follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling  (Read 19414 times)

Offline AuRuM

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 25
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 17, 2019, 03:06:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Karma
Re: [ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2018, 11:30:46 AM »
Quote from: Garden link=topic=19862.msg152008#msg152008
Do you think that the platform will be shown on July 4-5? The platform will be shown at the presentation to the major investors in Barcelona, and then it will be shown to the other interested persons. I think so.
If the project team announced the platform July 4-5, then it will be so. While all that promise do. I have no reason to think that something will be different.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2018, 11:30:46 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Efirka

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 23
  • Last Active: September 08, 2018, 03:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2018, 11:52:34 PM »
Quote from: Garden link=topic=19862.msg152008#msg152008
Do you think that the platform will be shown on July 4-5? The platform will be shown at the presentation to the major investors in Barcelona, and then it will be shown to the other interested persons. I think so.
If the project team announced the platform July 4-5, then it will be so. While all that promise do. I have no reason to think that something will be different.
I have reasons to think that the presentation will be transferred because it has already been transferred more than once. But this time I hope all the same will be show the platform in Barcelona.

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 03:04:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2018, 11:17:20 AM »

I have reasons to think that the presentation will be transferred because it has already been transferred more than once. But this time I hope all the same will be show the platform in Barcelona.
I don't think that the platform will not be shown. If it was promised to be shown on July 4-5, then it will. But I think the platform will show at the event to investors. The rest of investors will see the platform after the event in Barcelona.

I trade at FXOpen

Offline Satosh

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Last Active: July 26, 2018, 07:09:38 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2018, 08:40:04 PM »
I completely forgot that today the long awaited conference in Barcelona began! Is it possible to watch this event online or not?

Offline AuRuM

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2018, 12:18:10 PM »
I completely forgot that today the long awaited conference in Barcelona began! Is it possible to watch this event online or not?
Nobody has yet published a link to view from the founders of the project. but yesterday they reported that Yegor had performed well. I'm interested in news on the platform. Tomorrow everything will be known.

Offline Garden

• View Profile

« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2018, 12:39:33 PM »

The video has not yet been shown. But a representative from WINSTARS wrote in the chat that everything went fine. It was promised to give a video of the presentation from the summit
I trade at FXOpen

Offline AuRuM

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2018, 10:49:35 AM »

The video has not yet been shown. But a representative from WINSTARS wrote in the chat that everything went fine. It was promised to give a video of the presentation from the summit
Video from the presentation in Barcelona of course good. I want to interest referrals. To do this, I need to tell them and show a beta version of the gaming platform. Its not yet.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2018, 10:49:35 AM »

Offline Efirka

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2018, 11:28:56 AM »

Video from the presentation in Barcelona of course good. I want to interest referrals. To do this, I need to tell them and show a beta version of the gaming platform. Its not yet.
Till there is no information about the conference. But the representative said that the beta version will be shown in accordance with the road map at the time of ICO.

Offline Satosh

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2018, 09:15:13 PM »
When will the video from the conference be shown? I also would like to see the platform, I'm very interested in how it looks in action.

Offline Hermes

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: November 12, 2020, 06:02:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2018, 11:29:47 PM »
But after the presentation in Barcelona, investors began to buy the project tokens more actively. It's success. The team did not visit this event in vain.

Offline Garden

• View Profile

« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2018, 01:45:47 PM »
But after the presentation in Barcelona, investors began to buy the project tokens more actively. It's success. The team did not visit this event in vain.

Yes, I agree, there are more investors in the project. It is evident how the counter of the sale of tokens is growing. It is important that all investors have time to invest until the end of the ICO. The success of the project depends on this.
I trade at FXOpen

Offline AuRuM

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2018, 03:10:50 PM »

Yes, I agree, there are more investors in the project. It is evident how the counter of the sale of tokens is growing. It is important that all investors have time to invest until the end of the ICO. The success of the project depends on this.
The main thing is for large investors to come to a solid amount. Then the project will be successful and we will all be able to make money. I do not want to wait long. It would be desirable that on a crypt-exchange the token grew.

Offline Satosh

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2018, 10:13:50 PM »
Today almost 5 million tokens were bought! Sales are very encouraging. I'm sure that at least a half of the sum will be collected and in fact this is enough.

Offline Efirka

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2018, 11:17:43 AM »

The main thing is for large investors to come to a solid amount. Then the project will be successful and we will all be able to make money. I do not want to wait long. It would be desirable that on a crypt-exchange the token grew.
I see that by the end of the ICO, large investors began to buy tokens more often. Yesterday again bought 3.5 million tokens. I see that the soft cap almost collected.

Offline Satosh

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2018, 09:29:32 PM »

I see that by the end of the ICO, large investors began to buy tokens more often. Yesterday again bought 3.5 million tokens. I see that the soft cap almost collected.
There are certain patterns in investment process. Many people are leaving everything to the last moment and decide to take a closer look at the project and analyse how good the team works on its creation and organize all the process.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG