follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [ANN] BITPENTA | THE TRUSTED SMART CONTRACT BASED INVESTMENTS PLATFORM  (Read 924 times)

Offline jatinjax

• Activity: 119
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: December 29, 2021, 05:12:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary

THE TRUSTED SMART CONTRACT BASED
INVESTMENTS PLATFORM

ABOUT BITPENTA

INITIAL COIN OFFERING we are going to raise funds for future revenue for our beloved clients and those who have believe on our professionals and high skilled team we are already running this business with our private clients since 2005 in forex and stock markets, this is the platform which is based on Trust so this is the platform of future saving and also way to earn daily profit and live a secure and peace full life with our professional traders those will trade for you, and give you a best margins on daily trades and the best part is that our day trading loss is not implement on your accounts, we will bear all these loses for you because we are here to provide you the secure and trustworthy revenue, our professionals traders have 10 to 15 years experience in forex and stock markets and now these professionals are trading full time on crypto currencies since 2013 , so they have a tight grip on daily , mid , and long term tradings so we are here to provide a secure and daily income, our ico is raising funds to invest in trading and mining sector to boost daily and secure income with our loyal professionals.

DEVELOPMENT OF MINING SECTOR

The most funding which we will collect from ico is implent on mining sector to get the secure profits and make that business to the new level for our clients.bitpenta finds the best place in all over the world for most for profitable mining. so Every responsiblities is now on our shoulders , you dont need to worry about a single thing and a single penny now your single penny will be secure in our fully managed secure platform.

HOW IT WORKS?

OUR BENEFITS

• Instant Withdrawals | Get your payments withdrawn instantly as soon as request is made through our automated system without any restrictions.
  • Hourly Profit | Invest with minimum 0.001 BTC to maximum no limit and get profits on hourly basis forever through our lucrative investment plans.
  • User Friendly Interface | BitPenta Limited designs its platform easy and simple to use so that even a beginner can operate and navigate it easily from any device.
  • Registered Company | BitPenta Limited is officially UK registered legal company. It is verified with incorporation number 11054604.
  • 24/7 Support | BitPenta is fully automated platform and provides 24/7 monitoring and client support services to all our investors and notify about all the latest updates.
  • Flexible International Group | BitPenta spread its business globally to guarantee the multi-vector nature and reliability of investment decisions.

TOKEN ECONOMY

Pre-sale:
27th MARCH, 12:00PM UTC
2nd APRIL, 12:00PM UTC

1 ETH = 1400 x 32% = 1848 PENTA
Bonus: 32% (576,000 Penta)
Supply: 1800000 Penta + 576,000 Penta = 2,376,000 Penta
Contract: 0x307453cee8fbe4bcf044b8a85dfc9f6ceb041a76

Token Distribution

Fund Allocation

Total supply = 9 million
Tokens sold = 93%
Currency accepted: Ethereum

ROADAMAP

• MARCH 2005 OFFLINE Business Operation starts
  • APRIL 2017 Formed Online Investment & Referal plans
  • MAY 2017 Development Starts for online project
  • MARCH 2018 ICO Launched
  • APRIL 2018 BitPenta Token available for trade on exchanges BitPenta Token will be avaiable for trade on exchanges right after the ICO ends.

FAQ

• WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY PENTA TOKENS?

You will received your tokens automatically to your ethereum address from which you will make a payment.

• WHAT IS PENTA?

PENTA is a tradable speculative cryptocurrency.

• WHAT WALLET SHOULD I USE?

BitPenta is a ERC20 token issued on the Ethereum blockchain. Token holders can easily store and manage their BitPenta tokens using existing Ethereum clients including the official Ethereum Wallet, Mist, Parity, MyEtherWallet.com, or MetaMask. Do not send ETH from an exchange wallet or any wallet that you do not control the private keys. We Recommend MyEtherWallet or Metamask or wallets that you control the private keys.

• HOW DO I BUY BitPenta TOKENS?

Using your Ethereum (ETH) wallet simply send ETH to the address provided to you on contribution page of BitPenta website.

• HOW CAN I VIEW/ADD MY PENTA TOKEN AFTER I HAVE PURCHASED?

After you have purchased your PENTA tokens, you may add them to your wallet: Use this Contract address: 0xafa1ab8eca923bd946717494515192223e6bbb01 *Do Not send ETH to this contract address Symbol: PENTA Decimals: 18 Refer to How to buy PENTA for more detailed instructions.

• WHAT IS THE TOTAL SUPPLY OF PENTA Tokens?

The total supply is 9 Million PENTA Tokens.

• CAN I BUY MORE EVEN IF I ALREADY BOUGHT?

Yes, you can.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG