follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Mithril’s Machi X (MCX) Tokens Atomic Drop. How Can We Benefit?  (Read 2203 times)

Offline CryptoYears

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 352
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 25, 2022, 09:05:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary

It has been a rough couple of weeks for crypto. Bitcoin has fallen over 40% from 6.4k and the hope is that the 3.8k support line can withstand further drops. There was a great debate over the BCH fork and whether one should support ABC or SV. A lot of mining FUD was also in effect as people spread rumours about mining farms in China shutting down completely.

We’ve come a long way from the euphoria of the beginning of this year. Even up till the first half of 2018, Mithril was was still doing strong with almost +1000% gains. That was enough for Mithril to rank as the #3 best performer on the year.

So as 2018 comes to a close, what can MITH holders look forward to?

AtomicDrops are Here!

I’m sure that you’ve come across the phrase “no free lunch”. But when the phrase was first coined, they probably hadn’t come across Mithril yet. Mithril has introduced their version of air drops, that they dub AtomicDrops, for anyone and everyone that owns MITH.

The benefits of holding and staking MITH just got even better. Before, people could stake their MITH tokens in their VAULT and earn extra rewards. This all tied in with their social app, PiePie (rebranded from Lit). The more one staked, the faster they would level up. This would allow them more quickly and easily acquire additional MITH through social mining.

Now, Mithril has added an extra layer to staking MITH with their AtomicDrops. For the next 8 months, you can earn 10% of Machi X tokens (MCX) equivalent to the MITH stored or staked in your VAULT. This is basically their gift to you for supporting them and their MITH token.

Context: Machi X Atomic Drop Is Coming On November 15

Benefits of MCX

So what can one do with MCX? Well, the tokens are going to be part of the Machi X ecosystem. They are developing a social crypto exchange to bring the power back to the content creators. Instead of the artists getting squeezed out of royalties, they now have the option of putting their IP on the blockchain and invite others to own a part of it.

With this innovative idea, fans can support their favourite artists and also a part of their works. It’s a win-win for both creators and users alike.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Lucas

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 17
  • Last Active: December 22, 2018, 05:57:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Mithril’s Machi X (MCX) Tokens Atomic Drop. How Can We Benefit?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 07:23:24 PM »
The Machi X project has restored my faith that good projects can succeed regardless of anything else! I appreciate the team behind Machi. You guys are the bomb! And thanks for bringing this lovely idea of Atomic Drop.

Offline IcoInsane

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: April 29, 2021, 08:31:18 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 07:29:32 PM »
I like the fact that the team behind Machi X are people of reputable characters. Unlike other crypto projects on the blockchain which parades fake advisors just to hoodwink unsuspecting members of the public. I really like this project! It's one of the best on the blockchain, giving back to intellectual property owners. So wishing the best.

Offline Richardson7

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 17
  • Last Active: March 03, 2021, 04:09:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 07:59:40 PM »
Wow...... this is so very nice! I really love it. I am definitely joining up on this. Thanks for the Airdrop

Offline ICOrealityshow

• Activity: 104
  • Last Active: January 03, 2022, 09:01:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 08:55:43 PM »
The Machi X project has restored my faith that good projects can succeed regardless of anything else! I appreciate the team behind Machi. You guys are the bomb! And thanks for bringing this lovely idea of Atomic Drop.

I don’t think it’s just Mithril that’s good, there are many projects which are under-rated, but often goes unnoticed due to lack of quality of the team behind. Anyhow, I like this Atomic Airdrop thing, it’s really going to give beginners good thing to cheer about….. Regards

Offline Jatel Rawal

• Activity: 96
  • Last Active: February 24, 2022, 08:52:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 10:29:35 PM »
Frankly speaking, I never rated this project, as I thought it would be too hard to grow but I am really very surprised with the performance I say.

And I must take my words back that this won’t succeed. I like the version of airdrops too, it made me look and join to see, so all very cool.

Offline ICOrealityshow

• Activity: 104
  • Last Active: January 03, 2022, 09:01:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2018, 10:51:57 PM »
Frankly speaking, I never rated this project, as I thought it would be too hard to grow but I am really very surprised with the performance I say.

And I must take my words back that this won’t succeed. I like the version of airdrops too, it made me look and join to see, so all very cool.

Good to see someone accepting their mistakes! It's never late if you want to correct the error. I am lucky that I did not made mistake like you, as I already did that with Bitcoin and some other Cryptos! NEVER miss opportunities like these, it won't come daily!!!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2018, 10:51:57 PM »

Offline Djlakhany

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 23
  • Last Active: January 03, 2022, 08:44:17 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2018, 11:13:53 PM »
Love the reward! I must say it's so hard to find a reliable project offering such benefits.

I don't exactly know a lot about Mithril, but anything that has growth 600-700% in recent times can't be bad!

Offline Jatel Rawal

• Activity: 96
  • Last Active: February 24, 2022, 08:52:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2018, 11:19:36 PM »

Good to see someone accepting their mistakes! It's never late if you want to correct the error. I am lucky that I did not made mistake like you, as I already did that with Bitcoin and some other Cryptos! NEVER miss opportunities like these, it won't come daily!!!

Well, that's not a mistake. There are many ICOs that come up daily, no one invests in all, it's not because they are making mistake, but it's because they don't believe in it. I too had same feeling for Mithril, it's changed now with how it performed, so I didn't made the mistake. I didn't trusted them, which is no wrong. But now I like it and trust it. So, it's very simple!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG