follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Ethereum hits $3k for the first time since 2022  (Read 2034 times)

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1701
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:32:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
Ethereum hits $3k for the first time since 2022
« on: February 21, 2024, 11:50:22 PM »
Why is no one talking about this?

https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2024/02/20/ether-hits-3k-for-first-time-in-nearly-2-years-amid-rising-eth-etf-excitement/

The price of ether (ETH), the native token to the Ethereum network, rose past $3,000 for the first time since April 2022 on Tuesday, continuing a recent hot streak.
Ether's price rose about 1.6% over the past 24 hours and has risen over 12% in the past week, outpacing other cryptocurrencies, according to data from CoinGecko.

This is good news for Ethereum holders, first time to see this price, and it's just 40% from it's previous high. So it means altcoins is also going bullish this time. In the case of Ethereum, the news that in May they might see a Spot ETF approval is on the horizon.

And that timing though is good as we could be in the start of the bull run that time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Ethereum hits $3k for the first time since 2022
« on: February 21, 2024, 11:50:22 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Ethereum hits $3k for the first time since 2022
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 11:58:29 PM »
This is a very good development. Even though the price will eventually change and is currently falling again, in the end it will really hit that number. This is very good in the future.
The development of Ethereum is certain enough, moreover if we are seeing how they try their efforts so far. Not only that matter, Ethereum still becomes the best altcoin compared to others. Although other altcoins are coming in very greatly because of the hype price, in fact, Ethereum is still here with slow raises of prices, but this is really certain that the increased price is continuing as always, following Bitcoin, and much better again.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2024, 04:23:10 AM »
It happened when prices of top coins were about to fall hence, we are seeing Ethereum's price at nearly $2900 again.

I guess it's safe to say that whatever happens, we will see Ethereum reaching that price, and I might be too optimistic, but I see Ethereum reaching at least around $10,000 this upcoming bull run. A few weeks from now, there will be another upgrade that will be implemented and that's the Dencun upgrade that focuses mainly on scalability, security, and gas reduction. I guess the main problem of Ethereum right now is the ridiculously high gas fees, and with this upcoming upgrade, I just hope that we will see lower gas fees on Ethereum.

Overall, like Bitcoin, I'm also very bullish on Ethereum, but the sad thing on my part is, that I don't hold that much Ethereum unlike other altcoins like ATOM, and TIA. :D As for Ethereum ETF, I guess with the Bitcoin Spot ETF getting accepted, it will have a domino effect towards other top coins as well, so it's only a matter of time until the SEC accepts it... or not?

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2024, 12:58:49 AM »

https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2024/02/20/ether-hits-3k-for-first-time-in-nearly-2-years-amid-rising-eth-etf-excitement/

The price of ether (ETH), the native token to the Ethereum network, rose past $3,000 for the first time since April 2022 on Tuesday, continuing a recent hot streak.
Ether's price rose about 1.6% over the past 24 hours and has risen over 12% in the past week, outpacing other cryptocurrencies, according to data from CoinGecko.

This is good news for Ethereum holders, first time to see this price, and it's just 40% from it's previous high. So it means altcoins is also going bullish this time. In the case of Ethereum, the news that in May they might see a Spot ETF approval is on the horizon.

And that timing though is good as we could be in the start of the bull run that time.
Very good news for Ethereum holders. Yes it is exactly true that Ethereum abave $3000. After 2022 it happen now. I think it will touch previous ATH and will hit new ATH within short time. Previous ATH was $4891. I think it is not so far from running price.
Ethereum price moved near about $1000 within 2/3 weeks. So it’s price increasing speedily. And it has huge possibility to hit $10k when bitcoin halving will happen and bull session.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1642
  • Last Active: Today at 04:05:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2024, 01:31:08 AM »
Are they still allowing 32 coin staking or is it higher.

edit just checked it is  still 32 coins.

The price raise will likely result it a stake limit raise maybe 64 coins.  Should be fun to see what they ask for.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:33:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2024, 06:30:21 AM »

It has been a talk in the other side but yeah here in ATT there is no created thread for this celebration from Ethereum supporters and Holders, jumping to big double digits increase made ETH believers that there will be light to the Ethereum ETH in May , will this be coming or another trap so this is the question needs to be answered .

Offline Doovla

• Activity: 470
  • Last Active: Today at 02:16:28 AM
    • View Profile

Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2024, 11:54:32 AM »
Should pay attention for marketcap and price chart difference  now and in April this year while movement of crypto go to Bitcoin halving,will that be struggle to overtake the 3000$ for Ethereum or will see new ATH soon possible.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2024, 11:54:32 AM »

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1058
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 12:37:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2024, 07:13:48 PM »
I was also shocked to see the price of Ethereum surges this fast and for the past 1 to 2 years I never witnessed that before, I think most of the waves was the ETF news and this has given a positive impression about the market that this will be a very cool  moment for altcoin to gain new ATH. However Ethereum has been the top 2 or 3 altcoin among the list and have been gaining attention after migrating from PoW to PoS.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1119
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2024, 12:21:20 PM »

Ethereum price entering $3000 is a really exciting moment. I bought an ethereum with my saved money for $2200 and since then my investment has been very successful. But I won't sell my Ethereum here I will wait until the upcoming bull market. We also know there is an Ethereum ETF approval hearing in May. When Ethereum's SEC case is settled in May, there's going to be a big surprise in the market. Of course I look forward to seeing that surprise, let's see how far Ethereum can go with that surprise.

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2024, 08:29:52 AM »
If the spot ETF-ETH is approved, the price will definitely (relatively) go up a bit. My understanding is that we have been in the bull cycle phase for quite some time now. But, if bitcoin falls below 45k$ and the spot ETF is rejected. I think you can see what will happen to the ETH exchange rate. Alas, nothing positive will come of it.

P.S. Best of all, don't inflate expectations + don't forget to capture revenue (if any). Remember, the market is too manipulative. The manipulator has only one goal, to take our all coins (the cheaper).  ???

An interesting news: story came out, "Reddit invested excess money in Ethereum."

News link: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1713445/000162828024006294/reddits-1q423.htm
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2024, 10:48:36 AM »

Ethereum price entering $3000 is a really exciting moment. I bought an ethereum with my saved money for $2200 and since then my investment has been very successful. But I won't sell my Ethereum here I will wait until the upcoming bull market. We also know there is an Ethereum ETF approval hearing in May. When Ethereum's SEC case is settled in May, there's going to be a big surprise in the market. Of course I look forward to seeing that surprise, let's see how far Ethereum can go with that surprise.

Yes, you should hold onto your ethereum until the bullish season, because it's possible that the bullish season will happen next year. Let's see what number the development of bitcoin in the market will reach, if bitcoin soars to more than $150K, ethereum will touch an ATH of more than $5K.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:33:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2024, 12:34:32 PM »
I was also shocked to see the price of Ethereum surges this fast and for the past 1 to 2 years I never witnessed that before, I think most of the waves was the ETF news and this has given a positive impression about the market that this will be a very cool  moment for altcoin to gain new ATH. However Ethereum has been the top 2 or 3 altcoin among the list and have been gaining attention after migrating from PoW to PoS.
and I thought this is temporary but seeing it now staying above that price? maybe you are correct that this maybe the effect of the ETF thing news that will happen any time soon , but this is far different from bitcoin that the value did not bring best until the Spot ETF being approved .

Offline Yamane_Keto

• Activity: 518
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 02:56:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Search Karma Good
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2024, 04:37:17 AM »
I was surprised by the recent rise of Ethereum but you are looking at the wrong side of the page, the rise of Ethereum is against Bitcoin and not USD as Ethereum usually follows Bitcoin in price.

It rebounded from the 0.06 peak, which I expected it to break in the past hours, but it failed.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2024, 06:21:58 AM »
and I thought this is temporary but seeing it now staying above that price? maybe you are correct that this maybe the effect of the ETF thing news that will happen any time soon , but this is far different from bitcoin that the value did not bring best until the Spot ETF being approved .

I think this is due to the influence of the soaring Bitcoin price, which will affect altcoin prices. The current price of bitcoin is $55K, the price of ethereum is $3K. We will see the crypto market perform well before halving. That's very good. The ethereum ETF hasn't been approved yet, I don't think it will have any impact yet

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Last Active: Today at 10:56:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2024, 06:32:46 PM »
Ethereum touched 3000 dollars before it was a long time ago but after a long time Ethereum has touched 3000 dollars again. Ethereum is quite a reliable coin in the market and like all other ALT coins this coin does not have that much volatility in the market. A normal change like Bitcoin can be observed in the market of Ethereum. In 2023 and 2024, the market of Ethereum is very positive, one of the reasons is that the market of Bitcoin is positive. If you notice one thing you will understand well that the price of bitcoin has increased in proportion but the price of ethereum has increased. In the future, if the Bitcoin market changes more positively, the Ethereum market will also change significantly.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG