same question I would say it is never enough to choose the wrong time career. As many people think about bounty hunting, it is clear that those who do bounty hunting get paid very little. Many have mentioned the amount of their payouts, $30 to $50 per month they get paid from bounty hunting. This monthly payment is not enough to sustain life. But the interesting thing is that sometimes some projects pay big and those big payments make hunters interested in bounty hunting all the time.
The question was asked last 2018, which was more than 5 years and during that time bounty hunting pays a lot more than having a regular job. Some even made hundreds of thousands if they happened to participate in a large bounty campaign. But yes, it is not the correct path to choose for everyone. They can participate in bounty hunting as an additional source of income, while they have a full-time job to provide for their daily needs. Unlike in bounty hunting, it is not a regular paying job just like nowadays, only a few bounty campaigns are paying.
Even though this question was asked five years ago, it is still a question in the minds of many whether they can choose bowling as a full-time career. If the bounty hunting was closed, we might not reply here but since the bounty hunting is ongoing and new hunters are constantly hunting the bounty, such a reply will definitely be useful for them. New hunters often have such questions in their minds but most of the time they can't express their thoughts. If they can get answers to their mind questions without expressing their feelings then it will definitely be a helpful thing for them and that is what I have tried to convey in my previous post.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1688
  • Last Active: Today at 01:27:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2024, 06:20:09 AM »
Earning from bounty hunting as a full-time job is not enough for the cost of living if you have a family maybe like Philipma said in the poor country it would be enough.
However, bounty hunting should be not your full-time job make it a side job instead because in my case I can't sustain my cost of living with my family unless I have other jobs or if I live by myself.

If I were you do bounty hunting to hold coins and invest some of your salary from your full-time job to buy some coins I'm sure after a year you should be able to buy your own house and start your own business.

YEAH it is nice for me but no where close to what I need monthly.

I will earn under 11,000 from my signatures at altcoinstalks.com and bitcointalk.org.

I NEED over 50,000 more per year.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:25 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2024, 07:37:11 AM »

Even though this question was asked five years ago, it is still a question in the minds of many whether they can choose bowling as a full-time career. If the bounty hunting was closed, we might not reply here but since the bounty hunting is ongoing and new hunters are constantly hunting the bounty, such a reply will definitely be useful for them. New hunters often have such questions in their minds but most of the time they can't express their thoughts. If they can get answers to their mind questions without expressing their feelings then it will definitely be a helpful thing for them and that is what I have tried to convey in my previous post.

I never thought of bounty hunting in a full time job, because we know not all bounties are valuable, most of them are worthless. If trading in a full time job, I'm all for it. Because we can get results every day

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 887
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 08:10:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2024, 01:54:36 PM »
You are wrong about that, Scam projects even make good use of advertising.
They have a considerable amount of money to pay for advertising, pay well-known influencers and even create Twitter accounts with yellow ticks affiliated with big companies.
Maybe yes. But, I haven't seen such scam projects that advertise well and spend that much money on advertising. Even if it has, mostly scammers do not want to pay much to promote their scammy shit. The percentage is not too much. But, as you know, there are different kinds of scams. Some of them might pay to promote their shit.

I also worked on it and only got about 100 tokens, and the price was not worth the task.
The price is now only $0.091, and it's only about $10, LOL
Yeah. I spend a lot of time verifying the Bybit account and testing their game. $9 for all the task I did is nothing. It's just waste of time. But, it's better than scams! There are peoples who are looking for these projects.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1101
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:09:07 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2024, 03:22:52 PM »

I never thought of bounty hunting in a full time job, because we know not all bounties are valuable, most of them are worthless. If trading in a full time job, I'm all for it. Because we can get results every day
Aside from the reason that most of the tokens they distributed as payment to bounty hunters are useless, some of the bounty campaign fail to pay their bounty participants. Some cases, it will take months for the rewards to be distributed, which is sometimes a problem for bounty hunters who rely on this as their full-time job. This can lead to financial problems and make it hard for them to provide for their needs.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 04:01:37 AM by DabsPoorVersion »

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #102 on: February 25, 2024, 03:44:26 PM »
Maybe yes. But, I haven't seen such scam projects that advertise well and spend that much money on advertising. Even if it has, mostly scammers do not want to pay much to promote their scammy shit. The percentage is not too much. But, as you know, there are different kinds of scams. Some of them might pay to promote their shit.
If they earn up to hundreds of thousands of dollars, it seems that it will be worth the advertising that only uses thousands of dollars.
Even they use websites or telegram groups that seem to have a lot of activity, even though they are all just bot accounts that are deliberately embedded in the group.
quite often come across ads of very well-made scam projects, and even they also make quite real launchpads, but in the end only Rug pull.

Yeah. I spend a lot of time verifying the Bybit account and testing their game. $9 for all the task I did is nothing. It's just waste of time. But, it's better than scams! There are peoples who are looking for these projects.
Very waste of time and effort, Even have to download games with a size of about 3GB, LOL.
$10 wasn't enough to pay for the quota I spent on all those tasks.
In fact, I didn't claim it until now.

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1100
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 04:18:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #103 on: February 25, 2024, 11:35:58 PM »
In my country, I see a lot of people started to get involved in bounty hunting. Not related to bounty hunting in forums but in spotting new projects and joining their tasks and airdrops. That's still the same as bounty hunting and the results this time for me is overwhelming and I see people that have been boasting their profits after they've received the token and sold it on the market. I'm not into them but it's a real thing for many of those fellow countrymen that they're serious with it.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1151
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 09:43:04 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2024, 10:36:55 AM »
In my country, I see a lot of people started to get involved in bounty hunting. Not related to bounty hunting in forums but in spotting new projects and joining their tasks and airdrops. That's still the same as bounty hunting and the results this time for me is overwhelming and I see people that have been boasting their profits after they've received the token and sold it on the market. I'm not into them but it's a real thing for many of those fellow countrymen that they're serious with it.
In my country, there are also many people, and several times I've seen them earn high pay from the projects they join. Some even make up to $1000 in a single project. But it's all luck-based, where we don't know which project has a better chance of making a profit. Only 1% of projects have that potential, so many end up working without pay.

Airdrops are still popular because anyone can participate without initial capital. The earning potential isn't huge, but what they're after is that jackpot moment.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG