follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is Ethereum A Good Investment And Should I Invest In ETH?  (Read 3949 times)

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Is Ethereum A Good Investment And Should I Invest In ETH?
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2024, 05:15:10 AM »
This is an old thread, but it is quite interesting to pay attention to due to the current development of Ethereum prices from 2021 to 2024. After the bullish era of 2021, ETH was able to reach $4,891.70, then the price of ETH really dropped during the bearish era. Currently, the price of Ethereum has experienced a lot of progress and development. There are various negative issues, especially regarding Gwei's gas fees, which are very high indeed, but only a little because the current fees are not as big as they used to be.

And currently, the price of Eth has increased even more to reach more than $3,250. And this will continue to make ETH a very worthwhile investment, of course after Bitcoin.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
Yes, I agree with what you say, a few days ago Ethereum's price movement reached $3.8k and it seems like this is a pretty good price recovery because as far as I know Ethereum has a price increase that is very difficult to happen because the supply is too large and gas costs are quite high. Unfortunately, now it has collapsed again. Is the bull run over?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2024, 05:15:10 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2024, 10:40:45 AM »
This is an old thread, but it is quite interesting to pay attention to due to the current development of Ethereum prices from 2021 to 2024. After the bullish era of 2021, ETH was able to reach $4,891.70, then the price of ETH really dropped during the bearish era. Currently, the price of Ethereum has experienced a lot of progress and development. There are various negative issues, especially regarding Gwei's gas fees, which are very high indeed, but only a little because the current fees are not as big as they used to be.

And currently, the price of Eth has increased even more to reach more than $3,250. And this will continue to make ETH a very worthwhile investment, of course after Bitcoin.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
Yes, I agree with what you say, a few days ago Ethereum's price movement reached $3.8k and it seems like this is a pretty good price recovery because as far as I know Ethereum has a price increase that is very difficult to happen because the supply is too large and gas costs are quite high. Unfortunately, now it has collapsed again. Is the bull run over?

The party is just starting guys, so don't think about going home yet. A new bullrun is starting and you see for yourself bitcoin and ethereum prices are back high just a few hours from you writing this. The party will last a long time until next year, although there will be several corrections but that is normal.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2024, 11:40:04 PM »
The party is just starting guys, so don't think about going home yet. A new bullrun is starting and you see for yourself bitcoin and ethereum prices are back high just a few hours from you writing this. The party will last a long time until next year, although there will be several corrections but that is normal.
I think the bull run will end when the halving is over and after that the price will definitely fall again, but don't be afraid because it usually happens that after a year of halving the price will increase again, there is a lot of data from trading history that can be seen from year to year always like that.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1756
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:08 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2024, 08:29:20 AM »

I think the bull run will end when the halving is over and after that the price will definitely fall again, but don't be afraid because it usually happens that after a year of halving the price will increase again, there is a lot of data from trading history that can be seen from year to year always like that.

There is still a long chance, because the new halving will occur next April, while the bullish possibility will occur until next year. so keep holding onto your potential coins, because we will see a bullish top later this year or maybe early next year.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2024, 11:56:22 PM »
There is still a long chance, because the new halving will occur next April, while the bullish possibility will occur until next year. so keep holding onto your potential coins, because we will see a bullish top later this year or maybe early next year.
At the beginning of this year bullishness has occurred, if this is the middle of the year there might be bearishness like the cycle of rising and falling cryptocurrency price movements, while the next bullishness might occur at the end of the year again until the beginning of the year, just like the price movements that occurred in the last four years. five years ago.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG