follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Which assets will you choose to accumulate:

Bitcoin (BTC)
20 (95.2%)
Gold
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Has BTC really become more attractive than gold?  (Read 3940 times)

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2045
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:41:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Re: Has BTC really become more attractive than gold?
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2024, 08:36:29 AM »
I would like to know your views on BTC and gold:
  • Are you investing in BTC or gold?
  • Do you think BTC has become more attractive than gold in the investment sector?
  • Have people like Peter Schiff accumulated a lot of BTC while still badmouthing BTC in the media?
To the first question, I've known about gold all my life, but I've never invested in gold, and for bitcoin, I've only know about bitcoin for a few years, that is from 2016, and here I am already a bitcoin investor.
So, yeah, I am investing in bitcoin, not gold, the process of investing in gold is too hideous, and not common-man friendly, I believe this is why bitcoin investment seems more popular this days.

To the second question, I would say "Yes", one thing is, every asset do have their time, and Gold investment have had its time, and even though investing in gold is still present today and will continue to be present even in the long term future, bitcoin have stolen the spotlight right now, and the spotlight will continue to be on bitcoin for a really long time from now, atleast, until something much better than bitcoin comes on board.

To the third question, I would say that's he's cup of tea, if he holds bitcoin and yet bad mouthing bitcoin, possibly it could be that he doesn't hold enough bitcoin yet and wants to buy more at a cheaper price, but how ever or what ever be the case, that is completely he's cup of tea like I said before, him badmouthing bitcoin won't stop bitcoin from reaching where it will reach. [/list]
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2024, 08:36:29 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2902
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 02:24:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2024, 02:53:18 AM »
it is a Bias question when you  put it here? look at the votes as its completely for Bitcoin and none voted for Gold .

And when you ask this question in crypto forum I believe that there might be a single person that will choose gold because if many do surely they will face criticism and attack of favoring physical investment than Bitcoin.
I always look forward to interesting things from the crypto community. Maybe we have a gold investor participating in the forum. BTC is just one option for a portfolio. Investors can add gold or stocks if they want.

This is a friendly crypto forum. I think we are all civilized enough to welcome everyone's point of view, no matter how strange or unreasonable it may seem  :)

To the first question, I've known about gold all my life, but I've never invested in gold, and for bitcoin, I've only know about bitcoin for a few years, that is from 2016, and here I am already a bitcoin investor.
So, yeah, I am investing in bitcoin, not gold, the process of investing in gold is too hideous, and not common-man friendly, I believe this is why bitcoin investment seems more popular this days.
Accessibility to trade, good liquidity, and the extremely small amount that we can buy and sell are the advantages that BTC is conquering investors. Gold does not allow us to do that, or we are forced to buy spot Gold ETFs, anyway Gold ETFs are not Gold.

There is another interesting thing that BTC does not have an expiration date and all BTCs have the same value. This is not true for Gold because sometimes the buyer will squeeze the price if Gold bar or jewelry is negatively affected by time and storage method.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2024, 05:02:28 PM »
it is a Bias question when you  put it here? look at the votes as its completely for Bitcoin and none voted for Gold .

And when you ask this question in crypto forum I believe that there might be a single person that will choose gold because if many do surely they will face criticism and attack of favoring physical investment than Bitcoin.
Of course, when you question something that is a place for people who have one thing, they will be consistent with their choice.

But in my opinion, why don't we take advantage of both, I mean don't create a guardrail when both have the same benefits. Says is probably one of the people who would rather do both than have to collide 2 things that can both make a profit. I'm sure you understand what I mean.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1440
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:06:03 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2024, 10:51:32 PM »
I invest in both, because I think both are equally profitable,
BTC is indeed interesting to invest in large amounts if we collect it before the bull market, everything has risks in investing, there are good and bad, I am more inclined to physical gold to invest but it doesn't rule out the possibility of me having BTC

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2024, 06:25:22 AM »
BTC is indeed interesting to invest in large amounts if we collect it before the bull market, everything has risks in investing, there are good and bad, I am more inclined to physical gold to invest but it doesn't rule out the possibility of me having BTC
Gold is very useful at the end of time when all technology has been destroyed so gold will still be useful for making transactions. As long as we have lots of money to buy both then it is the right choice. Maybe we are waiting for the price of bitcoin to fall again to the bottom so we can buy it in large quantities.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1088
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2024, 08:42:44 PM »

Either invest in both if you can afford to do that, or buy the one that you find more suitable based on your financial goals and targets.

Gold tends to have a more stable growth when compared to Bitcoin and other assets because it gains value over time at a slower pace, but it has the potential to maintain that growth and show less negative volatility compared to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. So people often buy and store gold when they want a secure and a bit of profitable asset to have.

On the other hand, people who want quick profits, and they are ready to take the risk with their money, they can go with Bitcoin because Bitcoin tends to grow faster than gold or any other asset in the world, but it has the possibility of losing its value quickly as well. So someone investing in it should keep these things in mind.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2024, 11:47:06 PM »
It's quite appropriate to compare Bitcoin vs Gold. Maybe for crypto activists, Bitcoin will always be said to be the most amazing and unrivaled. Likewise with gold activists, they will also say that.
However, what is certain is that the current market cap positions of the two are still very different.

In fact, Gold is still the top ranking in top assets by market cap. Gold is still number 1 with a market cap of around $15,774 T.

Meanwhile, Bitcoin is in 10th place with a market cap of $1,334 T.

From here you can see the difference. Despite this, Gold is still more popular and is used for investment. However, we hope that Bitcoin will start to progress closer.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2024, 11:47:06 PM »

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2024, 11:20:20 PM »
It's quite appropriate to compare Bitcoin vs Gold. Maybe for crypto activists, Bitcoin will always be said to be the most amazing and unrivaled. Likewise with gold activists, they will also say that.
However, what is certain is that the current market cap positions of the two are still very different.

In fact, Gold is still the top ranking in top assets by market cap. Gold is still number 1 with a market cap of around $15,774 T.

From here you can see the difference. Despite this, Gold is still more popular and is used for investment. However, we hope that Bitcoin will start to progress closer.
Gold has been around longer before there was Bitcoin, so it is natural that the volume of gold is higher than Bitcoin, Bitcoin is classified as a new technology that can provide a price that may be almost the same as Gold, I am sure Bitcoin is still developing and will soon scored the same position as Gold.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1712
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:15:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2024, 11:25:20 PM »

Gold has been around longer before there was Bitcoin, so it is natural that the volume of gold is higher than Bitcoin, Bitcoin is classified as a new technology that can provide a price that may be almost the same as Gold, I am sure Bitcoin is still developing and will soon scored the same position as Gold.

And it's that Bitcoin is really accessible that's why it's more attractive than the physical Gold. And so we can't really compare as far as longevity because it's obvious that Gold has been with us since the beginning of time.

The advantage that Bitcoin give to us though is that anyone can invest on it, average joe like the majority of us and then we have like big institutions and maybe some millonaires and billionaires that we are not aware of this it is (psuedo)-anonymous.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2902
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 02:24:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2024, 02:38:12 AM »

It would be inappropriate to compare BTC with Gold in terms of capitalization or acceptance, as Gold is a giant with a history of thousands of years while BTC is just a newly created asset. We can only point out the attractiveness of BTC to investors and investment funds in recent years, when a portion of their portfolio is used to buy BTC instead of Gold, or buy spot BTC ETFs instead of spot Gold ETFs.

For reserve: Gold has always been the top choice because Gold price is quite stable and increases gradually over time.
For investment: BTC is actually more attractive because BTC price has had strong growth throughout the past decade, especially in the uptrend.

Professional investors will not be able to ignore both of these assets, depending on their taste. I myself and young people will choose BTC!

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2024, 11:10:26 PM »

Bitcoin has it unique futures, price and uses, while gold on the other hand also has its uses, advantages and price difference from Bitcoin. These are different assets with different features, so why do they really need to secure same position? As time goes on, we all know that the price of Bitcoin bill continue to hike and gold price will not also remain the same. These assets are just different things. Bitcoin is digital, can not been touched and felt but you can only see it, meanwhile you can see gold, touch it, shape it to different sizes and forms of jewelry.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2024, 12:43:11 AM »
Bitcoin has it unique futures, price and uses, while gold on the other hand also has its uses, advantages and price difference from Bitcoin. These are different assets with different features, so why do they really need to secure same position? As time goes on, we all know that the price of Bitcoin bill continue to hike and gold price will not also remain the same. These assets are just different things. Bitcoin is digital, can not been touched and felt but you can only see it, meanwhile you can see gold, touch it, shape it to different sizes and forms of jewelry.
Gold is a good physical investment for the long term and can also be used as a "safe haven" asset.
But Bitcoin cannot be made a Safe Haven because of its fluctuating nature with a fairly high volatility.

Having both of these investments will provide better value, from digital assets and physical investment assets such as gold.
It will also be very good for long-term investments with profits that will be seen in the next few years.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1038
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 02:33:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2024, 07:49:05 AM »

Of course, when you question something that is a place for people who have one thing, they will be consistent with their choice.
yes, and this question turns into a single answered ask , but its an open forum so we can ask everything that we needed.

But in my opinion, why don't we take advantage of both, I mean don't create a guardrail when both have the same benefits. Says is probably one of the people who would rather do both than have to collide 2 things that can both make a profit. I'm sure you understand what I mean.
exactly , why need to choose one when you will have big options in having 2? I myself wanted to keep them both but yeah majority of my funds will be in bitcoin.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4327
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:10:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2024, 08:21:02 AM »
Gold is a good physical investment for the long term and can also be used as a "safe haven" asset.
But Bitcoin cannot be made a Safe Haven because of its fluctuating nature with a fairly high volatility.

Having both of these investments will provide better value, from digital assets and physical investment assets such as gold.
It will also be very good for long-term investments with profits that will be seen in the next few years.

You are right that neither gold nor Bitcoin cannot be a very good tool for saving money; gold, for example, was previously very popular for saving money on Bitcoin; at the moment it is a very good tool for making money today and previously has always been considered the best tool for saving money. as well as earnings is the purchase of real estate and compulsory insurance of it
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1576
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:47:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2024, 05:34:13 PM »
Are you investing in BTC or gold?

I'm mostly focused on BTC, although I won't say that gold doesn't have some advantages over BTC. It is something that has been rooted in human civilization for thousands of years, and in modern times, gold has started to be used for various other applications in addition to jewelry or as coins. In the event that something very bad happens and we are left without the internet, it is no secret that BTC will be worth nothing, and gold can always be traded for anything.

Do you think BTC has become more attractive than gold in the investment sector?

This is a very likely possibility, because we live in a digital age where investors are increasingly turning to things like Bitcoin. Over time, that interest will surely grow even more, although gold will continue to be something that people will appreciate regardless of everything else.

Have people like Peter Schiff accumulated a lot of BTC while still badmouthing BTC in the media?

That's possible, although I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't own BTC at all given how deeply he believes that gold is the best investment there is. However, according to some statements, his son is the one who invests in Bitcoin, and considering that he has been doing this for years, I have no doubt that he is glad that he did not listen to his father in everything.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████