follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [ANN] SpectrumNetwork:A perfect blockchain solution in spatial data management  (Read 3415 times)

Offline SpectrumNetwork

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • SPEC Geospatial Blockchain. Tokenizing the world.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 06, 2018, 09:26:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
Get to know SpectrumNetwork

The position of cryptocurrency in today’s world is growing rapidly. The invention of the blockchain, being the underlying technology of Ethereum & Bitcoin, has proven its unlimited capacity at even being more valuable than cryptocurrency itself. Reason being that it has various applications in the development of diverse kind of decentralized based applications (dApps).

Corporate structures and regulatory bodies in spatial data management have in the past faced problems, seemingly undeniable. These problems include; cost of purchasing spatial data, spatial data storage and management. Spatial data is overbearing and takes up tons of space for its storage; on the cloud (Enterprise/Web GIS) or on a physical workstation.

This where SpectrumNetwork comes in.

SpectrumNetwork (SPEC), being the first global hybrid prototype crypro project in this regard, was able to infuse spatial data within an ERC20-standardised token, making location data decentralized, lighter, more accessible and inter-operable via a blockchain.

Yes in other words, SPEC tokens has utility.

SpectrumNetwork tokens are encoded with spatial properties to bridge a recurring gap between spatial data, it’s collation and cost management. This is as against the regular conventional techniques.

SpectrumNetwork is seeking to replace the now obsolete conventional technique of spatial data management and display, using a blockchain-based platform.

"Keep your mind wide open. Look at it this way. instead of storing gigs of location based data on a hard drive or in the cloud, we have converted digitized spatial datasets to a light cryptocurrency token"

SpectrumNetwork Project Development

SpectrumNetwork is already accomplishing quite a bit; the team behind this elaborated vision, has an accumulated combined experience of 33 years in programming, GIS based projects, app development & cryptocurrency payments.

We are presently working on a blueprint which will be made available in soon. The blueprint will showcase a modelled diagrammatic representation of how our tokens work in real-time. As well as how it can be applied for further open source developements.

SpectrumNetwork’s Roadmap

SpectrumNetwork has laid out an ambitious set of self accomplishing goals on its whitepaper 1.0. Having a first mover advantage, SpectrumNetwork is poised to take the CryptoSphere to heights that were never attempted or probably unforeseen in the past.

Link to whitepaper: https://www.the-spectrumnetwork.com/whitepaper [nofollow]
Link to one pager: https://github.com/SpectrumNetwork/docs/raw/master/One-pager.pdf [nofollow]

At the moment, the latest project on our launchpad is the SPEC token pre-sale. The objective of the initial pre-sale is to raise funds needed to complete the technical implementations of our project. The interactive UI/Ux is 75% completed, awaiting full deployment. Our minimum viable product (MVP) is designed to link desired spatial datasets to our utility tokens, to make it interoperable as we claimed. SpectrumNetwork tokens are erc20 utility tokens with unique coding that makes it possible to import them into basic enterprise geomatic softwares as a replacement for conventional extensions like ArcGIS Data Interoperability extensions, ArcGIS Bathymetry extensions, ENVI extensions for spatial autocorrelation statistics & ENVI 3D surface area ; to mention just a few.

A little further down the road “SpectrumNetwork Token,” is a retail token which holders can market on exchanges as valuable utility tokens. Presently speaking, the only use for the SpectrumNetwork token is resale. But, “SpectrumNetwork” is initially coded in its smart contract for technical decentralized application alongside enterprise based geomatic softwares. {As already explained}

"We have taken advantage of blockchain tech to break grounds in a scientific field not yet tried before."

"Ignoring blockchain today is like ignoring the internet 30 years ago” — Jim Sinegal

SpectrumNetwork’s expected financial performance

The ERC20 SpectrumNetwork Token is projected to be traded on five (5) major exchanges namely; Binance, Fcoin, BigONE, Kucoin and Bitrex. Our sole aim from the inception to the conceptualization of this project, is to be traded on exchanges with very tangible daily trading volume. As well as exchanges who will encourage an insurance of asset’s value. Key criterion considered by the R&D team in our listing options, is in favor of the trans fee mining algorithm, which is the most systematically effective method for preserving a crypto asset’s value. A token traded on an exchange which support this newest algorithm, will possibly stay stable and guarantee positive management for stop losses in cryptocurrency trading. This is why SpectrumNetwork will be selective in its listing choices, to avoid our utility token loosing it’s value over time.

Being a unique utility token, with un-plagiarized applications in spatial contexts, SPEC is projected to surpass unimaginable heights to even $1 and even more. SPEC will be offered at $0.005 during our initial pre-sale.

1). Soft cap is set at $750,000 (1500ETH) and;
2). Hard cap is set at $1,400,000 (3000ETH)

It’s very important to us that no one owns more than enough SPEC tokens to individually influence or control the market. Therefore, we limited the individual maximum contribution in the initial pre-sale to 50ETH.

SpectrumNetwork and Community Service

We at SpectrumNetwork, value our community and prospective partners. Quite a few of our tech inclined subscribers have privately contacted us via our telegram and discord channels, appealing for the open source code to our project on github. We heard you, please wait for a full deployment of our prospective project. Surely you know why this is so, to avert plagiarism.

That aside, our team is committed to the community. Please feel free to always address your questions and concerns through our various social handles OR email. This may not fix all problems to the best of your satisfaction. We just want to clearly show you that we are aware and steadily making implementations, whilst awaiting further progress after the pre-sale.

Only 50% of the total supply will be allowed into the market, this is graphically described in our whitepaper v1.0. The specified percentage is available for the pre-sale, airdrop allocation and other future bounties. 30% will be locked to the the admin and programmers, and the remnant 15% is allocated for our future API implementations, research and test running.

Verdict on SPEC token

As expected, our Verdict about our tokens would always be good words, being the devs. But in reality, SPEC token is a ground breaker, and a unifying X-factor between spatial data and blockchain.

SpectrumNetwork is a modest project, with so much to be modest about. Unlike the billion-dollar projects planning to spend a decade or two remaking the internet, We have a simple, doable goal: giving GIS inclined developers an edge with blockchain tech & our implementations. At the same time, creating an easier unique gateway for all other kinds of crypto investors to own a share of our platform via extremely valuable assets.

Governmental bodies, multinationals, mititary outfits, the SCC, CIA and hosts of other major parastatals; who utilize location based data would in the future need lighter secure spatial data. Which is a perfect alternative solution to compete with heavier storage gobbling satellite imageries.

Our subscribers have been quite supportive. Believing in our viable project and supporting us all the way. We are here because they are making it possible.

“Having a set of marked milestones and delineated deadlines, is a requirement for viable projects.”

Feel free to participate in our token presale which just commenced. You can get whitelisted now on https://www.the-spectrumnetwork.com/whitelist [nofollow].

Token Details
Contract Address: reveals itself after you have whitelisted and logged in
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
Token Decimal: 18
Token symbol:  SPEC
Token Price: $0.005
Amount of buyable tokens per 1 Ether: 100,000SPEC
BURN: NO

Want to monitor our progress in SPEC?

See more on our website at https://www.the-spectrumnetwork.com [nofollow]
You can email us for Clarification: [email protected]

You can join our official social channels
https://t.me/spectrumnetwork [nofollow]
https://t.me/spectrumnetworkchannel [nofollow]
https://web.facebook.com/SpectrumNetwork-225720054876913 [nofollow]
https://www.reddit.com/u/SpectrumNetwork [nofollow]
https://discorSPAM [nofollow] - please report ! D/invite/vNAfqeK
https://github.com/SpectrumNetwork [nofollow]

Thanks for your interest in our project.
SpectrumNetwork Team.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 08:03:14 PM by SpectrumNetwork »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Fiftycent187

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: September 05, 2018, 09:37:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
I just shouted you guys out on another thread.

Offline Paha87

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2342
  • https://t.me/testnet_guide
  • Referrals: 15
  • Last Active: January 20, 2024, 03:06:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
I read the presentation of your project. I would like to know how you plan to attract investments in your project? Will it be a private investor or will it be a bounty program?

Offline SpectrumNetwork

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

I read the presentation of your project. I would like to know how you plan to attract investments in your project? Will it be a private investor or will it be a bounty program?

Dear Paha87,

Thank you for taking your time to read about us. Our tokensale is open to the public, there will be no private sales. We want it to be an equal opportunity sequence.

Regarding plans to attract investments, if you go through our road map on the website as well as our tokensale paper here https://www.the-spectrumnetwork.com/tokenomics [nofollow], you would find lots of potential strategies we have mapped out to attract investors. This is because we have a first mover advantage in the GIS/geo-spatial industry, being able to develop utility tokens that saves money and replaces conventional money intensive approaches to distribution and management of geo-spatial data.

We had our airdrop campaign already, which just concluded two days ago. We offered free 5000 SPEC tokens (approx $249) to the first 3000 members who joined our twitter and telegram. It will be distributed after the successful token sales.

There is a bounty program inbound in few weeks, slated to be organised in stages. But, it will be exclusive to those who participated in our token sales.

If you have further enquiries, please be free to drop them here or email us on [email protected]

Thank You
SpectrumNetwork Team.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 07:32:15 PM by SpectrumNetwork »

Offline SpectrumNetwork

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Wow, thank you Fiftycent187, we really appreciate that. You can join us on telegram or follow us on twitter for more updates.

Thank You.
SpectrumNetwork Team

Offline Paha87

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2342
  • https://t.me/testnet_guide
  • Referrals: 15
  • Last Active: January 20, 2024, 03:06:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts

Dear Paha87,

Thank you for taking your time to read about us. Our tokensale is open to the public, there will be no private sales. We want it to be an equal opportunity sequence.

Regarding plans to attract investments, if you go through our road map on the website as well as our tokensale paper here https://www.the-spectrumnetwork.com/tokenomics, you would find lots of potential strategies we have mapped out to attract investors. This is because we have a first mover advantage in the GIS/geo-spatial industry, being able to develop utility tokens that saves money and replaces conventional money intensive approaches to distribution and management of geo-spatial data.

We had our airdrop campaign already, which just concluded two days ago. We offered free 5000 SPEC tokens (approx $249) to the first 3000 members who joined our twitter and telegram. It will be distributed after the successful token sales.

There is a bounty program inbound in few weeks, slated to be organised in stages. But, it will be exclusive to those who participated in our token sales.

If you have further enquiries, please be free to drop them here or email us on [email protected]

Thank You
SpectrumNetwork Team.

Thank you for understandable me the answer, intrigued) But here is question. Do you think that people who will buy tokens during the sale will participate in the bounty? Have you thought to make your project a good advertisement by attracting a large number of hunters? I think this will be the best option for promoting the project to the masses.

Offline Fiftycent187

• 1st Step
    • View Profile

Dear Paha87,

Regarding plans to attract investments, if you go through our road map on the website as well as our tokensale paper here newbie deactivated link:https://www.the-spectrumnetwork.com/tokenomics [nonactive], you would find lots of potential strategies we have mapped out to attract investors. This is because we have a first mover advantage in the GIS/geo-spatial industry, being able to develop utility tokens that saves money and replaces conventional money intensive approaches to distribution and management of geo-spatial data.

Thank You
SpectrumNetwork Team.

Thank you for understandable me the answer, intrigued) But here is question. Do you think that people who will buy tokens during the sale will participate in the bounty? Have you thought to make your project a good advertisement by attracting a large number of hunters? I think this will be the best option for promoting the project to the masses.

I absolutely agree with you.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Fiftycent187

• 1st Step
    • View Profile

Wow, thank you Fiftycent187, we really appreciate that. You can join us on telegram or follow us on twitter for more updates.

Thank You.
SpectrumNetwork Team

I follow u since from bitcoin talk. When the airdrop distribution?

Offline SpectrumNetwork

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Dear Paha87,

Regarding plans to attract investments, if you go through our road map on the website as well as our tokensale paper here https://www.the-spectrumnetwork.com/tokenomics [nofollow], you would find lots of potential strategies we have mapped out to attract investors. This is because we have a first mover advantage in the GIS/geo-spatial industry, being able to develop utility tokens that saves money and replaces conventional money intensive approaches to distribution and management of geo-spatial data.

Thank You
SpectrumNetwork Team.

Dear Paha87,

This is a good observation on your part. But, the objective of the next upcoming bounty is to incentivize loyal members who promote and publicize SPEC. In the future, there would be more bounties, as we have devoted 30,000,000 SPEC tokens for both airdrop and bounties.

We are presently being reviewed by icowatchlist, coinschedule and others. This is an incentive to promote our platform to a wider range of investors. Always happy to hear your views.

Thank you.
SpectrumNetwork Team.

Offline SpectrumNetwork

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Thank You.
SpectrumNetwork Team

I follow u since from bitcoin talk. When the airdrop distribution?

Dear Fiftycent187,

Airdrop distribution commences after the pre-sale. Please stay tuned. Thank you for being a part of this movement.

SpectrumNetwork Team.

Offline Hydra

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Last Active: March 15, 2021, 06:48:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
I like the strategy that the bounty is exclusive only for a participant of the token sale. Is it because bounty hunters most of the time don't care the value of coins?

Offline SpectrumNetwork

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

I like the strategy that the bounty is exclusive only for a participant of the token sale. Is it because bounty hunters most of the time don't care the value of coins?

Dear Hydra,

Well, that may be one of the reasons. SpectrumToken also wants everyone to understand its true potential at saving geospatial entities and geomatic software corps  millions of dollars. You should read our token paper here https://www.the-spectrumnetwork.com/tokenomics [nofollow] . Owners of our tokens will keep getting incentives and value for possessing it. It will be traded on only top exchanges to keep its value very monitored. This is why our airdrop sequence, which recently completed, was conducted for a lucky 3000. It's good to hear from you.

Thank you
SpectrumNetwork Team

« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 05:22:30 PM by SpectrumNetwork »

Offline SpectrumNetwork

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

We are gaining momentum. SpectrumNetwork's trust rating on Icobench.com

https://icobench.com/ico/spectrum-network [nofollow]
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 03:02:58 PM by SpectrumNetwork »

Offline SpectrumNetwork

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Spectrum Network ICO- #TokenSale price and ratings via @icosbull. https://icosbull.com/eng/ico/spectrumnetwork [nofollow]

Offline SpectrumNetwork

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Once again, The #ICOPULSE team made a professional review of our project SpectrumNetwork:
https://icopulse.com/ico/spectrum-network [nofollow]

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG