follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Simple practices to improve trading.  (Read 2073 times)

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Simple practices to improve trading.
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2024, 09:48:51 PM »
If all traders, especially beginners, had and were willing to think about all this, I am sure that many traders would still have the potential to get their best results and get profits. However, in fact, beginners, especially, actually miss several things which make us sometimes become careless traders. In this case, being someone who actually loses a lot of money because after all, trading without knowledge, without consideration, and without good and thorough analysis will usually be a disaster for them.

And unfortunately, many beginners actually think that trading is easy and can make you rich instantly. In fact, this is a somewhat correct initial thought. Maybe for professional traders, it will be successful, but it all also requires a process and it is not simple. But sometimes people only see what's good, so it makes us lose easily.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2024, 09:48:51 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline emmybd

• Activity: 245
  • Last Active: Today at 05:26:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2024, 04:35:07 AM »
Some simple practices can help a newbie trader to quickly improve on his/her trading skills. some of these practices are very simple, can be done alone or best with another newbie trader who wants to become an expert trader. Some of these practices that I have observed are;

- Practice demo trading, although not all traders started with Demo trading because some traders actually could handle the risk of loosing.
Well, you are right. Demo trading is a good way to practice trading and gain experience especially for newbies. Without knowing about trading and you start it then you are more likely to suffer losses. Some people do trade without gaining experience. Maybe they can afford to loose.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1055
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:15:46 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2024, 07:32:33 AM »
Since trading is directly related to money, it certainly carries great risks. So a newbie must take training before starting trading. There are many traders who are not willing to do demo trading. They are also willing to lose to learn. Because they do not consider the money used for learning as loss. Currently for learning and as a newbie who wants to earn he can earn there by copy trading though there is no guarantee that he will profit there. If the trader follows a successful or experienced trader then he can learn trading very quickly.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 719
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 01:29:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2024, 02:32:07 PM »
Since trading is directly related to money, it certainly carries great risks. So a newbie must take training before starting trading. There are many traders who are not willing to do demo trading. They are also willing to lose to learn. Because they do not consider the money used for learning as loss. Currently for learning and as a newbie who wants to earn he can earn there by copy trading though there is no guarantee that he will profit there. If the trader follows a successful or experienced trader then he can learn trading very quickly.
Yeah you're right, but at the same time I feel them. When I was new in trading, because of the wrong belief that trading can make you rich quick, I directly enter into live trade instead of doing a back test or forward testing. As a result, I experience losing money even though I lose 1$ in a trade but if we combine the loses that you make it weighs a lot. This was the mistake that I made in trading before that might possible to happen to new traders.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1130
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:00:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2024, 05:25:13 PM »
]I think the best demo practice account is Metatrader app. When he has mastered the Metatrader then he can practice the live trading with small funds and from there gradually improve to the expert stage of trading. Op your list is good for newbies in trading and also a reminder and instructions to other traders. Any trader that like to succeed in trading must practice those instructions.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 804
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 04:52:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2024, 04:12:42 AM »
Some simple practices can help a newbie trader to quickly improve on his/her trading skills. some of these practices are very simple, can be done alone or best with another newbie trader who wants to become an expert trader. Some of these practices that I have observed are;

- Practice demo trading, although not all traders started with Demo trading because some traders actually could handle the risk of loosing.
- Be consistent, and to encourage or learn consistency, you can start a 21 days trading challenge with a fellow newbie trader, or a trading challenge for as long as you want. If you do a challenge with someone, the person can encourage you when you feel like quitting from the challenge due to failed analysis or other reasons.
- Whenever you loose in trading, always return back to find out the reason why you failed.
- Do not depend on signal groups.
- Practice emotional control.
- Do not focus on too many cryptocurrency pairs.
- Join a community of traders.

These are a few, and I am sure there are more from other traders, please share to the benefit of us all.

-    Thanks for the good reminders you made, mate. It will give good ideas and knowledge to everyone, especially the newbies who will enter the crypto space
that we belong to.

Actually, I do all the things you mentioned, and I also do the others that don't exist. Demo trading is good to use if, for example, someone wants to learn to do futures trading, and it's also right that there shouldn't be too many pairs we do in trading activity.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1415
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:03:53 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2024, 04:27:54 PM »

- Be consistent, and to encourage or learn consistency, you can start a 21 days trading challenge with a fellow newbie trader, or a trading challenge for as long as you want. If you do a challenge with someone, the person can encourage you when you feel like quitting from the challenge due to failed analysis or other reasons.
- Whenever you loose in trading, always return back to find out the reason why you failed.
- Do not depend on signal groups.
- Practice emotional control.
- Do not focus on too many cryptocurrency pairs.
- Join a community of traders.

These are a few, and I am sure there are more from other traders, please share to the benefit of us all.
You told appropriate. I am agree with you. For New traders At first should trade on demo account. Demo account is Best for practices trading. And if anyone trade real account without practice on demo account he will be losser there has no doubt.

And it also true that, for trading we have to follow some rules, like we have to know how to control emotion. And also know about money management. And mainly practice and practice to trade.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2024, 04:27:54 PM »

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 874
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 02:03:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2024, 06:08:15 AM »
Practice makes a person much more experienced in that regard. The more you practice, the easier it will become for you.  You need enough practice where you are playing sports as well as you are studying to do well in studies you need enough practice you have to work hard in every field and the more you practice the more you work the easier it will be for you. In the case of trading, if we have acquired a little idea, but our idea will be limited to that little thing, so we have to do enough practice to expand our idea, as well as we have to try to gain knowledge from all other means. The more we try to learn and the more we practice what we know, the greater our knowledge will be.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 05:23:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2024, 11:28:09 AM »
If all traders, especially beginners, had and were willing to think about all this, I am sure that many traders would still have the potential to get their best results and get profits. However, in fact, beginners, especially, actually miss several things which make us sometimes become careless traders. In this case, being someone who actually loses a lot of money because after all, trading without knowledge, without consideration, and without good and thorough analysis will usually be a disaster for them.

And unfortunately, many beginners actually think that trading is easy and can make you rich instantly. In fact, this is a somewhat correct initial thought. Maybe for professional traders, it will be successful, but it all also requires a process and it is not simple. But sometimes people only see what's good, so it makes us lose easily.

If only all traders could understand what OP did, it is for sure that most individual traders would be able to make a profit here. That's why most traders don't understand what OP said on the topic he raised.

Only those who know and have a deep understanding can do this in reality. Though everything Op says is good in this matter, honestly speaking,.

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1546
  • Last Active: Today at 09:26:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2024, 11:57:07 AM »
To improve the trading we do, we have to keep practicing and of course this method requires a large amount of capital. As long as you want to learn trading, you have to keep doing it, never stop learning something new, until the time comes for everything you have done. learning will be useful for you and you will become a professional trader because you already have quite a lot of trading experience.

First trader must learn the basics and then for practicing his learned knowledge he has to use lots of money because sometimes he will lose and sometimes he will win and from both of the situations he will learn something new.

Each time you learn new things and as current halving is different from that of previous halving so here traders will learn innovative things which will be helpful for them in future. Nobody can say that his knowledge has become completed because technology is continuously developing and you will see new things always therefore don't stop learning and if possible then use the minimum amount to practice already learnt materials.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3977
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:34:49 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2024, 04:06:43 PM »
I see first advice in the list is practicing in demo account, but I dont it is worth spending a lot of time on it. It isnt hard to get familiar with what each button on exchange page does and what is where in UI. I dont know why, but all my experience with demo accounts or demo gambling is me always winning or ending with profit. But as soon as I switch to "real money", my trades become ineffective or unprofitable, even though I am doing all the same. Or lets take other advice - when you fail in trading, return and search why you have failed. I have bought dogecoin few years ago. Now its price is lower. Its price never grew significantly. What is my mistake? Bought it on wrong time? But what was correct then? Nobody cant predict where is bottom.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1117
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:10:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2024, 07:32:27 AM »
I see first advice in the list is practicing in demo account, but I dont it is worth spending a lot of time on it. It isnt hard to get familiar with what each button on exchange page does and what is where in UI. I dont know why, but all my experience with demo accounts or demo gambling is me always winning or ending with profit. But as soon as I switch to "real money", my trades become ineffective or unprofitable, even though I am doing all the same. Or lets take other advice - when you fail in trading, return and search why you have failed. I have bought dogecoin few years ago. Now its price is lower. Its price never grew significantly. What is my mistake? Bought it on wrong time? But what was correct then? Nobody cant predict where is bottom.

Demo trading or demo accounts not only let you understand the functionalities of a platform or what each button does, but you can use a demo account to practice your trading experience such as reading charts, using indicators to predict the future outcomes of each cryptocurrency, and practicing the strategies that you have learned so that you can use those strategies when you start making real trades.

A demo account might not make you perfect, but it will at least make you better in terms of utilizing multiple features and techniques that you can use as a trader in the future, and it will save you from unnecessary losses that you might incur if you start trading immediately without any practice.

Online bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3977
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:34:49 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM »

Demo trading or demo accounts not only let you understand the functionalities of a platform or what each button does, but you can use a demo account to practice your trading experience such as reading charts, using indicators to predict the future outcomes of each cryptocurrency, and practicing the strategies that you have learned so that you can use those strategies when you start making real trades.

A demo account might not make you perfect, but it will at least make you better in terms of utilizing multiple features and techniques that you can use as a trader in the future, and it will save you from unnecessary losses that you might incur if you start trading immediately without any practice.

Ok, I have spend 5 minutes maximum to understand how each and everything works on exchange. I have played with demo account and became an adept of trading, who closes every order with profit. But why when I switch to real trading, everything is different? In short, in demo mode, everything most of the time goes up. This rarely happen IRL. I mean what can I train for a long time, if the best strategy is "buy low sell high" and all I have to do is to wait for price to grow. Demo accounts does not teach patience. Crypto world news and announcements does not influence on demo account. So why then give so much attention to it?
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1129
  • Last Active: Today at 08:14:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2024, 08:15:28 PM »

I agree more with those of you who suggest trading directly without having to try first. In fact, if your budget for trading is very small, you can use a small amount of funds first and think of it as a cost of learning to understand the world of trading. whatever the outcome, you will still learn valuable lessons from every decision you make, therefore you will grow and develop when you are ready to develop and grow.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1667
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:41:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2024, 10:46:14 PM »
I agree more with those of you who suggest trading directly without having to try first. In fact, if your budget for trading is very small, you can use a small amount of funds first and think of it as a cost of learning to understand the world of trading. whatever the outcome, you will still learn valuable lessons from every decision you make, therefore you will grow and develop when you are ready to develop and grow.
Trading directly using limited funds and it will be an experience that will make one learn how to trade well.
But after all the theory is also necessary even if it is only basic, because without theory trading will not find its point of achievement.

When some theory is applied and trading directly is done then this will provide good knowledge and experience.
I also do that and try to understand theories or techniques of analysis and fundamentals and hone my psychology.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG