follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [SURVEY] [FREE BEER] How do you often read crypto-related contents?  (Read 1089 times)

Offline TheTemplor

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 08, 2019, 04:24:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
I made an aggregator for crypto social news and opinions from enthusiasts from Twitter, Reddit, Tradingview. I want to survey you guys to know if the contents are helpful to you, and the types of news that you guys often read, so I can categorize them better and improve your experience.

The topic will be split into these categories:
  • Highlight from CEOs
  • Recent Tweets from Top Cryptos
  • Trending Topic
  • Discussion
  • Crypto social stats
  • Top retweeted KOL
  • Announcements from Companies
  • Market Opinions

I want to know your cup of tea for crypto contents, like whether you like to read analyses or charts, or do you prefer CEO highlights and famous people’s tweets, and I would love to know what you hate as well.

You can check out what im working on at coinwhalenews. No login or anything required. If you just want to see a screenshot and worry about scam, just check out the imgur link: imgur(.)com/a/LfjijNX. Would love it if you can give an opinion about whether the contents in here are helpful to you in any ways.

Hope I can get a feedback from you and hope ya have a nice day.

I appreciate every comment and I could send you a beer if you’d allow me to  ;D ;D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG