follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Mempool Observer - Discussion about Bitcoin Fees  (Read 6234 times)

Offline Yamane_Keto

• Activity: 518
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 02:56:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Search Karma Good
Re: Mempool Observer - Discussion about Bitcoin Fees
« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2024, 02:22:49 PM »
The basis for that is the market cap and volume and I agree that if it's. But if it's about the use case of it, I still enjoy it using for transactions. I guess that we'd get to see it drop some more of the ranks as it seems to be dropping and can't soar unlike the other cryptos. If it's about long term, I'd still pick this than any of the memes.
Circulating supply for many cryptocurrencies can be easily manipulated. As for Litecoin, the coin is still in good stead but its use cases are limited which make its value diminish. Low fees are the only advantage of LTC but even Bitcoin (in these days) you can broadcast a transaction for 15 sat/vByte and get confirmation in less than 20 min.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2024, 02:22:49 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:11:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2024, 04:06:53 PM »
Low fees are the only advantage of LTC but even Bitcoin (in these days) you can broadcast a transaction for 15 sat/vByte and get confirmation in less than 20 min.

But $1.5 plus $1.5 and multiplied by 50 weeks a year starts pending in anyone's wallet.
I'm saying twice 1.5$ because if you send some coins the guys receiving them has also to pay to use them as it's not a bank deposit, then if you have multiple outputs and so on, if your CEX is a shitty one that charges more for BTC than LTC or Doge (cough , Binance) you look back at a year of expenses and you realize even 2$ for a tx is too much for random weekly usage.

And I think daily or weekly usage is dead on Bitcoin, we have sky-high prices compared to 3 months ago, fees have flattened despite half of the block space being used by ordinals and consolidation, I think that most deals have shifted to stablecoins as not only fees but volatility has also become a pain in the ass

Anyhow, finally, the mempool is not during above 1.30sat/vb for the default 300MB settings, two more weekends and nothing out of the ordinary and we might see 1sat/vb not being rejected by default nodes.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #122 on: April 13, 2024, 10:27:18 AM »
The basis for that is the market cap and volume and I agree that if it's. But if it's about the use case of it, I still enjoy it using for transactions. I guess that we'd get to see it drop some more of the ranks as it seems to be dropping and can't soar unlike the other cryptos. If it's about long term, I'd still pick this than any of the memes.
Circulating supply for many cryptocurrencies can be easily manipulated. As for Litecoin, the coin is still in good stead but its use cases are limited which make its value diminish. Low fees are the only advantage of LTC but even Bitcoin (in these days) you can broadcast a transaction for 15 sat/vByte and get confirmation in less than 20 min.
LTC is currently one of the oldest cryptocurrency projects still alive, the project they have this year doesn't seem to be of much use to many people but still remains to this day is a very good value. Litecoin must continue to develop to keep increasing its use.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG