follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???  (Read 62460 times)

Online Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3137
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:38:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Re: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???
« Reply #705 on: April 26, 2024, 11:09:35 PM »
And even this does not guarantee success when investing. Of course, the track record is important but not primary. The same marketing can easily bring a coin to the top. I think it’s also worth paying attention to what branch of the crypto industry the project is going to develop in. If I see something like green energy or telemedicine, no matter how well-deserved the team behind the project is, I will definitely miss this project.

Track records can help you to minimize your Investment in scam projects and you will have heard that by collecting data about creators you will know that is he introducing profitable projects or scamming one so you will not miss the opportunity if you work hard before investment for gathering data.

I think we should not make things complicated for ourselves and by keeping in mind about three or four qualities of a project we can choose it, like the team of the project, market cap, roadmap and utility.
What I never study is the road map. As for me, this is complete crap, you can write anything very beautifully, but in practice everything will be wrong. The same is true with usefulness, showing off is already an integral part of the crypto industry , and also, if possible, use as many incomprehensible words as possible. I suspect that even the authors do not always understand the meaning of the words they use.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #705 on: April 26, 2024, 11:09:35 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2101
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #706 on: April 29, 2024, 09:05:47 PM »
I also keep assets on the exchange, because I am a trader. but I always monitor my wallet and try to guard it. We cannot say that it is dangerous to store assets on an exchange, if we store them on a reputable exchange like Binance it is safe.
I think everyone does the same way. We probably keep our assets in exchange wallets, too. However, we must understand that we don't keep too many assets in exchange wallets because it is risky. The top CEXs like Binance is quite secure although it is not the best place to store our crypto coins. As far as I know, if there is a hack or something bad to happen, they want to help us. I also keep some of my assets there because I often trade them.
As long as it is for the purpose of carrying out trading activities, of course, there are still many who save on exchanges, but I am very sure that only exchanges can be trusted. I agree, that for Binance there is no worry about placing it and I also do that, but in other places, of course, I will think about it as best as possible before placing it. It is true that everyone is afraid of hacking, therefore looking for a reliable one is mandatory. If possible, don't store it for too long. This can also be done if there is fear.

Online Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3137
  • Last Active: Today at 04:38:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #707 on: April 29, 2024, 11:38:46 PM »
I also keep assets on the exchange, because I am a trader. but I always monitor my wallet and try to guard it. We cannot say that it is dangerous to store assets on an exchange, if we store them on a reputable exchange like Binance it is safe.
I think everyone does the same way. We probably keep our assets in exchange wallets, too. However, we must understand that we don't keep too many assets in exchange wallets because it is risky. The top CEXs like Binance is quite secure although it is not the best place to store our crypto coins. As far as I know, if there is a hack or something bad to happen, they want to help us. I also keep some of my assets there because I often trade them.
As long as it is for the purpose of carrying out trading activities, of course, there are still many who save on exchanges, but I am very sure that only exchanges can be trusted. I agree, that for Binance there is no worry about placing it and I also do that, but in other places, of course, I will think about it as best as possible before placing it. It is true that everyone is afraid of hacking, therefore looking for a reliable one is mandatory. If possible, don't store it for too long. This can also be done if there is fear.
Are you serious now? Even the top ones shouldn’t be trusted, there are a lot of precedents. You should keep there exactly as much as you think you need for trading. Everything else is not in any case. And the point is not even that the exchange can be hacked, the exchange itself can stupidly freeze your funds in connection with any proceedings.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1914
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 05:08:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #708 on: April 30, 2024, 12:47:28 AM »

Are you serious now? Even the top ones shouldn’t be trusted, there are a lot of precedents. You should keep there exactly as much as you think you need for trading. Everything else is not in any case. And the point is not even that the exchange can be hacked, the exchange itself can stupidly freeze your funds in connection with any proceedings.
Yes, exchanges can freeze our funds for their own reasons, considering it money laundering or suspicious transactions. and we can also appeal to this matter.
I agree with your suggestion, we should use the funds we need to trade on the exchange, don't store excess funds in the exchange wallet.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2101
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #709 on: May 02, 2024, 07:49:10 AM »

Yes, exchanges can freeze our funds for their own reasons, considering it money laundering or suspicious transactions. and we can also appeal to this matter.
I agree with your suggestion, we should use the funds we need to trade on the exchange, don't store excess funds in the exchange wallet.
Even though the stock exchange has the authority to freeze every fund we have, they will not be careless because it could have a negative side for themselves, so that many people move. Of course, the stock exchange that has been started well will be abandoned. It is not as easy as they think.
I agree, there is no suggestion using the stock exchange as a place to store your funds for a long time, because at any time the stock exchange may experience unpleasant developments so that your funds are lost. It is still safer in your wallet.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1914
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 05:08:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #710 on: May 03, 2024, 01:13:37 AM »

Even though the stock exchange has the authority to freeze every fund we have, they will not be careless because it could have a negative side for themselves, so that many people move. Of course, the stock exchange that has been started well will be abandoned. It is not as easy as they think.
I agree, there is no suggestion using the stock exchange as a place to store your funds for a long time, because at any time the stock exchange may experience unpleasant developments so that your funds are lost. It is still safer in your wallet.
The exchange cannot freeze user funds at will without a clear reason, because this is a reputational issue for the exchange. If arbitrariness occurs, it will cause many users to move to look for a better exchange. as you said. They have to carry out an investigation, not just a guess because the consequences could be fatal

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #711 on: May 03, 2024, 10:41:08 AM »
Yes, exchanges can freeze our funds for their own reasons, considering it money laundering or suspicious transactions. and we can also appeal to this matter. I agree with your suggestion, we should use the funds we need to trade on the exchange, don't store excess funds in the exchange wallet.
There are some cases of freezing the user funds but it is a rare case. Sure, money laundering is one of the examples, this makes sense that the exchanges freeze the funds. I think this won't happen to common users, it is for certain users only. However, it is true that we never send too much money on the exchanges. We must be aware that we have no control of our assets when it is in the exchange wallets.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #711 on: May 03, 2024, 10:41:08 AM »

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #712 on: May 03, 2024, 04:22:04 PM »

That's the only thing that is ugly about centralized exchanges, where they take advantage of simply freezing the accounts of their users without any opposition. So if you are going to invest, just make sure that the centralized exchange you buy coins or crypto from is really legitimate.

Even though we give trust, even though it is listed on the top exchange in the market, there is still a real risk, just like what happened with Ftx, which was still closed in the end. That's why others still say to do it at your own risk.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #713 on: May 03, 2024, 05:44:42 PM »
Yes, exchanges can freeze our funds for their own reasons, considering it money laundering or suspicious transactions. and we can also appeal to this matter. I agree with your suggestion, we should use the funds we need to trade on the exchange, don't store excess funds in the exchange wallet.
There are some cases of freezing the user funds but it is a rare case. Sure, money laundering is one of the examples, this makes sense that the exchanges freeze the funds. I think this won't happen to common users, it is for certain users only. However, it is true that we never send too much money on the exchanges. We must be aware that we have no control of our assets when it is in the exchange wallets.
You are right that we do not have control over the wallet exchange, that is what makes us lose if our transactions are suspected of being money laundering. because our wallet can be frozen and we lose these assets. I also heard stories from friends about this, their accounts were suspended and they were suspected of being transactions that indicated money laundering

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1232
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 05:05:55 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #714 on: May 04, 2024, 10:09:06 PM »
You are right that we do not have control over the wallet exchange, that is what makes us lose if our transactions are suspected of being money laundering. because our wallet can be frozen and we lose these assets. I also heard stories from friends about this, their accounts were suspended and they were suspected of being transactions that indicated money laundering
Each exchanger has its own terms and conditions so you must read the terms and conditions of the exchanger you use.  If you violate their rules then they can easily suspend you then there is nothing you can do because they mention all their limitations in their terms and conditions. CEX Control has a company that will always keep an eye on you.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 804
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 04:52:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #715 on: May 05, 2024, 10:35:58 AM »

-    That's the only thing that is difficult in the centralized exchange when they find the transaction you made suspicious. It is certainly unexpected that the CX platform suddenly freezes your account.

Then invest in anything. In reality, rypto currency will not lose the risk unless you have no capital to use. There is no risk involved in that case.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #716 on: May 05, 2024, 11:40:35 AM »

-    That's the only thing that is difficult in the centralized exchange when they find the transaction you made suspicious. It is certainly unexpected that the CX platform suddenly freezes your account.

Then invest in anything. In reality, rypto currency will not lose the risk unless you have no capital to use. There is no risk involved in that case.
If we make a transaction on Cex and our account is frozen due to suspicion, we should immediately file an appeal. If it's not taken care of. we will lose the account. Actually, I have heard this story several times, my advice is don't make large transactions.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:07:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #717 on: May 05, 2024, 02:59:36 PM »
Each exchanger has its own terms and conditions so you must read the terms and conditions of the exchanger you use.  If you violate their rules then they can easily suspend you then there is nothing you can do because they mention all their limitations in their terms and conditions. CEX Control has a company that will always keep an eye on you.
That's right, we have to comply with these terms and conditions so that it doesn't make things difficult for us in the end, because as you said, we are always under their supervision at all times, when something is suspicious, maybe our account will be hit with a warning or something like that.

Actually, terms and conditions like this will always exist in any case, the most important thing is that we must be able to understand them well.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1104
  • Last Active: Today at 06:49:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #718 on: May 05, 2024, 09:02:01 PM »
If we make a transaction on Cex and our account is frozen due to suspicion, we should immediately file an appeal. If it's not taken care of. we will lose the account. Actually, I have heard this story several times, my advice is don't make large transactions.
Filing an appeal immediately without delay is the best option in cases like that because delaying the process result in loss of funds as well as your account.
Exchanges are really not the best option when transacting with huge amounts, especially when it's a Centralized Exchange, it's always advisable to use a self custodial wallet when initiating huge transactions to avoid being flagged for money laundering or other reasons.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1745
  • Last Active: Today at 04:37:15 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #719 on: May 05, 2024, 09:50:05 PM »
Indeed. We have no control on the assets on CEX wallets. That's why we don't put many assets on CEX wallets. Sure, if we are suspected to do money laundering, they can frozen our assets on CEX wallets. In this way, we can lose the assets because we no longer can access the assets. The assets can be given to the government authorities and we have no right to get the assets anymore.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG