follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Beware of GT0ptions - Binary option  (Read 10558 times)

Offline christianabaines8

• 3 strikes
  • 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 07, 2019, 05:21:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Beware of GT0ptions - Binary option
« on: January 08, 2019, 06:22:58 PM »
Happy New Year Everyone
My name is Christiana Baines; im from New York. I like to enlighten everyone on GTOptions Scam. They are big time scam and if you have invested on any of the fake brokers please kindly reverse your deposits if possible. I invested 65% of my retirement payment on GTOptions with the mindset of getting it multiplied and enjoying a better retirement life. All payments were made through bitcoin . It was sweet and smooth from the start, withdrawals were easy and consistent until it gets to a point I started to be denied withdrawals and that was how I lost all money, I couldn't get my investment amount back not talk of the bonuses.I had paid Birman Law 10% of my principle loss with nothing to show for it, I think the algorithm of these programs are designed for us to lose money in some way. If you flushed your money down the toilet with a binary broker then just learn your lesson, it took me 9 months to figure out how to get my money back after made failed attempts; I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later met with a certified binary options recovery expert that helped me recover my money within 15days from the brokers(GTOptions), it was worth it, he was able to retrieve my funds. If you have found yourself in same situation as me you can contact the expert on ''wealthrecovery(AT) cyberservices (dtcom)" He can guide through getting your money back. Be sure of where you invest everyone

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Beware of GT0ptions - Binary option
« on: January 08, 2019, 06:22:58 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Beware of GT0ptions - Binary option
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 01:58:09 AM »
i think this topic isn't discussion for Bitcoin, please move this Thread to reliable place. Thanks
retire and rest in peace

Offline juelz63

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: July 24, 2019, 11:57:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 10:41:33 AM »
I initially invested a total of $95,000 over a period of 18 weeks. My bonus/profit was $170,000, every attempt to make withdrawal failed and I was instructed to make another deposit of $25,000 before I can make withdrawals which I did. Up till now I'm still unable to make withdrawals and all attempt to contact broker has failed. This is very pathetic and I advise everyone to desist from binary options generally. I did a due diligence test before investing with them but guess what I ended up getting burned. This is to create awareness, private investigator and wealth recovery expert...Contact him on Hackassets via google m ail for more enquiries. Thought someone might find this information useful.

Offline Felsa

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: December 18, 2021, 09:27:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2019, 01:37:01 PM »
I am still worry to contact anyone even if I was scammed for that matter on a public forum anyway with whatever means you may really get out there for basically anything being done here totally and completely. How do you plan to go out from such case ? Definetely not like that.

Offline Etorres

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: April 30, 2020, 03:54:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 02:10:35 PM »