follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Brave Browser - Earn BAT tokens monthly!  (Read 3016 times)

Offline ComeBack

• Activity: 581
  • Community Management - PM Me
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 01, 2020, 01:23:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Brave Browser - Earn BAT tokens monthly!
« on: July 09, 2019, 01:54:55 AM »

Good day everyone!

I just want to share this interesting project, Brave. They are giving rewards to their users monthly! 15-20 BAT monthly.

There's also another way to earn! You can invite your friends to earn 5$ for every successful invites! Your invites need to download and install the Brave browser and use it for atleast 30days (even not everyday but to make sure that you will get the rewards from them tell them to use it atleast once a day). The last way to earn there which is I don't know if it's still available now is you can earn BAT tokens by viewing ads which is going to pop up on your Brave browser while using it.

How to get started there?

Just follow these steps!

First, Download the Brave browser here: https://brave.com/com843 (This is my ref link, If you don't want to use it feel free to copy just the brave.com part :) ). It's available to Android Phone and Desktop Computer.

It will be like this:

Second, Sign up to these two for your monthly rewards.
1. https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/publishers/home
2. https://uphold.com/dashboard

After signing up to those links you must link your publisher wallet to your uphold account.
*Reminder: You must have a verified and 2FA activated to Uphold to receive your monthly rewards.

And if you want to earn by inviting your friends. What you only need to do is connect either your Twitter account, YT channel or Website.

That's all! If you got some problems while following the steps above feel free to write it down on comment.

Latest Reward: June 9, 2019

Why it's still on Pending Payout?
- I'm currently having a problem on verifying my up[hold account due to lack of proper valid ID for my kyc.

Note: I'm not part of their team. I just want to share it to the community.
         If my post is not on proper section kindly move it. Thank you moderators!
At your service

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Brave Browser - Earn BAT tokens monthly!
« on: July 09, 2019, 01:54:55 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG